congress members under attack

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

It's all you have :lol: 

Cock gobbeling fudge packing not paying attention to anything sodomite posts what? :hay: there are like 6 posts on that page without any of the stuff you are constantly lying about  FAGGOT 

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Cock gobbeling fudge packing not paying attention to anything sodomite posts what? :hay: there are like 6 posts on that page without any of the stuff you are constantly lying about  FAGGOT 

6 out of 13k maybe :lol: 

Just now, Momorider said:

You're a lying ass fucking sick POS, I just proved you are a fucking pathetic liar you cock inhaling sick FAGGOT :finger2: 

Oh gee more cock talk. Shocker.....

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

oh ffs.  You get so close then veer off into the biggest tree you can find every time.  Your rhetoric is everything that is wrong with the country right now, and if I have to explain it, well.....

dcc850862f63ecf7236f1324fee53dab.jpg

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Is the MSM pushing to ban the SKS now or just the AR?

Hard to say, well know more today which gun is responsible for this.  I heard the AK-47 too.  It'll all become "an AR-15 type assault rifle" though.  It's their go-to, easy to understand, mean killing boom stick for their idiot minions.

9 hours ago, Momorider said:

He had to endorse to avoid suicide by two to the back of the head :flush: 

The funniest part is the Dems thought the Bernie supporters would just get in line for Hillary. :lol: That's a disconnect from reality.

SO....anybody see this narrative changing on the Dem MSM networks yet?  Are we at full-on "GUNS!" already or is that too early and a bit too much "on the nose" for them.  It's all in the works I'm sure, let them all prance around in their fake outrage at this incident for a couple of days then they'll come up with a plan.  RIght now, they are all acting like none of them have been stoking this fire for some time.  

Anybody catch Mika and her muppet husband on MSNBC this morning?  Do tell!

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

I saw that.

Weird, no talk of the left wing whackjobs he listened to and watched religiously.

Thought the madcow should be President. :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Cold War said:

I saw that.

Weird, no talk of the left wing whackjobs he listened to and watched religiously.

Thought the madcow should be President. :lol: 

Was he that screwed up in the head that he actually thought that? 

Let's just ignore everything else but the gun! The "AR" which stands for Assault Rifle that apparently looks like an SKS/AK

24 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Was he that screwed up in the head that he actually thought that? 

Let's just ignore everything else but the gun! The "AR" which stands for Assault Rifle that apparently looks like an SKS/AK

He did!  :lol:

Bill Maher, Daily Show.......... all required watching, according to him.

You know damn well, if a shooter had links to Fox news, Rush, we would be examining right wing hate speech.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

He did!  :lol:

Bill Maher, Daily Show.......... all required watching, according to him.

You know damn well, if a shooter had links to Fox news, Rush, we would be examining right wing hate speech.

So that fucking idiot ACTUALLY said that about Maddow being President?

8 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

So will this make the Maddow show Hate speech?

Think anyone from the MSM is going to ask her if she feels any responsibility for radicalizing this guy with her rhetoric?

Just now, Cold War said:

Think anyone from the MSM is going to ask her if she feels any responsibility for radicalizing this guy with her rhetoric?

I flipped by her last night for a bit...she was at full-on "GUN VIOLENCE IN AMERICA" right at the beginning.  No shame...no self awareness...no self reflection.  Just more repugnant arrogance and deflection.  I'm sure she went further and blamed Trump.

32 minutes ago, Cold War said:

So let me get this straight... Rachel Maddow radicalized this guy but the picture below had nothing to do with Giffords' shooting? Pick a fucking side idiots. 

c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636.jpg

12 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

So let me get this straight... Rachel Maddow radicalized this guy but the picture below had nothing to do with Giffords' shooting? Pick a fucking side idiots. 

c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636.jpg

Jesus Christ, do you have to put sarcasm, exaggeration, after everything? :lol: 

Here is what I thought was an easy point to grasp. IF the guy was a right wing zealot the media would be talking about how rightwing rhetoric fueled the shooting.

Just to be super clear..........A normal rational person doesn't gun down complete strangers because of a TV show.  It is all bullshit.

• Like 1