The most dishonest piece of shit ever to run for POTUS

every single word uttered by that cunt is a lie ....if her stroked out mouth is moving its a lie

Trump is the absolute worst .....but she could not have been allowed in the white house

• Like 3

Just now, SnowRider said:

Dump - you got burned standing on the sidelines.  Putin/Dump love your unpatriotic stupid ignorant ass :bigfinger:

No...I got burned by a bunch of fucking retards like you that stood for the DNC defrauding Bernie .....you own Dump ....fucking moron 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

every single word uttered by that cunt is a lie ....if her stroked out mouth is moving its a lie

Trump is the absolute worst .....but she could not have been allowed in the white house

Have you not been keeping up on what is happening in England? Trump is trying to prevent this from happening in your country with his travel ban. I seriously don't know why you guys don't get it. How about we give you our brain dead leader for Trump? Then you'll really have something to complain about.

2 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Have you not been keeping up on what is happening in England? Trump is trying to prevent this from happening in your country with his travel ban. I seriously don't know why you guys don't get it. How about we give you our brain dead leader for Trump? Then you'll really have something to complain about.

If Trump had a single brain in his thick fucking skull the travel restriction would have been easy peasy....instead he fucks it all up by overtly making it about religion giving the courts a way to call it unconstitutional. Trump is a failure to the max .....but he's better than Hillary 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No...I got burned by a bunch of fucking retards like you that stood for the DNC defrauding Bernie .....you own Dump ....fucking moron 

Dump is yours bro.  You watch - you lose.

Dump is yours bro.  You watch - you lose.

Nope .....Hillary planned to elevate him and it worked out that way.....then she was so pathetic as a person and a candidate that he actually beat her.

Think about it , there isnt a single other person on this fucking Planet Trump could have beaten .....except your little lying cunt Hillary :lol: 

You own Dump braindead , choke on him :lol: 

Just now, f7ben said:

If Trump had a single brain in his thick fucking skull the travel restriction would have been easy peasy....instead he fucks it all up by overtly making it about religion giving the courts a way to call it unconstitutional. Trump is a failure to the max .....but he's better than Hillary 

I had read somewhere that a previous president had instituted a law that won't let people in to the US if they don't want to assimilate. Yet these judges somehow skirted around this.

Just now, Redheaded Stepchild said:

I had read somewhere that a previous president had instituted a law that won't let people in to the US if they don't want to assimilate. Yet these judges somehow skirted around this.

Making it about religion violates out constitution plain and simple .....the courts were right to shoot it down

Just now, f7ben said:

Nope .....Hillary planned to elevate him and it worked out that way.....then she was so pathetic as a person and a candidate that he actually beat her.

Think about it , there isnt a single other person on this fucking Planet Trump could have beaten .....except your little lying cunt Hillary :lol: 

You own Dump braindead , choke on him :lol: 

Putin loves your ignorant unpatriotic ass.  It's easy to see - he plants doubt and you buy it hook, line, and sinker.  Sad to watch the amount of ignorant stupidity in America. You're at the forefront along with Woolie and Lil Momo. 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lmao: yah 50 Muslim majority countries arn't involved but it's about religion 

1 minute ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

It wasn't about religion.

It was about religion ....he and retarded ass faggot Guilianni made statements as such and the ban explicitly outlined that "christians" from the affected nations could get waivers

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Making it about religion violates out constitution plain and simple .....the courts were right to shoot it down

Non citizens have no constitutional rights, GIVE YOUR HEAD A SHAKE :flush: 

Just now, f7ben said:

It was about religion ....he and retarded ass faggot Guilianni made statements as such and the ban explicitly outlined that "christians" from the affected nations could get waivers

:lies: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Putin loves your ignorant unpatriotic ass.  It's easy to see - he plants doubt and you buy it hook, line, and sinker.  Sad to watch the amount of ignorant stupidity in America. You're at the forefront along with Woolie and Lil Momo. 

Hey dumbass faggot ...show me where Assange has ever lied to us and then I'll show you where everyone you believe now has a track record of doing nothing but lying

You are a sheep and a pathetic excuse for an american man ....go hide under your bed 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Non citizens have no constitutional rights, GIVE YOUR HEAD A SHAKE :flush: 

The government is not allowed to discriminate based on religion ....that is a fact retard and many citizens here would have been affected by the ban 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Hey dumbass faggot ...show me where Assange has ever lied to us and then I'll show you where everyone you believe now has a track record of doing nothing but lying

You are a sheep and a pathetic excuse for an american man ....go hide under your bed 

What did Comey say today?  :snack:

.7 Putin - you're a Russian pawn :lol: 

What did Comey say today?  :snack:

.7 Putin - you're a Russian pawn :lol: 

Comey is a lying piece of shit .....you need me to show you some proof of that?????

Show me where Assange has lied to us