I'm Getting Sick of Seeing RETARDED American faggot fucks like this

24 minutes ago, Axys1 said:

Welcome to the site GLE. :bc: 

Again Z thanks. :dirol:

user138239_pic56010_1465002032 (1).gif

I was searching for a handle on this thread...here is it....Frankie and SnowRider working on their world plan together.  Couple of twits.

And isn't Alaska part of America?  Yes, I'm sure we have a star for that...bought from the Russians for a couple of pennies an acre.  Would have been worth more but they couldn't get rid of all the current tenants occupying the land.  Poor Russia, if they'd have only known just give them a few thimbles of vodka each and let'm fly!  Complete mental, then social breakdowns! Then just load them all up on a 'berg and push off!  But instead, look what an industrious and intelligent species they have become!  My oh my!  Very self dependent!  

8 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

frankie is just the typical disadvantaged gas sniffin wannabe gangster the world has come to accept as a burden

shut the fuck up you retarded know nothing obese little faggot, i don't sniff gas, i could be considered a gangster but i'm really more of a revolutionary. i am a burden to my enemies, that is for certain you eastern cancer on earth 

1 minute ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

shut the fuck up you retarded know nothing obese little faggot, i don't sniff gas, i could be considered a gangster but i'm really more of a revolutionary. i am a burden to my enemies, that is for certain you eastern cancer on earth 

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by snopro31

Just now, GreatLandEmpire said:

i could be considered a gangster but i'm really more of a revolutionary. i am a burden and a cancer on earth 

Finally!  You got one right.  Well done youngster!  Now go to the area of your hut and shut the flap.

13 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

wasting you're time there, he's pretty much a lost cause, a little disrespectful loser

shut the fuck up you weak retarded know nothing american faggot, i am a true hero to my people and my homeland, fighting for justice, you on the other hand are just a criminal piece of shit, are clueless, brainwashed, and horribly degenerate.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I was searching for a handle on this thread...here is it....Frankie and SnowRider working on their world plan together.  Couple of twits.

And isn't Alaska part of America?  Yes, I'm sure we have a star for that...bought from the Russians for a couple of pennies an acre.  Would have been worth more but they couldn't get rid of all the current tenants occupying the land.  Poor Russia, if they'd have only known just give them a few thimbles of vodka each and let'm fly!  Complete mental, then social breakdowns! Then just load them all up on a 'berg and push off!  But instead, look what an industrious and intelligent species they have become!  My oh my!  Very self dependent!  

why don't you try to rid me then, you weak american faggot. see how far you get before you get a bullet put in you where one belongs

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Frankie, if you want to go to college you need to stay away from the negativity here and focus on your life. That doesn't mean you can't post, just don't get involved in the fights. 

Just trying to help. :bc:

Frank is what....  Prolly 19-20 years old now??  He is stuck in the village and the lazy lifestyle of welfare living.  Maybe the native corporation may pay for school but he prolly didn't graduate or have GED.  He is a lost cause and not a kid anymore.  Doesn't need any advise he just needs money to get that next gram of skank weed that was bootlegged into the village.

Just now, GreatLandEmpire said:

why don't you try to rid me then, you weak american faggot. see how far you get before you get a bullet put in you where one belongs

You're a funny little cuss aren't you?  Now, shoo fly!  :lol:

But first...this quote from you:

i am a true hero to my people and my homeland, fighting for justice

HOLEEE SHIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You win!  :lol::lol::lol:

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Frank is what....  Prolly 19-20 years old now??  He is stuck in the village and the lazy lifestyle of welfare living.  Maybe the native corporation may pay for school but he prolly didn't graduate or have GED.  He is a lost cause and not a kid anymore.  Doesn't need any advise he just needs money to get that next gram of skank weed that was bootlegged into the village.

i ain't worried about money i have worked this summer and have 1400 dollars worth of fire wood to sell and im 18 btw, not on welfare so just shut the fuck up you retarded, know nothing, clueless, weak american faggot. you're right on i don't need american advise, or any advise really, i am a true Alaskan and independent on many levels. i don't need others on my side

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Well aren't you a ray of fucking sunshine. 

1 minute ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

i ain't worried about money i have worked this summer and have 1400 dollars worth of fire wood to sell and im 18 btw, not on welfare so just shut the fuck up you retarded, know nothing, clueless, weak american faggot. you're right on i don't need american advise, or any advise really, i am a true Alaskan and independent on many levels. i don't need others on my side

Just don't turn into a lone wolf!:bc:

many of my ged tests came back "college ready" score on it and my april tests from when i was 16 and in high school were well higher than 95 percent on all subjects. the information is there and i can get it if i need to, but i already know i don't need to impress any eastern cancers on earth around here

5 minutes ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

shut the fuck up you weak retarded know nothing american faggot, i am a true hero to my people and my homeland, fighting for justice, you on the other hand are just a criminal piece of shit, are clueless, brainwashed, and horribly degenerate.

oh that just hurt sniffle sniffle, get a life lowlife stop blaming your worthless life on others

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

1400 doesn't buy you shit?   It won't get your books for college.  No vehicle, No high school diploma, very little money.  You are stuck bro.  You may get out to go to the AFN convention sometime and the white cops will pick your ass off the street and send you back to the village.  Or you will end up in bethel behind bars.  Sorry it is what it is.  You got dealt a shitty hand....  Nothing you can do about.  Typical eskimo..... blow your dough on blow and weed.  What.....  Dropping what $20,30,40 or so on a gram of bud these days?

Edited by BOHICA

Just now, 01mxz800 said:

oh that just hurt sniffle sniffle, get a life lowlife stop blaming your worthless life on others

what the fuck are you talking about you retarded american faggot? fucking degenerate doesn't know what he's saying. blaming what on what now? just shut the fuck up you retard, you're lost

3 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Just don't turn into a lone wolf!:bc:

What...he's one of those "shape shiftin injuns".  :lol:

2 minutes ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

many of my ged tests came back "college ready" score on it and my april tests from when i was 16 and in high school were well higher than 95 percent on all subjects. the information is there and i can get it if i need to, but i already know i don't need to impress any eastern cancers on earth around here

Then start cleaning your fucking act up.  Start here...today for Christ's sake.  You don't wanna be SnowRider when you get older do you?  A complete and utter failure of a man?  Worthless and weak?  Unable to fend for himself or his family?  Don't do it.  Be a man!

Just now, BOHICA said:

1400 doesn't buy you shit?   It won't get your books for college.  No vehicle, No high school diploma, very little money.  You are stuck bro.  You may get out to go to the AFN convention sometime and the white cops will pick your ass off the street and send you back to the village.  Or you will end up in bethel behind bars.  Sorry it is what it is.  You got dealt a shitty hand....  Nothing you can do about.  Typical eskimo blow your dough on blow and weed.  What.....  Dropping what $20,30,40 or so on a gram of bud these days?

1400 bucks is enough for me to buy a new rifle and that's all i'm worried about right now. my dad has actually decided to pay my way through college so i lucked out there. i can smoke weed buy new guns and other stuff for myself for a long time