"vindication"

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lol: Russia?  And how do you know..?? :lmao: 

Because Assange said so and he's the only one who doesnt lie .....soory sheep fucker....you lose

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

XLT has to get line for Jamcocks upcoming weekend circle jerk 👍

it's a shame you couldn't witness the magical "transformations" of xlt, webba, jamming etc after they got together with some of the rwws. comical as hell.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

it's a shame you couldn't witness the magical "transformations" of xlt, webba, jamming etc after they got together with some of the rwws. comical as hell.

Yeah, you don't concern yourself about this shit at all, do you? :lmao:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

XLT has to get line for Jamcocks upcoming weekend circle jerk 👍

Next weekend! Going up to watch the US Open and doing some golfing in the Dells. And for the record it's .7Bhens upcoming weekend circle jerk. F7Bhent Open!

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Magical. I would use that word to describe your pretentiousness. You sure have the out of touch East Coast Elitist thing down. Master of your craft! Good for you!

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

Comey, who has been around D.C. For quite some time,  was too stunned and afraid to tell Trump that their conversation was inappropriate or to do anything other than to leak his notes to a reporter.....he is the hero here....WTF.

Don't know about Comey, but his sister is a hyperpartisan dem cultist like snot and rump. 

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Yeah, you don't concern yourself about this shit at all, do you? :lmao:

this is funny as shit, in many ways. first, does that post, where I clearly state that this situation is comical, now make me "concerned" or "worried"? second, if anyone is showing signs of worry, or concern, it'd be you. you're not even in the small group of people I'm referring to, yet you clearly have a problem with my statements on the matter. third, in a thread where I'm discussing some fucked up logic, you're using fucked up logic to try and make a point.

think about all that for a little while...

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member

And forth, you're starting to talk in circles again and make even less sense then before.

Why are you so wound up today? Hmmmmmm   :news: 

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Next weekend! Going up to watch the US Open and doing some golfing in the Dells. And for the record it's .7Bhens upcoming weekend circle jerk. F7Bhent Open!

Magical. I would use that word to describe your pretentiousness. You sure have the out of touch East Coast Elitist thing down. Master of your craft! Good for you!

hopefully skidooski got an invite? he's been putting forth a lot of effort lately. :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

hopefully skidooski got an invite? he's been putting forth a lot of effort lately. :lol:

:wtf:  Are you playing little miss pissy pants because I'm not baggin on Trump today but laughing at you? It sure shows! :bc: 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

you're not really baggin on trump any day. :lol:

Damn you are spot on again! I have never said one bad thing about him now have I? 

Yesterday must have taken a small little chunk out of you because you sure are ornery today...more then usual at least.  

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Damn you are spot on again! I have never said one bad thing about him now have I? 

Yesterday must have taken a small little chunk out of you because you sure are ornery today...more then usual at least.  

He actually believed all that Russia nonsense. He just found out that his religion lied to him 

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

nope, nor did I accuse you of never saying anything bad about trump. if I wanted to make that statement, I'd have wrote that statement.

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

He actually believed all that Russia nonsense. He just found out that his religion lied to him 

still believe it, and what I found out is that many of you are actually dumber than I thought. it's amazing how you keep reaching new levels!

Just now, Snoslinger said:

still believe it, and what I found out is that many of you are actually dumber than I thought. it's amazing how you keep reaching new levels!

Keep believing bro!!!  Even though it's not true at all

nope, nor did I accuse you of never saying anything bad about trump. if I wanted to make that statement, I'd have wrote that statement.

Cool so now we can argue semantics? 

We get it! Everyone here is "dumb" except you, Slope, MC etc. :lol: 

You guys can't help but run around all day calling everyone who disagrees with you Dumb

Just now, Snoslinger said:

wouldn't that be you? god damn dude.

Oh yeah for sure because out of the two of us, I'm the one who like to argue because it lowers my blood pressure. :lmao: God damn is right :lol: