Look At The Fucking Shit You Clowns Voted For..

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No, actually I wouldn't....and didn't when they did mock him.  Oh well, I don't like political humor that much anyway. 

And come to think of it, you're correct.  I'll find something else for her to do while I steer the car. :lmao:

Coward :backpeddle::lol: 

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Chuck Schumer is a pandering opportunistic career politician....fuck him.

OH COME ON, YOU TOO!? 

You didn't find that at least a little bit funny? I must be having a real libtardish day I am agreeing with them too much. Might have to spool up the knuckle dragger rhetoric machine. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

OH COME ON, YOU TOO!? 

You didn't find that at least a little bit funny? I must be having a real libtardish day I am agreeing with them too much. Might have to spool up the knuckle dragger rhetoric machine. 

I didn't watch it....Trump is a buffoon but Schumer is  a typical cunt.

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

OH COME ON, YOU TOO!? 

Just eat some vitamins and protein and get some rest.  Of couse, you may have had some type of stroke also. :lol:

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

I didn't watch it....Trump is a buffoon but Schumer is  a typical cunt.

Typical :lol: 

Edited by SnowRider

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Prove it.  Let's go faggot boy!  Let's see if all those Pilates you've been doing have improved your skillz!

Oh, and running won't save you this time. :lol:

:bla:

IMG_3181.GIF

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

wtf?

The good-good. 

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: fucking smails. had hie eyes open about trump for a little awhile, but now closed them again. 

I think Smails, like myself and every other critical thinking human, isn't ready to jump hook, line, and sinker for the narrative as it stands. Most of us don't operate on gut feelings and pretend like we are working off cold hard evidence, homerino

Edited by xtralettucetomatoe580
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He is the definition of elitist d-bag cunt, BUT it was funny. I am sure even Hitler cracked one or two good ones in his day.

:goodpost:

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The good-good. 

I think Smails, like myself and every other critical thinking human, isn't ready to jump hook, line, and sinker for the narrative as it stands. Most of us don't operate on gut feelings and pretend like we are working off cold hard evidence, homerino

dude, come on. cut the crap here. you have all kinds of evidence by now to know trump is exactly what we told you he was. the "gut instincts" "maybe he'll do better once in office" type stuff expired months ago.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

dude, come on. cut the crap here. you have all kinds of evidence by now to know trump is exactly what we told you he was. the "gut instincts" "maybe he'll do better once in office" type stuff expired months ago.

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Here we go again.. 

Slinger is spot on.  Is he doing better than you expected or hoped for... :snack:

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Slinger sees things only two ways. I don't fall into those categories. 

Dump wasn't the right choice for a political experiment.    

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Slinger sees things only two ways. I don't fall into those categories. 

not at all. i see through most of the BS in here. you know trump is a huge failure. you also know hillary would be doing a better job. but you'd never admit that in here. you will, however, try not to look like a complete stooge and call out trump when things are blatantly obvious, like the topic of this thread. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

not at all. i see through most of the BS in here. you know trump is a huge failure. you also know hillary would be doing a better job. but you'd never admit that in here. you will, however, try not to look like a complete stooge and call out trump when things are blatantly obvious, like the topic of this thread. 

Yep and unfortunately most people on here don't even see it....they think Dump is great.....there are many Momo's on here.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

You know what is kind of funny? Smails and I are two of the most vocal Trump voters who speak out against him. Hands down. I don't even want to sometimes because all I get is 100 responses by you saying, "na na na na na told you so, blah blah blah, pretentious twat things, blah, elitist comment, Trump bad, Russia." It is annoying. Instead of saying, "Hey, I understand you are saying the same thing as me." You have to run your suck non-stop. 

• Like 2