Look At The Fucking Shit You Clowns Voted For..

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You know what is kind of funny? Smails and I are two of the most vocal Trump voters who speak out against him. Hands down. I don't even want to sometimes because all I get is 100 responses by you saying, "na na na na na told you so, blah blah blah, pretentious twat things, blah, elitist comment, Trump bad, Russia." It is annoying. Instead of saying, "Hey, I understand you are saying the same thing as me." You have to run your suck non-stop. 

i haven't seen smails crticize trump in quite awhile, when things are even considerably worse than they were when he did let out a sentence or two. he also cancels out those gripes when he defends some really stupid shit. so save it.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

i haven't seen smails crticize trump in quite awhile, when things are even considerably worse than they were when he did let out a sentence or two. he also cancels out those gripes when he defends some really stupid shit. so save it.

When you are conversing with people, do you listen or keep interrupting them to talk?

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

I would say that is inaccurate. I've seen it plenty. Just because you don't, nor wish to accept it is another story. I think you are just more upset that those who do speak out against Trump on the right can still talk like humans to those who don't speak out. Like if we don't start calling them retards or misinformed we are somehow not validating our disapproval of Trump. That is where you are wrong. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

When you are conversing with people, do you listen or keep interrupting them to talk?

I criticized the Syria/Missile launch, I've said his twitter bullshit is stupid, I criticized him for not firing Comey face to face, I've called him a buffoon numerous times, I said tonight that Mueller should not be fired, I criticized his assinine comments towards the Mayor of  London etc, etc..........so in short no he does not listen.

I also said he puts people like Spicer in bad spots because he doesn't tell them the truth.

Edited by Biggie Smails

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

You should speak up when the rest of the forum Dumpers respond with it's fake news, it's a good thing to idolize the president, how awesome the cabinet is, etc...it's a complete fucking shit Show and Donald is a petulant narcissistic child.  The majority of us realized it before the election :snack: 

that sounds exactly like the daily reporting on Obama for the first 6 years

17 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

not at all. i see through most of the BS in here. you know trump is a huge failure. you also know hillary would be doing a better job. but you'd never admit that in here. you will, however, try not to look like a complete stooge and call out trump when things are blatantly obvious, like the topic of this thread. 

^^^^^the world according to Slinger.  Wacko. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I criticized the Syria/Missile launch, I've said his twitter bullshit is stupid, I criticized him for not firing Comey face to face, I've called him a buffoon numerous times, I said tonight that Mueller should not be fired, I criticized his assinine comments towards the Mayor of  London etc, etc..........so in short no he does not listen.

I also said he puts people like Spicer in bad spots because he doesn't tell them the truth.

I don't see the overwhelming Trump support here from most the way these idiots do, problem is, they can't get involved in adult conversations.  And when they show up, it's over.

Besides, anything short of full and unconditional apologies for not supporting their lying queen and voting Trump will not be good enough.  Eight years of "we are all winners in Obamas eyes" have left us with wanton crybabies.

It's getting old too.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I don't see the overwhelming Trump support here from most the way these idiots do, problem is, they can't get involved in adult conversations.  And when they show up, it's over.

Besides, anything short of full and unconditional apologies for not supporting their lying queen and voting Trump will not be good enough.  Eight years of "we are all winners in Obamas eyes" have left us with wanton crybabies.

It's getting old too.  

The incapable big boy discussions start and end with your delusional drivel.  For example - you flap your lips about fake news and alt facts continually but refuse to share what you consider 'real sources' for information or where you get your nonsense. 

So share your sources - and we already know where your info comes from - then we can have big boy discussions Lil Momo. :snack:

gotta love the "if you're not with us, you're against us" mentality that both Sno's love to preach. The unfortunate part is it's a small example of what has been and is being played out in on a daily basis, in this country by both sides. It's fucking disgusting and it needs to change or this country has no chance.

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The incapable big boy discussions start and end with your delusional drivel.  For example - you flap your lips about fake news and alt facts continually but refuse to share what you consider 'real sources' for information or where you get your nonsense. 

So share your sources - and we already know where your info comes from - then we can have big boy discussions Lil Momo. :snack:

You should just recuse yourself from anything other than being a fluffer for Slinger and the dago.

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

You must have an IQ of at least 100 to understand my posts.  You fall severely short....in everyone's eyes but your own.  And your opinion matters to NO ONE!  Hell, even the rest of the site libs fear you quoting them out of them losing even more credibility.

Now, get that cold call list together for tomorrow.

Dip shit.

Just now, Zambroski said:

You must have an IQ of at least 100 to understand my posts.  You fall severely short....in everyone's eyes but your own.  And your opinion matters to NO ONE!  Hell, even the rest of the site libs fear you quoting them out of them losing even more credibility.

Now, get that cold call list together for tomorrow.

Dip shit.

:lol:  Your posts are a joke and so are you.  You're delusional if you think otherwise :lmao: 

I've had you and your stupidity pegged since day 1 :bc: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lol:  Your posts are a joke and so are you.  You're delusional if you think otherwise :lmao: 

I've had you and your stupidity pegged since day 1 :bc: 

Nice try.  Sorry about your intelligence level...and your cowardice and integrity.

Loser.

IMG_1648.GIF

21 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

well that's about 5% of the shit you should be complaining about. you also said something to the contrary in bold. 

Comey leaks notes of a private meeting  to engineer the appointment of a special counsel who just happens to be a close friend of his....seems legit.

is this your criticism of trump possibly firing mueller, smails?

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

well that's about 5% of the shit you should be complaining about. you also said something to the contrary in bold. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

is this your criticism of trump possibly firing mueller, smails?

See this is why I don't bother....first you say I don't criticize Trump and when I do it's not enough. As for Mueller I want him to finish his investigation but yeah I think it's a bit to cozy.

6 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

See this is why I don't bother....first you say I don't criticize Trump and when I do it's not enough. As for Mueller I want him to finish his investigation but yeah I think it's a bit to cozy.

show me where i said you have never criticized trump...your reading comprehension skills are worse than usual tonight.

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

show me where i said you have never criticized trump...your reading comprehension skills are worse than usual tonight.

Oh is that what we're down to now...semantics games. Go play in traffic with your Charlie McCarthy dummy aka Slopehead.

49 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

All of which are sensible positions. :bc:

• Like 1