Ecoboost Mustang has no equal

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He called me a few times ....he liked the boat and had it out on water....he was having a bitch of a time titling it though and he had been in contact with the original owner getting some paper work from him that he needed in Tennessee or wherever he was from 

Going FI on the 5.0 is gonna take over 40k ......I can make the EB into 500whp for under 30k and that is what I'm after. Seriously ....you could do 400whp on the eco with just meth and a turbo swap ....nothing else. Under 25k and it will last as long as anything out there with a good tune. 

And worth $3000 in 2 years and nobody will buy it 

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

And worth $3000 in 2 years and nobody will buy it 

so just like a camaro .......I love the fact the the camaro 2.0T gets absolutely assraped by the EBM and the GM engine will fly into 1000 bits if you to put more than about 280whp on it. What a pile of shit :lol: 

• Gold Member
39 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He called me a few times ....he liked the boat and had it out on water....he was having a bitch of a time titling it though and he had been in contact with the original owner getting some paper work from him that he needed in Tennessee or wherever he was from 

Going FI on the 5.0 is gonna take over 40k ......I can make the EB into 500whp for under 30k and that is what I'm after. Seriously ....you could do 400whp on the eco with just meth and a turbo swap ....nothing else. Under 25k and it will last as long as anything out there with a good tune. 

A FI mustang 5.0 isn't over 40k.  You can get in a brand new one under 40k with 727 hp from a dealer.  You can get twins for slightly more.

http://www.motorauthority.com/news/1108776_lebanon-ford-selling-twin-turbo-mustang-capable-of-1200-hp-for-45499

10 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

A FI mustang 5.0 isn't over 40k.  You can get in a brand new one under 40k with 727 hp from a dealer.  You can get twins for slightly more.

http://www.motorauthority.com/news/1108776_lebanon-ford-selling-twin-turbo-mustang-capable-of-1200-hp-for-45499

That is 40k for a base model ....I need the PP

PP Ecoboost can be bought for 22k right now .  ford is blowing them out. I would be able to build a car that would handily beat a full bolt on GT for under 30k

11 minutes ago, stealth bomber said:

Ben I'm just glad you're done drooling over faggot assed imports.    

I'd buy another evo in a second but not for the money they go for.....those cars hold their value better than just about anything out there

On 6/13/2017 at 7:41 PM, f7ben said:

It takes well over 500whp to get a 3700 lb car even sniffing 10's

....how easy is that to do with the NA 5.0 

:lmao:

Go watch some YT videos

On 6/13/2017 at 7:46 PM, f7ben said:

What did you mean by get the 3.5 AMG ....spill it 

Exactly what I said 

On 6/13/2017 at 7:53 PM, f7ben said:

No they arent 

I've already seen the car 

On 6/13/2017 at 8:04 PM, 99mxz600 said:

Yeah but he's a fuckin no nothing moron...... :news:

How much $ you wanna lose? :news:

On 6/13/2017 at 11:16 PM, ActionfigureJoe said:

couldn't they make the hood about 2 feet longer? :lol:. god that's hideous. 

Don't be all BH because that car bone stock will blow your Faggot ass modded Beeee mer away in a straight line, or in a road course.

19 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

SVT said, You can easily get a 5.0 into the 10s N/A

Please post all the parts needed, and cost. I don,t believe it,s that easy, or cheap.

Let,s see the list of goodies, including the tune required, and it,s cost.

Talk is cheap, real performance ain,t.

See above 

17 hours ago, Legend said:

I don't claim to know shit about Mustangs, but why not turbo or 2 the V8? Or is the motor such a POS it can't handle boost?

:lol::lmao:  yea it's VERY obvious that you don't have a clue 

17 hours ago, Edmo said:

He's trying to do this economically. Ideally you could wait for the gt500 with probably 5-600 ponies, but that will be big money.

It will be way more than 600 HP. The last one was 662 

15 hours ago, f7ben said:

yup

I can get you an RS , below MSRP right now 

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

36 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Go watch some YT videos

Exactly what I said 

Don't be all BH because that car bone stock will blow your Faggot ass modded Beeee mer away in a straight line, or in a road course.

See above 

Im gonna wait for an 18 pp eco with mag ride and the 10spd. I'll pull the trigger next year when they are whoring them out

9 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Go watch some YT videos

Exactly what I said 

See above 

Sorry Im all not up to internet specs on cars and trucks. I actually fix and build shit. I don't troll the internet on how cool girl cars are. 

AMG has seen a car that Ford and all the car mags say won't be released for 2018....and he says it will......its amazing the inside knowledge that janitors know these days. :lol:

Edited by FAT DAVE

22 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Focus RS?

Yeah, I just looked around here I saw a few 4k under sticker. Maybe you could negotiate it down a bit more. :dunno: 

IMG_1539.PNG

On 2017-06-14 at 9:27 AM, f7ben said:

so just like a camaro .......I love the fact the the camaro 2.0T gets absolutely assraped by the EBM and the GM engine will fly into 1000 bits if you to put more than about 280whp on it. What a pile of shit :lol: 

The 2.0T is a base model. The EB mustang is an upgrade engine. Cobalts rab 7's years ago

7 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Yeah, I just looked around here I saw a few 4k under sticker. Maybe you could negotiate it down a bit more. :dunno: 

IMG_1539.PNG

I'd like to have one and pitch the fucking Cruz, but man, I just can't really justify a $42k Focus.

4 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I'd like to have one and pitch the fucking Cruz, but man, I just can't really justify a $42k Focus.

I think that's about what Rob paid for his. It shocked me when he bought the RS because he originally wanted the Mustang.Plus he has always had RWD V8 muscle cars.  He just had so much fun in the RS that he decided to get it. I'm not sure if he is still considering a 2018 Mustang when they are released or not :dunno:

9 minutes ago, ckf said:

I think that's about what Rob paid for his. It shocked me when he bought the RS because he originally wanted the Mustang.Plus he has always had RWD V8 muscle cars.  He just had so much fun in the RS that he decided to get it. I'm not sure if he is still considering a 2018 Mustang when they are released or not :dunno:

I'm looking for something as a fun daily driver (sell the Malibu and Cruze), but a SUV might be coming first.  The Cruze is going no matter what.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I'm looking for something as a fun daily driver (sell the Malibu and Cruze), but a SUV might be coming first.  The Cruze is going no matter what.

I think that might be the reason Rob went with the RS. Having AWD allowed him to get rid of his truck.

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

I think that might be the reason Rob went with the RS. Having AWD allowed him to get rid of his truck.

Well, I still have my STI, never driven in salt, so I have the summer fun covered.  Maybe a CliTaurus SHO.

Don't have my pickup anymore either.:lol:

Edited by racinfarmer

12 hours ago, f7ben said:

Im gonna wait for an 18 pp eco with mag ride and the 10spd. I'll pull the trigger next year when they are whoring them out

You should start looking at 3.5eb mods :news:

3 hours ago, Legend said:

Sorry Im all not up to internet specs on cars and trucks. I actually fix and build shit. I don't troll the internet on how cool girl cars are. 

Sure :lol:

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

Focus RS?

Yes