Ecoboost Mustang has no equal

Ecoboost mustang ....few basic bolt-ons and an e85 tune. Full weight on drag radials. 10.80 at 129  ......... thats right. The little 4 banger would put the smack down on a pile of cars with more work and far more money spent 

You aint doing that with any faggot ass v8 car without going FI

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

They are actually pretty cool .  I just can't get past the 4 banger in a stang thing , I'm too old .   :bc:

They sound so fucking gay. But the insurance is cheap and so is the HP. I just love turbo shit :lol: 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ecoboost mustang ....few basic bolt-ons and an e85 tune. Full weight on drag radials. 10.80 at 129  ......... thats right. The little 4 banger would put the smack down on a pile of cars with more work and far more money spent 

Let,s see the list of a few basic bolt -ons, and their cost. Definitely great speed and numbers, which only seem to be achieved by the magazines doing private timing on a closed course. LOL

I have never seen a regular joe buy this bolt on stuff and tune and be able to match the numbers that the car mags publish.

Looking forward to seeing your true results when you get one done up.

2 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Let,s see the list of a few basic bolt -ons, and their cost. Definitely great speed and numbers, which only seem to be achieved by the magazines doing private timing on a closed course. LOL

I have never seen a regular joe buy this bolt on stuff and tune and be able to match the numbers that the car mags publish.

Looking forward to seeing your true results when you get one done up.

Its a guy from the forums named Perfweld

Mods are

Vargas Stage 2 stock frame turbo - $2000

Tune+ E85 fuel kit - $1300

Torque Converter - $900

Downpipe , Intercooler and intake - $1000

Tuning - $ ????

He is still running totally stock motor , no weight loss and not even running skinny front tires. Still running through stock exhaust even.Very few mods at all

If you consider the cost of the car and the mods you are barely to the price of a base GT and I dont think you are even getting an FBO GT into the 10's no matter what.

He is pushing the stock motor hard at probably close to 550WHP but it held up for many many drag passes I guess. He has now installed a built motor and is running 10.50's on the same setup

3 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Mustangs are like the Buick of sports cars, and that might be generous.  

Show me another car that is capable of so much for so little money. The EBM with PP and about 5k in mods would make a lot of other cars look very silly.

+1G on the skidpad , braking from 60-0 at around 100' and capable of a 10.xx pass   .......all for well under 30k ?????

Cant beat that shit with a stick

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Why not just post some vids of a Lambo with 2000HP .....its about as relevant :lol: that is a 75k$ car and would barely edge out a lightly modded EBM mustang at under 30k

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Show me another car that is capable of so much for so little money. The EBM with PP and about 5k in mods would make a lot of other cars look very silly.

+1G on the skidpad , braking from 60-0 at around 100' and capable of a 10.xx pass   .......all for well under 30k ?????

Cant beat that shit with a stick

Are you buying used?

Edited by racinfarmer

1 minute ago, Rw06GT said:

Unless Ford makes the new gt500 look a hell of a lot better than the current cars, I'll have a zl1 parked next to my mustang next spring.  Fuck 4 cylinder faggot cars.

I like the mustang

53 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You can easily get a 5.0 into the 10s N/A

52 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm gonna buy one

Get the 3.5EB 

23 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Mustangs are like the Buick of sports cars, and that might be generous.  

And you're the biggest know nothing faggot when it comes to these threads 

9 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Lame 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Why not just post some vids of a Lambo with 2000HP .....its about as relevant :lol: that is a $100K+ car and would barely edge out a lightly modded EBM mustang at under 30k

Fixed for accuracy

3 minutes ago, Rw06GT said:

Unless Ford makes the new gt500 look a hell of a lot better than the current cars, I'll have a zl1 parked next to my mustang next spring.  Fuck 4 cylinder faggot cars.

You like inferior crap

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

You can easily get a 5.0 into the 10s N/A

Get the 3.5EB 

And you're the biggest know nothing faggot when it comes to these threads 

Lame 

Fixed for accuracy

I know how to get a streak in your undies started.:bc:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

You like inferior crap

I've driven both the SS and the gt. I'm giving Ford until January to announce the gt500 to see if I like it. This will be another convertible cruiser and I liked driving both. Looks are what will decide which one I get. I have zero brand bias when it comes to cars and buy what I like. My mustang has been a good car.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Probably will this weekend.  
Want to set up a play date?

I'll let you play with the Ford tractors.

Thanks, but I'm not a :hay:like you 

7 minutes ago, Rw06GT said:

I've driven both the SS and the gt. I'm giving Ford until January to announce the gt500 to see if I like it. This will be another convertible cruiser and I liked driving both. Looks are what will decide which one I get. I have zero brand bias when it comes to cars and buy what I like. My mustang has been a good car.

They're already being tested.  Should be revealed soon. We haven't had one here yet, but supposed to get one soon.  Only thing I've seen new so far is an '18 GT 5.0.  Not sure what package they call this to get it done like this , but I like it.

IMG_20170601_144532433.thumb.jpg.12fee150e2789c20db9a881789ff54cc.jpgIMG_20170601_144543539.thumb.jpg.4e86878ac44edb350da08ff06f7df649.jpgIMG_20170601_144552138.thumb.jpg.74732d3c727f229a947f5903c764da80.jpgIMG_20170601_144611785.thumb.jpg.66fef828c519328f76b493255dcbb9c8.jpg

I like how they even blacked out the 5.0 badge.

IMG_20170601_144624315.thumb.jpg.86da04705b7fbd59d52e986970917078.jpg 

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS