Pour Fudgy, and the rest of the Government Motors cum guzzling faggots

4 hours ago, Rw06GT said:

when's the last time anything you own saw track time?

I have gone to bir and road America with a bud a few times who races as much as he can . I cant even pretend to drive close to as good as him . more fun to just sit in a seat next to some one who knows the limits and goes to them on every corner .

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I have gone to bir and road America with a bud a few times who races as much as he can . I cant even pretend to drive close to as good as him . more fun to just sit in a seat next to some one who knows the limits and goes to them on every corner .

Go to ProKart and beat on their equipment for a while.  Much much cheaper.

13 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Go to ProKart and beat on their equipment for a while.  Much much cheaper.

I have done that a lot.

lol  my bud has a track only porsh and a lotus for the track but  has spent the last few yrs playing with a civic in the chump class. well north of 300k in cars and trailers tires etc and plays with the chump car. he says a lot more fun ?  

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

I have done that a lot.

lol  my bud has a track only porsh and a lotus for the track but  has spent the last few yrs playing with a civic in the chump class. well north of 300k in cars and trailers tires etc and plays with the chump car. he says a lot more fun ?  

I don't remember exactly how much we had into our LeMons car, but I think it was less then $1000 a person for just the car for the 4 of us.  

If you wreck it, like we did, yeah, it sucks, but life moves on and you aren't trying to explain away a totaled Porsche.  

Plus, I'd imagine the people at a ChumpCar/LeMons race are a lot more personable to be around then the local PCA track day crowd.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, Rw06GT said:

I realize you are the top snowmobile rider in Michigan but when's the last time anything you own saw track time?

Heading to the track today after work, with the sled and in Michigan :rockernana:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, MiSledder said:

Thays why theres way more road coarses, oh wait

Yeah, cause a road course and a drag strip cost the same amount to build and require the same amount of open space to be built on. :lol:

1 minute ago, GGNHL said:

Yeah, cause a road course and a drag strip cost the same amount to build and require the same amount of open space to be built on. :lol:

No shit :lol: Dumb Lilly aint exactly known for his critical thinking. World wide I bet road racing is 1000x more popular than the drag strip. 1/4 mile seems to be pretty much a redneck american thing

43 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

If the money was there so would the tracks

40 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No shit :lol: Dumb Lilly aint exactly known for his critical thinking. World wide I bet road racing is 1000x more popular than the drag strip. 1/4 mile seems to be pretty much a redneck american thing

Id hate drag racing too if I had your mechanical ability

1 minute ago, MiSledder said:

If the money was there so would the tracks

Id hate drag racing too if I had your mechanical ability

You have less than my mechanical ability ....probably far less