I'm Getting Sick of Seeing RETARDED American faggot fucks like this

6 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Who is this retard with 40 posts?? Do you know anything about immigration into the United States? 

shut the fuck you retarded fuckin yamaha faggot, my ultra is way faster than any of your tank shit you weak retrarded american faggot

5 hours ago, Capt.Storm said:

I would concur.

Poor Frankie.

Sure must have been in the fire water or whatever the natives call it.

shut the fuck up you old croak worthy retarded weak american faggot, i don't drink, i only do coke and smoke weed

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Well, looks like somebody had too much washer fluid to drink last night.  Retread.  :lol:

i don't drink washer fluid you american faggot. if i did would have been retarded, or damaged and made weak, like a faggot american like yourself who grew up next to walmart and is retarded and doesn't know shit/ is clueless, thinks  he knows about guns :lmao:

2 hours ago, Sludgey said:

Too much population lowers wages. Think of the middle class. And this isn't the 1800's anymore.

then get the fuck out of here you weak racist piece of shit, i'm sick of you lowering wages on my land

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Dinosaurs used to roam the earth. What's your point?

the typical retarded american white boy way of thinking of things, when the home land is back in our hands i'll be sure to torture pieces of shit like you to the death and make sure to wipe your genes from evolution so we can get rid of the cancer

4 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Frankie ,you would be a Russian if it wasn't for America!

shut the fuck up you retarded know nothing clueless eastern cancer on earth american faggot. you don't know shit. you have no idea of what real history is. this is my land, i am an Alaskan

3 minutes ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

shut the fuck up you retarded know nothing clueless eastern cancer on earth american faggot. you don't know shit. you have no idea of what real history is. this is my land, i am an Alaskan

I'm a New Yorker ..but a American first and foremost..just like you are !

Edited by Capt.Storm

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

He should feel incredibly insulted by you posting this.  Shame on you.

i am not, the americans are the invaders and the enemies, they are the occupiers, they were never and are never going to be my country or my people. i will always be a true new worlder, never an eastern cancer on earth. i am the real west 

justice will come to you americans one day, what you have done can never be forgotten. the biggest evil in the universe will one day be brought to its knees begging for mercy, wishing that they weren't such pieces of shit and wishing they didn't make such a great mistake

26 minutes ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

the typical retarded american white boy way of thinking of things, when the home land is back in our hands i'll be sure to torture pieces of shit like you to the death and make sure to wipe your genes from evolution so we can get rid of the cancer

:lmao: that will do it FAS FUCK 

10 minutes ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

justice will come to you americans one day, what you have done can never be forgotten. the biggest evil in the universe will one day be brought to its knees begging for mercy, wishing that they weren't such pieces of shit and wishing they didn't make such a great mistake

Dude, you should lay off the whale blubber. Everything you have, the elan, the ultra , the guns, you have because Americans built them so dummies like you can buy them.

27 minutes ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

fj.PNG