Bigger Than....

• Platinum Contributing Member

Comey :snack: Let the chips fall where they may..... :lmao: 

Mueller investigating Trump for obstruction of justice, Washington Post reports

Washington (CNN)Justice Department special counsel Robert Mueller is investigating President Donald Trump for obstruction of justice, The Washington Post reported Wednesday evening.

Mueller is interviewing as early as this week three top intelligence officials as part of the probe, the Post reported, citing "five people briefed on the requests."

It is the most significant sign that Mueller's investigation is extending beyond questions of Russian interference in the 2016 election.

The news came the same week as Trump friend Chris Ruddy floated the possibility that Trump would fire Mueller, who was appointed to head up the investigation after Trump fired Comey.

Mark Corallo, a spokesman for Trump's private attorney, Marc Kasowitz, immediately condemned the Post report.

"The FBI leak of information regarding the President is outrageous, inexcusable and illegal," Corallo told CNN.

The NSA said in a statement that the "NSA will fully cooperate with the special counsel. We are not in a position to comment further."

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who appointed Mueller, hinted broadly that the special counsel investigation could be looking at Trump during a House committee hearing on Tuesday. When asked about a letter he wrote recommending firing former FBI Director James Comey, Rosenstein said that Mueller could be looking into the decision-making process for the firing -- and he was therefore "not at liberty to talk about that now."

Mueller has been tasked with leading the executive branch's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election and any potential collusion between Russia and Trump associates.

Mueller met with Sens. Richard Burr and Mark Warner, the Republican and Democratic leadership of the Senate intelligence committee Wednesday.

Comey testified before the Senate intelligence committee last week and confirmed that he gave Mueller the memos he wrote detailing his interactions with Trump ahead of his firing. In one memo, Comey said Trump tried to direct him to drop an investigation into former national security adviser Michael Flynn.

Comey said he believed Mueller would look into Trump for obstruction of justice.

"I don't think it's for me to say whether the conversation I had with the president was an effort to obstruct," Comey said. "I took it as a very disturbing thing, very concerning, but that's a conclusion I'm sure the special counsel will work towards, to try and understand what the intention was there, and whether that's an offense."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/14/politics/robert-mueller-donald-trump/index.html

This is it!  This has legs!

:lol:

And it won't make one difference to the left-tard whackos when he is exonerated.  They'll still cry "Russia".

Trump can fire Mueller and wouldn't lose a bit of support.  And I'm starting to think he should based on these Clinton hacks he's adding.

Poor SeRena.  One step away from the noose and looking for anything to keep him out.  Maybe you need help?

Loser.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This is it!  This has legs!

And it won't make one difference to the left-tard whackos when he is exonerated.  They'll still cry "Russia".

Trump can fire Mueller and wouldn't lose a bit of support.  And I'm starting to think he should based on these Clinton hacks he's adding.

Poor SeRena.  One step away from the noose and looking for anything to keep him out.  Maybe you need help?

Loser.

Yes - he should fire him Lil Momo :lmao: 

Adam Schiff Just Destroyed Trump’s Plan To Fire Special Counsel Robert Mueller

Jason EasleyMon, Jun 12th, 2017 at 8:18 pm

The ranking member of the House committee investigating Russia, Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA), put an end to Trump’s dreams of firing special counsel Robert Mueller by letting the President know that if he fires Mueller, Congress will reappoint him.
After the news broke that Trump is seriously considering terminating the special counsel, Schiff tweeted:

If President fired Bob Mueller, Congress would immediately re-establish independent counsel and appoint Bob Mueller. Don't waste our time.

— Adam Schiff (@RepAdamSchiff) June 12, 2017

Terminating Robert Mueller would be the dumbest move that Trump could make, so of course, this president is considering it. If Trump fires Mueller, the Russia scandal will blow up and get even bigger overnight. Trump would unleash a mushroom cloud of scandal that would consume all of DC if he tried to get rid of the special counsel.

Trump can’t fire his way out of the Russia scandal. The fact that Trump is seriously considering firing Mueller makes him look guilty of obstruction of justice. 

This playbook didn’t work for Richard Nixon during the Watergate scandal, and it isn’t going to work for Donald Trump.

Rep. Schiff’s warning was a reminder that a president doesn’t have unlimited executive power, and if Trump crosses the line by terminating the special counsel, Congress will be there to smack him down.

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/06/12/adam-schiff-destroyed-trumps-plan-fire-special-counsel-robert-mueller.html

Edited by SnowRider

The net is expanding.....given Dump's pathological lying.....who knows what they will find :snack:

:lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yes - he should fire him Lil Momo :lmao: 

Jason EasleyMon, Jun 12th, 2017 at 8:18 pm

The ranking member of the House committee investigating Russia, Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA), put an end to Trump’s dreams of firing special counsel Robert Mueller by letting the President know that if he fires Mueller, Congress will reappoint him.
After the news broke that Trump is seriously considering terminating the special counsel, Schiff tweeted:

If President fired Bob Mueller, Congress would immediately re-establish independent counsel and appoint Bob Mueller. Don't waste our time.

— Adam Schiff (@RepAdamSchiff) June 12, 2017

Terminating Robert Mueller would be the dumbest move that Trump could make, so of course, this president is considering it. If Trump fires Mueller, the Russia scandal will blow up and get even bigger overnight. Trump would unleash a mushroom cloud of scandal that would consume all of DC if he tried to get rid of the special counsel.

Trump can’t fire his way out of the Russia scandal. The fact that Trump is seriously considering firing Mueller makes him look guilty of obstruction of justice. 

This playbook didn’t work for Richard Nixon during the Watergate scandal, and it isn’t going to work for Donald Trump.

Rep. Schiff’s warning was a reminder that a president doesn’t have unlimited executive power, and if Trump crosses the line by terminating the special counsel, Congress will be there to smack him down.

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/06/12/adam-schiff-destroyed-trumps-plan-fire-special-counsel-robert-mueller.html

You are so fucking stupid.  I mean sooooo fucking stupid.  You don't know how shot works at all.  

What a joke!  "Trumps dreams...."

I find people that follow around their party's candidates like rock star groupies to be complete idiots when it comes to law and congressional matters.  You are the queen retard!!!! :lol:

Just now, SnowRider said:

The net is expanding.....am deathly given Dump's pathological lying.....who knows what they will find :snack:

Maybe Hillarys emails... :snack:

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

You are so fucking stupid.  I mean sooooo fucking stupid.  You don't know how shot works at all.  

What a joke!  "Trumps dreams...."

I find people that follow around their party's candidates like rock star groupies to be complete idiots when it comes to law and congressional matters.  You are the queen retard!!!! :lol:

Please enlighten us on what happens if he fires Mueller :snack:

The net is expanding.....am deathly given Dump's pathological lying.....who knows what they will find :snack:

maybe they will find that Trump lied about a secret server to avoid FOI requests and smashed his phone with a hammer to avoid having it examined by the fbi!!!!

• Like 4

Please enlighten us on what happens if he fires Mueller :snack:

Nope.  Just keep following around your "rock stars" via their media.  The only thing im ever gonna teach you is how to live on a liquid diet.

"body bag".

Just now, Zambroski said:

Nope.  Just keep following around your "rock stars" via their media.  The only thing im ever gonna teach you is how to live on a liquid diet.

"body bag".

I'm disappointed Lil Momo.....I thought you'd enlighten all of us with your vast knowledge and special insider sources for what will really happen if Dump fires Mueller.   Surely you want to step up and let the forum know what will happen.....sure you don't want a second chance to enlighten us? :snack:

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

maybe they will find that Trump lied about a secret server to avoid FOI requests and smashed his phone with a hammer to avoid having it examined by the fbi!!!!

:owned: 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I'm disappointed Lil Momo.....I thought you'd enlighten all of us with your vast knowledge and special insider sources for what will really happen if Dump fires Mueller.   Surely you want to step up and let the forum know what will happen.....sure you don't want a second chance to enlighten us? :snack:

Be disappointed.  Or, get a fucking brain and educate yourself.  And stop trying to drag the rest of the forum in with you.  They don't give three hot shots about your stupid ass or what you feel anyone here should "explain" to you.

Adios dip shit!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Be disappointed.  Or, get a fucking brain and educate yourself.  And stop trying to drag the rest of the forum in with you.  They don't give three hot shots about your stupid ass or what you feel anyone here should "explain" to you.

Adios dip shit!

So you're just blowing smoke like you've been doing since day 1 :lmao: 

Dude - if you only realized how fucking stupid you are :lol: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

100% :wrong: 100% of the time about everything for over two years :lmao: faggot 

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Have you been right about anything so far? Serious question...

13 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I've been correct about Dump from the start :lmao: He's an embarrassing clown :lol: incompetent and pathological liar.

:lies: and :bullshit: from the rider of taints