Ok for me , but not for thee

So ....everyone is screaming their cunts off about Russian this and Russian that and how they "meddled" in our election and they tried to "hack" our election

First of all

Where is the proof - there is none

What are the actually accused of - releasing DNC emails even if it was the Russians was a massive service to the American public and if it was them then I thank them. If they tried to contact potential campaign members of either campaign that would be business as usual. There has been zero proof so far of any collusion and there will be none.

The USA does far far worse in all sorts of countries - How fucking hypocritical would you have to be to start sanctioning Russia etc etc for shit that we do every single fucking day 

So to summarize , there is no proof and the Dems are inflating this all to defect from their stunning defeat. What Russia is actually accused of is just fine with me. The USA does far far worse in all sorts of supposedly democratic elections all over the world every day.

Fuck you MC you raging bleeding sheep cunt

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JEFF said:

Exactly. They can't point to one thing the Russians supposedly did to influence our election that can be proved. 

What exactly caused this?  Image result for 2016 electoral map

Thanks Obama.

1 minute ago, JEFF said:

Exactly. They can't point to one thing the Russians supposedly did to influence our election that can be proved. 

What exactly caused this?  

This new "39 states were hacked" line of shit is the most pathetic fake news I've ever read. They found some evidence that someone sent some fishing emails that may have been Russian ...or the CIA cause we know they do that and make it look Russian. Either way million of fishing emails are sent every day from all sorts of thieves around the world.

But lets call this "Russian Meddling" :lol: just how fucking dumb do you have to be to believe this shit. Its obvious they have zero proof of anything at all 

"Over the past few months, elected officials and political leaders of foreign nations have been coming to me with disappointing news and reports of U.S. activity in their respective countries," Lee said in a statement. "This includes reports of diplomats playing political favorites, USAID funds supporting extreme and sometimes violent political activists, and the U.S. government working to marginalize the moderates and conservatives in leadership roles."

1 minute ago, Snake said:

"Over the past few months, elected officials and political leaders of foreign nations have been coming to me with disappointing news and reports of U.S. activity in their respective countries," Lee said in a statement. "This includes reports of diplomats playing political favorites, USAID funds supporting extreme and sometimes violent political activists, and the U.S. government working to marginalize the moderates and conservatives in leadership roles."

Not a chance MC can understand one shred of that ....you're gonna have to explain it to him 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Here is what I find comical. The left has been running around after these leaks screaming, "It is the content that is the problem, not who leaked it..." Yet, Hillary camp emails it is, "LOOK WHO FUCKING LEAKED IT NOT WHAT WAS IN IT!!!!" The epitome of hypocrisy. 

imitating the right from a few months ago? hello?

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Just sayin homeslizzle... It is all the same politics. Nothing there but a sound bite and fake outrage. You can't deny it. 

I've used the "it doesn't matter who leaked, it's what's in them" because it's exactly what the rw'ers were saying about wikileaks. figures you'd take it as me being the same. what are you saying is fake outrage exactly?

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

I've used the "it doesn't matter who leaked, it's what's in them" because it's exactly what the rw'ers were saying about wikileaks. figures you'd take it as me being the same. what are you saying is fake outrage exactly?

Both parties depending on who looks bad due to leaks... 

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

and the notion of big patriot snakey being ok with Russia fucking in our election is one of the funniest things I've read today.

zero fucking proof ......not a shred. Even if they did , we do it to them 

I've asked a similar question before, and I'd like ben to answer it

if a hack, hired by hillary, managed to break into several candidates e-mail accounts, but only released damaging information from your candidate, would you say that hack affected the election? would you be pissed, especially knowing the other candidates were not exactly squeaky clean either? the ONLY reason you're all ok with this is because of who it happened to.

don't respond with some of your typical BS. just answer the damn question please.

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: i like how some of you are starting to throw in the "even if they did"  comments to cushion the blow that is likely coming...

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

if a hack, hired by hillary, managed to break into several candidates e-mail accounts, but only released damaging information from your candidate, would you say that hack affected the election? would you be pissed, especially knowing the other candidates were not exactly squeaky clean either? the ONLY reason you're all ok with this is because of who it happened to.

don't respond with some of your typical BS. just answer the damn question please.

Holy fuck...your girls team was caught cheating in the primaries.... deliberately try to raise hell at Trump rallies...etc etc...

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

why i even bother corresponding with someone like you in all this i have no fucking idea. no matter what facts i provide, including admission by trump team members themselves, that Russia meddled in our election you won't believe them. yet you'll hang your hat on crazy ass conspiracies from kim dotcom and others the second you read them.

Edited by Snoslinger

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I would be totally fine with it. I support all hacking when the end result is exposure of the truth and the light shining on corruption.

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

why i even bother corresponding with someone like you in all this i have no fucking idea. no matter what facts i provide, including admission by trump team members themselves, that Russia meddled in our election you won't believe them. yet you'll hang your hat on crazy ass conspiracies from kim dotcom and others the second you read them.

I want fucking proof Russia committed the hacks. The people trying to tell me this shit have never told me the truth before and they have the motive to lie to me now.

Assange said it wasnt the Russian and that is all I need for proof , Dotcom said it was Rich and that makes more sense than anything at this point 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I want fucking proof Russia committed the hacks. The people trying to tell me this shit have never told me the truth before and they have the motive to lie to me now.

Assange said it wasnt the Russian and that is all I need for proof , Dotcom said it was Rich and that makes more sense than anything at this point 

Mueller is working on it, these things take time.

Image result for mueller

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Mueller is working on it, these things take time.

Image result for mueller

Mueller hasnt said a thing has he ......why have I been inundated with round the clock Russia stories when there has been and will be no proof given 

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Says the guy who said that if Mueller doesn't find evidence of collusion you won't believe him. :lol:

• Like 1