Respect Around the World....

• Platinum Contributing Member

Dumbski - the only thing you're smacking around are the asses of your forum butt buddies :bc: You do it everyday because you're too weak to function on here without some cover from the Klan :snack:

I pull your strings - hence you're like my forum shadow :bc: 

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

You have to know your audience Jimmy :bc: I'd be embarrassed if I palled around with some of the clowns you do on here :snack:

I can see you the mainecunt and slinger revkevhiv all walking around the mall with your bike helmets on and tied together with dog leashes . embarrassed Jesus Christ man you either have no shame or are just to fucking  obtuse  to grasp your standing 

wire to wire

the polls say

Vegas odds

madam President

Edited by Ez ryder

38 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Or one that posts a personal insult to every thread response

Oh really.....like who and remember to include yourself when naming names Mainescat McCarthy.

14 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I can see you the mainecunt and slinger revkevhiv all walking around the mall with your bike helmets on and tied together with dog leashes . embarrassed Jesus Christ man you either have no shame or are just to fucking  obtuse  to grasp your standing 

wire to wire

the polls say

Vegas odds

madam President

could you clowns at least try to come up with some new material? I mean we realize that was about the only thing we've been wrong about so your selection is very limited, but damn.

Image result for yawning gif

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

Oh really.....like who and remember to include yourself when naming names Mainescat McCarthy.

Listen you fuckin clown. The first response to this thread was yours and it did not address the topic you just tossed another one of your insults at a member. Just put him on ignore and stop being an asshole.

47 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Or one that posts a personal insult to every thread response

Just now, Mainecat said:

Listen you fuckin clown. The first response to this thread was yours and it did not address the topic you just tossed another one of your insults at a member. Just put him on ignore and stop being an asshole.

:guzzle:

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

:lol:

:owned:

smails walks around all day making predictions, calling people names, then turns around and ridicules someone else when they do it

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

smails walks around all day making predictions, calling people names, then turns around and ridicules someone else when they do it

And since the end of November your gang has been walking around trying to deflect your parties loss onto Trump and the russians and whatever god else you can think of....when really you have no one to blame but yourselves.

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

could you clowns at least try to come up with some new material? I mean we realize that was about the only thing we've been wrong about so your selection is very limited, but damn.

Oh...there's new material here everyday provided nicely by your team of fools.  But nothing that was as funny as that shit from the forum idiot queen.  Sorry.  Those gems are here to stay.

8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

:guzzle:

Poor MC

17 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

he did?

Don't play coy. 

On 12/24/2016 at 10:56 AM, SnowRider said:

I'm out - so fuck off. You've catered to fucking low life's like Z while prodding me for months.  I left on my own free will and don't give a fuck if I ever post on here again 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

i had a feeling creepr was going to crawl out of the basement and make an appearance over this, and a drunk one at that. while i did believe that gifford's shooting was a deranged republican (like the thought was insane or something) nowhere have i defended the asshat that did this today, nor have i condoned the action. i also didn't accuse all repukes of being "intolerant and violent" like we've seen from creepr, snakey, dependsbuster, etc. today. finally, where are your rants against your lil buddy ben, who's done exactly what you're accusing me of, you stupid ass cunt?

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

50250111.jpg

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: Holy fucking irony 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Just like Donald Dumbski and several others :lmao: They can't even comprehend how hard we are laughing at their stupid asses. :lol: 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Good god you are fucking oblivious to your own words. :lol:

Another one with a self awareness problem.

talk about a whooooooooooooooossh

Yeah yeah....your "ever evolving and changing point that's solely based on the responses you get back from said comment and is sure to change based on said responses" was missed eh? You don't say :lol: 

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Poor SeRena.  Another thread he started where members just join in to insult him.  He's like the kid in elementary school that everyone makes fun of for eating his boogers, but enjoys the attention for doing so because it's  the only attention he gets.

but but but...

a.jpg

• Like 1

The Clown Posse and all their glorious delusion :lol: The world is laughing at Dump and his stupidity. :lmao: 

Ian Bremmer, an American political scientist and president of the global risk-assessment firm Eurasia Group, argues that Turnbull’s charade shows that world leaders think Trump is the “least capable person ever to sit in the office” and are “appalled” that they have to work with him.

Here’s Bremer’s full quote, as told to the Washington Post Thursday night: 

In the private conversations I’ve had with heads of states and ministers of foreign relations … they all feel what Turnbull just basically came out and said: This is, by far, the least capable person ever to sit in the office and it’s appalling they have to deal with him. … Even in a country that really needs to have a good relationship with the United States, you’re just not willing to deal with it. Your own ego will say, ‘Screw this guy.’ 

French President Emmanuel Macron invited American climate change researchers to move to France last week by launching a website called “Make Our Planet Great Again,” an obvious play on Trump’s campaign slogan. 

Last month, five Nordic prime ministers reenacted a photo of Trump, the Egyptian president and the Saudi king placing their hands on a glowing orb. Except the Nordic leaders used a soccer ball instead. 

Mexico’s former President Vicente Fox mocked Trump’s love of taco bowls (“they are not even Mexican”) and emphasized that Mexico will not pay for a border wall in an profane YouTube video

Even Russian President Vladimir Putin has trolled Trump. On Thursday, he offered political asylum to fired FBI Director James Comey.

It seems like this is the new normal, and it’s frightening. When world leaders would rather make jokes about Trump than work with him, there are sure to be implications for American foreign policy.

https://www.vox.com/world/2017/6/16/15816276/trump-turnbull-mock-jokes-world-leaders-implications?yptr=yahoo&ref=yfp