Just posted some junk on CL thread.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Mine are just the standard ones that only appear when I include my cell number and say text....even though the ad says sled trades only I still get the usual rusty pickup/crotch rocket/shitty pwc offers. :lol:

Never fails.  My favorites are the ones that tell you how there are 1000's for sale for less...but worry you to death about yours anyway.  Morons.

My latest:  Got a text offering "$3500 CASH"  It cracked me up.  Less than half of what I had it advertised for and apparently "CASH" was the big deal maker he thought. Who accepts checks anyway?  Anyway, i sent him back "Ok, but a check is fine too."  He must have sent me a half dozen texts trying to meet up. :lol:

Retards everywhere!!!!!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Mine are just the standard ones that only appear when I include my cell number and say text....even though the ad says sled trades only I still get the usual rusty pickup/crotch rocket/shitty pwc offers. :lol:

And those too!  I got offered a full stainless appliance set.  I mean..WTF?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

ben can give you some advice on scammers...

Yah ....just take their phony looking nigerian bank check .....whats the worst that could happen ....right slinger :lol: fucking moron

how about e Bay same shit. wife had a Name brand bracelet postes. with in thé first hr 3 people messaging if Her if she would sell for thé opening bid of 10 bucks.like she must have forgoten spending 700 bucks on it a few years back. sold for 580. happens allmost every time she listes High end jewelery .

i just sold a car on cl. cant count thé number of guys calling To tell me how it was thé most exprnsive one on cl by a grand  or kbb says it is worth this . never mind it had 80k less mi thzn any on cl .dad and his daughter was pretty excited .Said Hands down cleanest car they saw in there budget .100 under asking

Edited by Ez ryder

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

how about e Bay same shit. wife had a Name brand bracelet postes. with in thé first hr 3 people messaging if Her would sell for thé opening bid of 10 bucks.like sur must have forgoten spending 700 bucks on it a few years back. sold for 580. happens allmost every time she listes High end jewelery .

i just sold a car on cl. cant count thé number of guys calling To tell me how it was thé most exprnsive one on cl n'y a grand  Never mind thé fact it hard 80k less mi than any. Held out 2 week got 100 less than asking.and some dad and his daughter was pretty excited .Said Hands down cleanest car they saw in there budget 

ever have anyone offer to pay for a vehicle with paypal??? :lol: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

how about e Bay same shit. wife had a Name brand bracelet postes. with in thé first hr 3 people messaging if Her would sell for thé opening bid of 10 bucks.like sur must have forgoten spending 700 bucks on it a few years back. sold for 580. happens allmost every time she listes High end jewelery .

i just sold a car on cl. cant count thé number of guys calling To tell me how it was thé most exprnsive one on cl n'y a grand  Never mind thé fact it hard 80k less mi than any. Held out 2 week got 100 less than asking.and some dad and his daughter was pretty excited .Said Hands down cleanest car they saw in there budget 

I sold my old pickup on CL last year.  Listed it for $900 for S&G to see if I could actually make money on it.  

99 Silverado with 340k or so, one frame rail cracked, and it would loose about 5 pounds of rust ever time you washed it.

That brought out the finest in society for 100 miles around.  I'd meet people at the gas station down the road to look at it.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

ever have anyone offer to pay for a vehicle with paypal??? :lol: 

i dis have a Guy come To m'y home 2 mo and 800mi later To cry about a

jackshaft baring and demand i pay thé bill. not sure i gave him thé réponse he was looking for lol

• Platinum Contributing Member

I sold my boat on cl recently. I  was supposed to meet this one crazy bitch at the boat to look at it. So she shows up an hour early and claims the tires were two cracked to move. Demanded new tires and went kind a bat Shit over the phone. I told her to pound sand. And I don't think she was even at my boat.

Edited by Shifty
  • Like 1

Lol....

OK, am interested to buy it asap by sending a certified check from my bank to you overnight via USPS so please get back to me with your name and address to send the check out.i will also handle the shipment my self through my shipping company after you have cash at hand.

When I sold my ProV an older guy came from Cadillac MI to look at it, I had everything set up so he could see the 150 Opti run and the 15 hp kicker, well I'll be damned if the tilt on the kicker doesn't shit the bed while he's there, in any event he gets impatient with me trying to troubleshoot the issue and he retreats to his cherry VW Routan, after a few more minutes he sends his old lady out to tell me he's leaving....I say OK and tell her to tell him I'm sorry about the tilt; well sure as shit while backing out Mr. Grumpy misjudges the curve of the driveway and crushes his rear quarter on the retaining wall so I run down the drive to guide him and in his impatience he goes forward and gouges the front facia of the Routan, I told my wife he ain't coming back :lol: 

• Like 3

Was selling a car on Kijiji one time, guy from a city about an hour and a half away wanted to come look.  I offered him directions, but Mr Smartypants had already done a Google search on my land line number, got my address and had his own directions.  Alrighty then.  About an hour after the time he should have shown up, he finally calls.  Clearly frustrated, lost as fuck down some dead end backroad way on the other side of me.  I gave him directions and waited another hour for him to backtrack to my house that he passed two hours ago.  Then he wanted to play the lowball game.  What a fuckin idiot.  

• Like 2

15 hours ago, f7ben said:

Yah ....just take their phony looking nigerian bank check .....whats the worst that could happen ....right slinger :lol: fucking moron

:lol: there was no phony check, you were corresponding with them, and most importantly, they were going to meet you to make the whopping $2000 transaction! based on all that, I very likely would have made the sale, and have actually. if the people are willing to meet me somewhere, rather than just have me ship it, that makes it less suspicious. you were just being a paranoid dick, dude. :bc:

Edited by Snoslinger

16 hours ago, f7ben said:

What was your scenario again......the guy claimed something was damaged and got a refund....meanwhile you're out the product AND the cash? 

I ask cause we're trying to sell a nearly new tri bike on ebay (domestic shipping only)..... and I'm curious if the risk is worth it given the ability of a liar buyer to claim it wasn't what was advertised.

7 minutes ago, Im4snow said:

What was your scenario again......the guy claimed something was damaged and got a refund....meanwhile you're out the product AND the cash? 

I ask cause we're trying to sell a nearly new tri bike on ebay (domestic shipping only)..... and I'm curious if the risk is worth it given the ability of a liar buyer to claim it wasn't what was advertised.

:snack: