WIll Bernie Start His Own Party????

Holy shit.  After brow beating the Dems again in his last speech.  it appears his "peeps" are really pushing him to start his own party.  Nobody in the news is covering much of this from what i've seen.   And for a good reason....FUCK!  Could he have an actually viable third party run in 2020?  R's or D's sure as hell don't want this....and the Dems SURE AS FUCK DON'T.  I say go for it!!!

It's an interesting research piece to google  It's all kinda "fringe news" because that shit isn't gonna get much from the MSM.  Can the Dems keep him quiet?  Can his fan base prod him enough to do it?

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Holy shit.  After brow beating the Dems again in his last speech.  it appears his "peeps" are really pushing him to start his own party.  Nobody in the news is covering much of this from what i've seen.   And for a good reason....FUCK!  Could he have an actually viable third party run in 2020?  R's or D's sure as hell don't want this....and the Dems SURE AS FUCK DON'T.  I say go for it!!!

It's an interesting research piece to google  It's all kinda "fringe news" because that shit isn't gonna get much from the MSM.  Can the Dems keep him quiet?  Can his fan base prod him enough to do it?

The R's would have no problem with Bernie starting his own party....

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

The R's would have no problem with Bernie starting his own party....

Oh....I think they would.  NEITHER party want any competition.  They have a hard enough time manipulating each other.  But, to your point, most certainly if Bernie leaves the Dems....well...FUCKED!

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Bernie proved he will trade ideals for the greater good at the right time. Example of course supporting Hillary. He would not give 2020 to Trump. That is what he would be doing. Not a chance he would do this. I hope I am wrong, because it would show backbone, but no.

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Bernie proved he will trade ideals for the greater good at the right time. Example of course supporting Hillary. He would not give 2020 to Trump. That is what he would be doing. Not a chance he would do this. I hope I am wrong, because it would show backbone, but no.

like you know anything about backbone:lol2:

Edited by highmarketrider

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh....I think they would.  NEITHER party want any competition.  They have a hard enough time manipulating each other.  But, to your point, most certainly if Bernie leaves the Dems....well...FUCKED!

Bernie's platform is no competition to the R party.  A Bernie party would be a split of the democrat party.  Now if a Paul split off into their own party the R's would get really nervous.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Splinter the left vote :bc: sounds great 

I think it'd be good to get at least a solid third running.  It can be as fucked up as it needs to be at first.  It doesn't matter. It just needs a fan base.  Bernie has that (surprisingly still). We need a solid third voice to force MSM coverage and a fair share of air time.

It would be the end of the Dem party if he did .....now is the time. I wish the R's would have something similar occur but sheer opposition to Hillary has galvanized the R base and they arent as fractured as I'd like to see.

It would be nice if there was an actual fiscal conservative party that wasnt hijacked by all the evangelical bullshit and war mongering. Leave the fucking social issues aside and get the country's fiscal house in order starting with the military and our worthless foreign policy 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

It would be the end of the Dem party if he did .....now is the time. I wish the R's would have something similar occur but sheer opposition to Hillary has galvanized the R base and they arent as fractured as I'd like to see.

It would be nice if there was an actual fiscal conservative party that wasnt hijacked by all the evangelical bullshit and war mongering. Leave the fucking social issues aside and get the country's fiscal house in order starting with the military and our worthless foreign policy 

I think Rand could probably pull it off.  He won't....but I'd pick him over anyone to do it (I think).

And yes on timing....now is the time for anybody to start stepping up and building a base.  What the fuck are Gary and Jill doing?  Counting their money?

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think Rand could probably pull it off.  He won't....but I'd pick him over anyone to do it (I think).

And yes on timing....now is the time for anybody to start stepping up and building a base.  What the fuck are Gary and Jill doing?  Counting their money?

:lmao: Rand had something like 1% support, get real :flush: 

Yeah but I think he'd pick up a lot more out on his own.  Bottom line is, America has had about enough of this two party shit.  But nobody can get enough support to get teh MSM to give them the time of day (for obvious reasons).  Gary was a fuck head and Jill wanted everyone to sew their own clothes.  JESUS...neither helped the 3rd party cause.

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Rand could split the R's....  hell the R party isn't exactly unified and the mainstream idiots of the R party would gladly replace trump is a mainstream Bush as president if they were allowed.  I'm pretty sure the Bush's voted Clinton based on the trashing trump hit them with.

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Rand could split the R's....  hell the R party isn't exactly unified and the mainstream idiots of the R party would gladly replace trump is a mainstream Bush as president if they were allowed.  I'm pretty sure the Bush's voted Clinton based on the trashing trump hit them with.

:lmao: Bush had almost no support either, FUCK did you guys watch the primaries? :dunno: 

• Gold Member

:lmao: Bush had almost no support either, FUCK did you guys watch the primaries? :dunno: 

Trump had no republican support in the beginning either.  Republican support was behind bush, Rubio, and cruz.  

55 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

What he should have done when he ended his run was hold a simple press conference with the following statement:

"I cannot and will not endorse Hillary Clinton for president.  You are all fucked." <Drops mic, walks off stage>

20 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

What he should have done when he ended his run was hold a simple press conference with the following statement:

"I cannot and will not endorse Hillary Clinton for president.  You are all fucked." <Drops mic, walks off stage>

Fucking BINGO!!!! Or just not endorsed Hillary.  Shameful.  But still, he seems to keep a following.