• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's bad when I can read this and know exactly where that part is. :lol:

It means you are a goddamn asskicking red blooded American!:saluting:

So I'm going to work this morning, coming into Toronto and I see a couple cop cars going in the opposite direction with lights and sirens on. Then a couple more, then they started coming three and four at a time. I knew something serious was up. The video is interesting, guy blows past a pickup but the cop hits it. D'oh.

http://barrie.ctvnews.ca/it-was-like-a-movie-man-arrested-after-dramatic-chase-on-hwy-400-hwy-11-1.3479909

Edited by 2strokemerc
  • Like 1

Here's a video I made yesterday of my drive through Colebrook, NH. I was testing the dual suction cup mount for my Panasonic G85 camera. I had the camera mounted on the outside passenger window. I'll try mounting it on the passenger side windshield next time to see if that helps with the vibration.

Tonight is the first night of the Dakota Mod Tour.  

Arguably the best dirt track tour in North America.  

6 nights in a row of IMCA mod racing at 6 different tracks with over 100 cars pre-registered to run all 6 races.  Drivers from roughly 20 different states too.  

https://www.facebook.com/imcatv/videos/1598787503474525/

• Like 1

On 6/13/2017 at 7:36 PM, Zambroski said:

PETA would have that shut down today.

Does anybody else remember when the networks all had really good and well written sitcoms?  

Political correctness=ZERO FUN.

Why Trump is popular fuck the PC bullshit, if you cant make fun of yourself as well as everyone else Fuck You :finger:

1 hour ago, 2strokemerc said:

Not sure if I posted this or someone else did. That pic of Biggies cat reminded me of this video. Brutal stupid dog owner.

This shit right here makes me literally livid. And its not just the dog.  Your dog(s) fuck around at my place like this..they die, you die...and your family dies.  Simple.

Now I know it;s not only the dog, but certain dogs need more control.  A young (but sizeable) pitt got lose a few months ago here.  I lassoed him up with another guy and called the kid who came down and I told him a dog like that needs to be under wraps..it's gonna cause problems.  He just looked at me....then got his dog and got the fuck off my property.  Haven't seen it since.  Somebody probable shot him...and the owner.  Good.

• Like 1