congress members under attack

Just now, Snoslinger said:

breaking news...

One of yours Slinger, shooting at a bunch of Republicans playing fucking baseball of all things.  Nice environment you leftist assholes have brought to the country. This isn't going to end well for your side I'm afraid. 

• Like 4

Just now, DriftBusta said:

One of yours Slinger, shooting at a bunch of Republicans playing fucking baseball of all things.  Nice environment you leftist assholes have brought to the country. This isn't going to end well for your side I'm afraid. 

That's the early reports .....some had the shooter killed. Let's see why this nutjob did this.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DriftBusta said:

Yep the left and its cohorts in the MSM have created an environment unlike anything we've seen in a long, long time.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

you and snakey know this how?

Democrats are done.  This attitude of acceptance for hatred and intolerance toward others with a difference of opinion fostered by Obama and the media over the last eight is reaching a boiling point and the Right are now going to unify more than ever.  I said it before and I AM ALL FOR IT...let the "purge" begin.  Enough with these god damn whiners.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

democrats were in the office working. it's wednesday, not saturday.

You were not even out of bed when this happened. See this is the type of shit that the Democrats have brought on themselves

Just now, Zambroski said:

Democrats are done.  This attitude of acceptance for hatred and intolerance toward others with a difference of opinion fostered by Obama and the media over the last eight is reaching a boiling point and the Right are now going to unify more than ever.  I said it before and I AM ALL FOR IT...let the "purge" begin.  Enough with these god damn whiners.

Many of this have seen this coming.  Thankfully I think the pushback is coming too.  Start locking some of these bastards up, for a long, long time, start with the leftist rioters on college campuses who think its acceptable to assault people over their opinions or to destroy public property.  I'd also like to see new laws in place for libel and false reporting.  Half of Congress knew for weeks if not months that Trump wasn't under any investigation, yet they were still up there in front of the TV cameras demanding impeachment, investigations, etc..  Despicable bastards should pay for shit like that.

• Like 2