I always knew libtards like Timeshare were violent and intolerant

Here we are , liberals like Timeshare and Knobrider defending the shooting of conservative as if it s playing a game and deflecting the fact that the liberals are incapable of excepting the fact that their hero was too corrupt for even the liberals to vote for, not to mention the violence and intolerance of their libtard parasite pals.

funny how timeshare forgets how quickly he blamed the Gifford shooting on the right ,only to be soundly laughed at when the reality came to light, poor Timeshare, once again  a libtard fool and once again wrong .

keep up the good work Timeshare and Knobrider , you do more for the right than half of your 47% supporters 👍

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Creeper :lmao: Back and still clueless :lol:. Forgot about you :snack:

Glad he came back....you on the other hand were not missed at all.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Glad he came back....you on the other hand were not missed at all.

:lmao: You chastise Creeper as much as anyone - maybe even more :lmao: Poor Jimmy - bipolar as fuck :snack:  

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: You chastise Creeper as much as anyone - maybe even more :lmao: Poor Jimmy - bipolar as fuck :snack:  

What does that have to do with anything....doesn't change the fact that you're an annoying asshole.

Edited by Biggie Smails
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

What does that have to do with anything....doesn't change the fact that you're an annoying asshole.

Considering the source - that's a compliment :bc: Thanks Jim 👍

i had a feeling creepr was going to crawl out of the basement and make an appearance over this, and a drunk one at that. while i did believe that gifford's shooting was a deranged republican (like the thought was insane or something) nowhere have i defended the asshat that did this today, nor have i condoned the action. i also didn't accuse all repukes of being "intolerant and violent" like we've seen from creepr, snakey, dependsbuster, etc. today. finally, where are your rants against your lil buddy ben, who's done exactly what you're accusing me of, you stupid ass cunt?

Edited by Snoslinger

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

i had a feeling creepr was going to crawl out of the basement and make an appearance over this, and a drunk one at that. while i did believe that gifford's shooting was a deranged republican (like the thought was insane or something) nowhere have i defended the asshat that did this today, nor have i condoned the action. i also didn't accuse all repukes of being "intolerant and violent" like we've seen from creepr, snakey, dependsbuster, etc. finally, where are your rants against ben, who's done exactly what you're accusing me of, you stupid ass cunt?

:lies: 

smails aren't you the least bit concerned that momo, creepr, sludgey are part of your little gang now? my god how embarrassing.  hell one of them would be enough  :lol:

100% :wrong: 100% of the time about everything for over two years :lmao: faggot 

i had a feeling creepr was going to crawl out of the basement and make an appearance over this, and a drunk one at that. while i did believe that gifford's shooting was a deranged republican (like the thought was insane or something) nowhere have i defended the asshat that did this today, nor have i condoned the action. i also didn't accuse all repukes of being "intolerant and violent" like we've seen from creepr, snakey, dependsbuster, etc. today. finally, where are your rants against your lil buddy ben, who's done exactly what you're accusing me of, you stupid ass cunt?

You're no one to be judging anyone.  Fuck, you'd think you'd know enough by now to shut your mouth, instead, you just keep prattling on, with your dyslexic logic and argumentative bullshit.  Do us all a favor and smash your laptop or your tablet with a hammer.  Sit back and enjoy the ride, maybe stock up on some Xanax, you're gonna need it.

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You're no one to be judging anyone.  Fuck, you'd think you'd know enough by now to shut your mouth, instead, you just keep prattling on, with your dyslexic logic and argumentative bullshit.  Do us all a favor and smash your laptop or your tablet with a hammer.  Sit back and enjoy the ride, maybe stock up on some Xanax, you're gonna need it.

you need a good mirror.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Ben has also shown, that despite his overcompensation at sounding informed, his critical logic skills are still at prepubescant levels, at best.  

I just wanna see dead politicians....i dont care one bit how or why they get dead.

5 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I like how everyone says they are praying. That's really nice.

Where's the harm in that? You are a little low on tolerence eh