Respect Around the World....

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lmao: For all the Mouthbreathers who think Dump demands respect and has elevated America's standing around the world....even our allies are  laughing their asses off :lol: 

Australia's Turnbull mocks US President Trump in leaked audio

(CNN)Malcolm Turnbull's next phone call with Donald Trump could be awkward.

The Australian Prime Minister mocked his US counterpart in a speech Wednesday night to a gathered crowd of journalists and politicians, during the Australian Parliament's boozy annual Midwinter Ball.

In leaked audio aired by Australia's Channel Nine, Turnbull poked fun at his own efforts to ingratiate himself with the new US President during their meeting in New York.

"It was beautiful. It was the most beautiful putting-me-at-ease ever," he told the crowd.

Trump had heated exchange with Australian PM 02:38

The Midwinter Ball is the premier event of the political year in the Australian capital, Canberra, a mixing of journalists, advisers and politicians, similar to the White House Correspondents Dinner.

But unlike the US version, the leader's speech is supposed to be off the record. However, Channel Nine decided to air it when parts of Turnbull's speech were posted to social media.

The Australian Prime Minister and the US President had only just repaired their relationship after a reportedly heated phone call in January over the planned US Australian refugee deal.

Trump and Turnbull met briefly in New York in May on the deck of a US aircraft carrier, where the US leader said their relationship was "fantastic."

Speaking at the ball, Turnbull impersonated Trump's speaking style during the speech when mocking their poor performance in recent opinion polls.

"The Donald and I, we are winning and winning in the polls. We are winning so much! We are winning like we have never won before. We are winning in the polls. We are! Not the fake polls. Not the fake polls. They're the ones we're not winning in. We're winning in the real polls," he said, to applause and laughter.

Turnbull even made fun of Trump's ongoing troubles with allegations of Russian involvement in the 2016 US election.

"You know the online polls. they are so easy to win. I know that. Did you know that? I kind of know that. They are so easy to win. I have this Russian guy. Believe me it's true, it is true," Turnbull said in his speech.

The speech spread rapidly to the United States, where the official Twitter account of popular political television series House of Cards sent Turnbull a message: "There's always a leak."

Speaking on Australian radio station 3AW, Turnbull said he was "disappointed" the speech had been leaked, but described it as "good humored."

"I guess what that means is next year at the Midwinter Ball I will read selected passages from Budget Paper Number 2 ... It's light-hearted, affectionate, good-natured and the butt of my jokes was myself," he said.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/15/asia/turnbull-trump-australia-speech/index.html

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

If anybody knows about lack of respect and being ridiculed it's you.

You have to know your audience Jimmy :bc: I'd be embarrassed if I palled around with some of the clowns you do on here :snack:

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

If anybody knows about lack of respect and being ridiculed it's you.

He is and always will be the forum jester! His entertainment value used to be a lot higher but now he's just reduced to repetitive verbal idiocy ever since he came back from his self imposed safe space timeout 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

You have to know your audience Jimmy :bc: I'd be embarrassed if I palled around with some of the clowns you do on here :snack:

Pfffttt...what's really embarrassing is when  a supposed adult throws a tantrum and leaves a snowmobile forum because of an election.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

He is and always will be the forum jester! His entertainment value used to be a lot higher but now he's just reduced to repetitive verbal idiocy ever since he came back from his self imposed safe space timeout 

It's a shame every day goes by he's wasting good oxygen that a lot of others could put to good use.

• Like 1

Poor SeRena.  Another thread he started where members just join in to insult him.  He's like the kid in elementary school that everyone makes fun of for eating his boogers, but enjoys the attention for doing so because it's  the only attention he gets.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hayward said:

It's a shame every day goes by he's wasting good oxygen that a lot of others could put to good use.

I think he forgets to breath sometimes though. Noe like an apnea thing but while he's wide awake he just forgets to take a breath 

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Any comment from the peanut gallery on Dump's impact on worldwide respect? :snack:

None you'd agree with since you thought Obama had some. :lol:

But......"Germany and France!!!!"

Now, go sit down at your desk and eat your boogers. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Poor SeRena.  Another thread he started where members just join in to insult him.  He's like the kid in elementary school that everyone makes fun of for eating his boogers, but enjoys the attention for doing so because it's  the only attention he gets.

^^^^ This :lol: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: It's so easy to bring out the hypocrisy of the forum Mouthbreathers :lmao: 

And watching Lil Momo and Friends :lmao: 

Quit digging in your nose mine and explain what you mean by "hypocrisy".

Nevermind, you don't know.

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

There's hypocrisy in this thread that's not posted by Slope head?   :dunno: 

Well, it can't really be hypocrisy if you are an unaware twit.  And it's not a lie if one believes it! :wall:

17 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: It's so easy to bring out the hypocrisy of the forum Mouthbreathers :lmao: 

And watching Lil Momo and Friends :lmao: 

You've brought out nothing other than exposing your slack jawed intellect and dog eared talking points.  When you get the piss pounded out of you some day talking shit in the check out line, dig up this post, and see if you can connect the dots.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Well, it can't really be hypocrisy if you are an unaware twit.  And it's not a lie if one believes it! :wall:

You're going to confuse him and he'll fall back to posting the :backpeddle:  or the  :owned:  or the :groin:in a lame attempt to falsely claim a victory.

Now he'll probably post the :kissmyass: one.....wait for them!!!!!!   

Just now, Skidooski said:

You're going to confuse him and he'll fall back to posting the :backpeddle:  or the  :owned:  or the :groin:in a lame attempt to falsely claim a victory.

Now he'll probably post the :kissmyass: one.....wait for them!!!!!!   

Personally, I miss the "move the needle" and "I pull the strings...puppet" comments.  So fucking stupid it was hilarious.  Probably because that "I move the needle" comment was usually the last thing he posted before being thrown off a site. :lol:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You've brought out nothing other than exposing your slack jawed intellect and dog eared talking points.  When you get the piss pounded out of you some day talking shit in the check out line, dig up this post, and see if you can connect the dots.

:lol::lmao::owned: 

2 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Pfffttt...what's really embarrassing is when  a supposed adult throws a tantrum and leaves a snowmobile forum because of an election.

Or one that posts a personal insult to every thread response

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Or one that posts a personal insult to every thread response

Yep SnowRider is guilty of that too.......WAKE UP!!!!!!!! :lol: 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yep SnowRider is guilty of that too.......WAKE UP!!!!!!!! :lol: 

I don't whine and cry about it like you do :lmao: Hypocrite :lol: 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I don't whine and cry about it like you do :lmao: Hypocrite :lol: 

HCS CE forum, FS v1.0 and FS v2.0 says otherwise :news: Maybe go ask a mod from HCS if you whine or complain...then as them if I have. 

8:30 am and I'm already bored again with smacking you around. 

Edited by Skidooski
  • Like 1