I'm Getting Sick of Seeing RETARDED American faggot fucks like this

4 minutes ago, 2strokemerc said:

Dude, you should lay off the whale blubber. Everything you have, the elan, the ultra , the guns, you have because Americans built them so dummies like you can buy them.

shut the fuck up retarded american faggot. whales aren't around here if you didn't know and failed 2nd grade geography. i'm going to college to be an engineer, im going to turn Alaska into a flourishing industrial empire and make my own guns, engines, and boats. none of the american capitalist bullshit either

2 minutes ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

shut the fuck up retarded know nothing american faggot. of course a retarded american like yourself doesn't know that native are the most evolved people on earth

You probably still have tail don't you :bigfinger: 

Alaska has highest rate of welfare recipients in the U.S., Census says

•  Author: Kyle Hopkins
  •  
  •  Updated: June 27
  •  
  •  Published September 3, 2014

Alaska has more residents on welfare, per capita, than any other state in the nation, according to figures released Tuesday by the U.S. Census Bureau.

An updated tally of state-by-state public assistance rates shows 6 percent to 7 percent of Alaska families receive government help to pay their bills. That's more than twice the national average. The large seasonal tourism and fishing workforce, combined with more than 140 villages that are exempt from public assistance time limits because of few job opportunities, both contribute to the outsize rate.

As in the federal program, Alaskans cannot receive public assistance for more than 60 months. People living in Alaska Native villages where more than half of adults are unemployed are exempt from the time limit, however.

2 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Alaska has highest rate of welfare recipients in the U.S., Census says

•  Author: Kyle Hopkins
  •  
  •  Updated: June 27
  •  
  •  Published September 3, 2014

Alaska has more residents on welfare, per capita, than any other state in the nation, according to figures released Tuesday by the U.S. Census Bureau.

An updated tally of state-by-state public assistance rates shows 6 percent to 7 percent of Alaska families receive government help to pay their bills. That's more than twice the national average. The large seasonal tourism and fishing workforce, combined with more than 140 villages that are exempt from public assistance time limits because of few job opportunities, both contribute to the outsize rate.

As in the federal program, Alaskans cannot receive public assistance for more than 60 months. People living in Alaska Native villages where more than half of adults are unemployed are exempt from the time limit, however.

i ain't worried about it. it doesn't effect me. they will either perish, or be forced to survive when the americans are finally driven out of the homeland

Just now, GreatLandEmpire said:

shut the fuck up momo you retarded creationist fucking devolved ancient nigger

I'm an Israelite and you are a descendent of Ham, SBYL FAS FUCK :guzzle: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

I'm an Israelite and you are a descendent of Ham, SBYL FAS FUCK :guzzle: 

You're worthless, dumb, fat, ugly, and pathological lying draft dodging American. :bc: 

15 minutes ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

shut the fuck up retarded american faggot. whales aren't around here if you didn't know and failed 2nd grade geography. i'm going to college to be an engineer, im going to turn Alaska into a flourishing industrial empire and make my own guns, engines, and boats. none of the american capitalist bullshit either

Frankie the unicorn...

fj2.PNG

21 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Frankie sounds like an angry Muslim terrorist out of a Vince Flinn book except even dumber.

and you sound like a retarded, fat, weak american faggot, the average kind but, that's pretty bad

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

You probably still have tail don't you :bigfinger: 

it's rather strange that you claiming you are a jew and show this kind of attitude towards natives considering hitler looked up to america and got many ideas from the americans that they used on your own people supposedly. no one actually knows if you're an actual person yet

9 minutes ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

it's rather strange that you claiming you are a jew and show this kind of attitude towards natives considering hitler looked up to america and got many ideas from the americans that they used on your own people supposedly. no one actually knows if you're an actual person yet

Welcome to the site GLE. :bc: 

Again Z thanks. :dirol:

user138239_pic56010_1465002032 (1).gif

2 hours ago, Capt.Storm said:

Well reg Coke would be better for  you compared to cocaine.

How do you get the money for that chit?

You sure you're not doing crack?

i'm not a cocaine addict and i never was, it is pretty good every once in a while though. i would disagree that reg coke is better than actual coke because soda is poison and all coke can do is give you a heart attack or make you a crackhead if you're a degenerate. good thing i'm not a degenerate though

1 minute ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

i'm not a cocaine addict and i never was, it is pretty good every once in a while though. i would disagree that reg coke is better than actual coke because soda is poison and all coke can do is give you a heart attack or make you a crackhead if you're a degenerate. good thing i'm not a degenerate though

You know Franki ,I'm not religious at all anymore,but I'm going to pray for you anyways just in case there is something to it.:bc:

13 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

You know Franki ,I'm not religious at all anymore,but I'm going to pray for you anyways just in case there is something to it.:bc:

wasting you're time there, he's pretty much a lost cause, a little disrespectful loser

Frankie, if you want to go to college you need to stay away from the negativity here and focus on your life. That doesn't mean you can't post, just don't get involved in the fights. 

Just trying to help. :bc: