Stupid faggot sheep and their russia lies

4 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Pence has lawyered up 

A whole bunch of people are gonna need lawyers when its exposed that Rich was indeed the dnc wikileaks leaker. As assanhe has said

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nope....its not

Yep it is, just like the Obama birth certificate BS.

Oh and breaking news - not the fake kind - Mueller is looking into Kushner's finances, cuz you know, there's no "there" there and this is all a made up witch hunt by the evil FBI.

:pc:

4 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Oh and breaking news - not the fake kind - Mueller is looking into Kushner's finances, cuz you know, there's no "there" there and this is all a made up witch hunt by the evil FBI.

I knew it was gonna be Kushner to bring this vast conspiracy down!  Damn it Kushner!!!!

:lol:

Oh, and not that I followed all that shit, but why didn't that stupid negro just furnish his birth certificate right away and avoid all that?  Hell, I can grab mine in five minutes.  How long did it take him to get one made?

:lmao:

2 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Fake news ben

what part of this  is fake?

An attorney representing the family of Rich, who was 27 when he was killed last July, sent a cease and desist letter Friday to Rod Wheeler, a Fox News contributor and former Washington, D.C., homicide detective who was employed by the family and earlier this week told a Fox affiliate that he believed police were covering up details about the crime.

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

and will you accept the findings if Kushner is cleared?  

did you think Kushner's finances would not be looked in to at the beginning of this investigation ? did you think any person in Washington politicks would not be looked in to at some level in the beginning of this investigation ?  I love how this shit is shocking news to any  one. do you not know how a investigation works   

22 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Can't get blood out of a turnip .7 Momo :lol: 

that is printed on the Clinton family shotgun

fake news ? so you are saying no one sent  a cease and desist letter Friday to Rod Wheeler to prevent him from releasing documents? is that what you are saying? 

36 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

that is printed on the Clinton family shotgun

fake news ? so you are saying no one sent  a cease and desist letter Friday to Rod Wheeler to prevent him from releasing documents? is that what you are saying? 

Dunning Krugers do not deal well with facts :flush: 

• Like 1