Look At The Fucking Shit You Clowns Voted For..

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lmao: It's like Kim Jung Dump - PRAISE ME :lol: 

Donald Trump just held the weirdest Cabinet meeting ever

(CNN)Leave it to Donald Trump to reinvent the Cabinet meeting.

The public portion of these gatherings of all of the president's top advisers are usually staid affairs. Photographers are let in to take pictures. The president makes a very brief statement. A reporter shouts a question, unanswered. The end.

Donald Trump did something very different in his Cabinet meeting Monday.

First, he reviewed the various alleged successes of his first 143 days and made this remarkable claim: "Never has there been a president....with few exceptions...who's passed more legislation, who's done more things than I have."

Um, ok. While Trump has signed a number of executive orders and actions -- the most high profile of which, the so-called "travel ban" was, again, blocked by a court on Monday -- what he hasn't really done is pass actual legislation through Congress. The health care bill is tied up in Senate machinations. Tax reform hasn't moved an inch. Funding for the border wall hasn't happened. And so on.

(Nota bene: You can't say "never has" something happened and then say "with few exceptions." Either it's never happened or it, well, has.)

But, that wasn't even close to the weirdest part of the Cabinet meeting!

Once Trump finished touting his administration's accomplishments, he turned to several of his newly-minted Cabinet secretaries like Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue. Each of those Cabinet secretaries lavished praise on Trump, which he accepted without comment but with a broad smile.

At first, I thought Trump was just going to have the new members of the Cabinet spend a few minutes praising him. NOPE! It soon became clear that Trump planned to have every Cabinet member speak. And when I say "speak" what I really mean is "praise Trump for his accomplishments, his foresight, his just being awesome."

You think I am exaggerating. I am not. Here's what White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus said about Trump: "We thank you for the opportunity and blessing to serve your agenda."

I mean, WHAT?!?

The whole thing reminded me of a scene directly from the boardroom of "The Apprentice." A group of supplicants all desperately trying to hold on to their spots on the show by effusively praising Trump -- each one trying to take it a step further than the last. And Trump in the middle of it all, totally and completely pleased with himself. (Reminder: Around that Cabinet table are hugely accomplished generals, billionaires and political people with long track records of success.)

President Donald Trump smiles during a cabinet meeting at the White House in Washington, DC, on June 12, 2017.

What those contestants knew is the same thing Trump's Cabinet has now realized: Flattery will get you everywhere. Donald Trump's favorite topic of conversation is Donald Trump. The best way to talk about Donald Trump, if you want to keep working for Donald Trump, is to praise Donald Trump. The more over-the-top, the better.

Chuck Schumer was quick off the line to mock Trump with this re-creation of the Cabinet meeting:

There's a tendency in Trump's presidency to overlook or dismiss these smaller sorts of things. "Keep focused on the stuff that really matters," people tweet at me every day, all day. (For liberals sending those tweets, it's about Russia and Trump's finances. For conservatives, it's Trump's many accomplishments that are being allegedly ignored.)

My contention is that things like this Cabinet meeting -- while totally inconsequential in terms of actual policy -- are deeply revealing about who Trump is and how he views himself, the people who work for him and the world. And how he views all of those things is this: With Trump at the center and everyone a spoke emanating from his hub.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/12/politics/donald-trump-cabinet-meeting/index.html

:snack:

Trump Invites His Employees To Praise Him During Cabinet Meeting

President Donald Trump invited his top employees to shower him with compliments on Monday. They happily obliged, one-by-one, on live television.

During a Cabinet meeting at the White House, the president touted the “record-setting pace” of his legislative agenda and claimed “never has there been a president, with few exceptions” who has accomplished more while in office.

Trump then went around the table and called on each official to deliver brief remarks, beginning with Vice President Mike Pence. The bizarre scene that ensued resembled something out of North Korea, as each Cabinet official attempted to outdo one another with nice statements about their boss.

“It’s the greatest privilege of my life to serve as vice president to a president who is keeping his word to the American people, and assembling a team that’s bringing real change, real prosperity, real strength back to our nation,” Pence said.

Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao touted the success of “Infrastructure Week,” noting that “hundreds and hundreds of people were so thrilled” by the president’s visit to the Department of Transportation last week.

U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley, who has publicly broken with her boss on a number of issues, hailed Trump’s message to the world as transformational and called it a “new day” at the U.N. 

“I think the international community knows we’re back,” she added.

“Thank you,” Trump responded. “It’s true.” 

U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer apologized for the delay in his confirmation to the post. 

“First of all, I want to apologize for being late for work. For four months, I got bogged down in the swamp that you want to drain,” he said, to laughter in the room. 

Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue touted his recent trip to rural America.

“While we are bragging about international travel I just got back from Mississippi and they like you there,” he said, after others in the room mentioned traveling abroad.

White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus, who appears to be under constant threat of losing his job, thanked the president for “the opportunity and blessing to serve your agenda.”

CIA Director Mike Pompeo, however, took a pass by taking a shot at the president’s favorite punching bag: the press.

“In the finest tradition of the CIA, I’m not gonna say a damn thing in front of the media,” he said, garnering a round of laughter.

Trump then ended the public portion of the meeting by thanking reporters and photographers who were there, some of whom shouted questions about former FBI Director James Comey. The president did not respond, however, and White House aides ushered the press out of the room.

Watch footage of the Cabinet meeting above.

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) mocked the president with a video parody of the meeting Monday afternoon.

An aide to the senator even channeled Priebus by thanking Schumer for the “opportunity and blessing to serve your agenda.”

GREAT meeting today with the best staff in the history of the world!!! pic.twitter.com/ocE1xhEAac

— Chuck Schumer (@SenSchumer) June 12, 2017

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-invites-employees-praise-him-173902550.html
Edited by SnowRider

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I listened to it. Fuck was it disgusting. I don't think anyone could get their mouths around his flaccid little pecker deeper, then, the next one spoke and fuck was I wrong... 

Except Mattis. 

Your ally Momo says it's fake news.....but you listened to it.....can you enlighten us on what is fake? :snack:

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Your ally Momo says it's fake news.....but you listened to it.....can you enlighten us on what is fake? :snack:

Momo is not my ally. It is not fake news. I listened to the whole thing. It was like 15 people all fighting to jerk him off at once. Except for Mattis. He was gnar as always. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Momo is not my ally. It is not fake news. I listened to the whole thing. It was like 15 people all fighting to jerk him off at once. Except for Mattis. He was gnar as always. 

You should speak up when the rest of the forum Dumpers respond with it's fake news, it's a good thing to idolize the president, how awesome the cabinet is, etc...it's a complete fucking shit Show and Donald is a petulant narcissistic child.  The majority of us realized it before the election :snack: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You should speak up when the rest of the forum Dumpers respond with it's fake news, it's a good thing to idolize the president, how awesome the cabinet is, etc...it's a complete fucking shit Show and Donald is a petulant narcissistic child.  The majority of us realized it before the election :snack: 

Dude... lol. I litterally just did. 

19 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

First, he reviewed the various alleged successes of his first 143 days and made this remarkable claim: "Never has there been a president....with few exceptions...who's passed more legislation, who's done more things than I have."

Again, typical. :lol:

Maybe Slinger will figure it out this time. :lol:

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Look at you all wrapped up in your cowardly little blanket.  Does that help you with your butt-hurt?  WGAS.  You are nothing more than a little piss-ant in the world.  Step into the noose you worthless tit.  Nobody will miss you at all.  Your job can be done by a HS grad (or GED).

SR Hillary.jpg

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Look at you all wrapped up in your cowardly little blanket.  Does that help you with your butt-hurt?  WGAS.  You are nothing more than a little piss-ant in the world.  Step into the noose you worthless tit.  Nobody will miss you at all.  Your job can be done by a HS grad (or GED).

SR Hillary.jpg

Any comment on the OP Lil Momo or are you down on your knees sucking Dump off like the rest of the cabinet.... :snack:

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

SR Hillary.jpg

:lol:

Just now, Dave said:

Holy fucking ironic....slope has the audacity to say someone idolizes someone...

And acts like he's earned the right to force members to comment on his idiotic hater threads.  I couldn't go through life like him.  I mean, it's gotta be some sort of bravery to wake up with that idiot head every morning.  I'd end it all and hope for a better brain in the next life.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

And acts like he's earned the right to force members to comment on his idiotic hater threads.  I couldn't go through life like him.  I mean, it's gotta be some sort of bravery to wake up with that idiot head every morning.  I'd end it all and hope for a better brain in the next life.

Amen.

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Jimmy clinging to friends :lol: 

Jimmy :gfight: Lil Momo and Fatty 

:lol: "Internet friends".  That must be like another liberal term on the social webs........and you don't even have any of those!  Holy shit! :lmao:

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

It is FAKENEWS, I watched it he never said anything like the lies you spew he said go around introduce yourself and your roll, none did that actually and then he kicked the press out. You're a lying sack of hack shit :finger3: 

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: "Internet friends".  That must be like another liberal term on the social webs........and you don't even have any of those!  Holy shit! :lmao:

Weird isn't it especially considering I can see slingers hand up Slopes ass as his mouth moves.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

100% :wrong: 100% of the time for over two years :lmao:

Yah , this story is totally normal. Nothing like media spin and bullshit 24/7 trying to cast someone in any light other that neutral or heaven forbid positive 

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I listened to it. Fuck was it disgusting. I don't think anyone could get their mouths around his flaccid little pecker deeper, then, the next one spoke and fuck was I wrong... 

Except Mattis. 

Mattis did it right.

The rest was Celebrity Apprentice.

Except Mattis. 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah , this story is totally normal. Nothing like media spin and bullshit 24/7 trying to cast someone in any light other that neutral or heaven forbid positive 

.7 Momo :snack: