Pour Fudgy, and the rest of the Government Motors cum guzzling faggots

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You have less than my mechanical ability ....probably far less 

I wouldve been able to diagnose loose fly wheel bolts

The reason you sell everything you work on is because you fuck it uo and give up, then move on to the next cool thing you seen on the internet, your tool box def has a handle ontop of it

3 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

I wouldve been able to diagnose loose fly wheel bolts

The reason you sell everything you work on is because you fuck it uo and give up, then move on to the next cool thing you seen on the internet, your tool box def has a handle ontop of it

No , you wouldnt have been able to diagnose flywheel bolts ......yoou wouldnt have even had a clue where to start. As to the second part .....there is some truth there :lol: 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No , you wouldnt have been able to diagnose flywheel bolts ......yoou wouldnt have even had a clue where to start. As to the second part .....there is some truth there :lol: 

Yeah, for certain I wouldve :lol:

25 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Nope, even so, I woulda put motor back in and sold the whole car, not part it out for 10 cents on the dollar 

It would have cost 4-5k just to fix it and I recovered about 65c on the dollar .....good try though retard. If there is one thing I know its parting shit out :lol: 

29 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Meh 

Both are cool. Im gonna do some more drag passes. Gonna buy an auto this time. Road course is tons of fun but expensive

19 hours ago, GGNHL said:

That looks awesome, I might have to go spectate the one in New Hampshire. I'd be into that type of racing! :bc:

If you are just getting into it with you are your 3 or 4 friends, figure $3-4,000 a person, depending on how much of your safety gear you can eBay and the cost of your cage.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, f7ben said:

Both are cool. Im gonna do some more drag passes. Gonna buy an auto this time. Road course is tons of fun but expensive

See if there is a local club in your area to join, I pay $300 a year for a BMW club and get 2 weekends at Watkins Glen a summer. You're taught how to drive correctly by a professional, move up in skill classes. Its well worth it.