Comey hearing has began.

excuse me but your the one who has issues with the fact that the new FBI director to be's law firm had russian clients and is making a conspiracy about it when it's anything but abnormal for a high end law firm like that to have foreign clients.  

no surprise given your previously seen off tangent rants over subjects where you just make up "facts"  

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

excuse me but your the one who has issues with the fact that the new FBI director to be's law firm had russian clients and is making a conspiracy about it when it's anything but abnormal for a high end law firm like that to have foreign clients.  

no surprise given your previously seen off tangent rants over subjects where you just make up "facts"  

not just any Russian clients, and this is just one more of many, many Russian ties. any of these ties, by themselves, would be absolutely no big deal. again, you know better. :news:

btw, what facts have I made up?

Edited by Snoslinger

20 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

that's not exactly what I'm saying, and you know better. what trump and his admin are doing with all these russian "connections" is far from normal. throw in the fact they're lying and sneaking around about all this and the situation becomes obvious. not to mention the actual hacking that came out of Russia. why do you portray yourself as a dumb ass at times, when you're not dumb? how can you see some obvious things, yet not other obvious things? does your loyalty to your snowmobile buddies run that deep? I think tom has caught some of the same bug you have. are you both worried about having to defend yourselves at the next get together? afraid of being ridiculed for "being on our side"? :lol:

Serious question.........Why do you even care? Do you clear everything with Coach if there's a chance you two conjoined twins disagree?

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

1 minute ago, T1R9sledder said:

Serious question.........Why do you even care? Do you clear everything with Coach if there's a chance you two conjoined twins disagree?

we disagree on things and have no problems saying so, Hillary being one of them. we also don't base our opinions on what others think, like many of you do. do I really care? no. but I will call it out. there's very few people whom I consider honest in here. some i'll likely never agree with, but I give them credit for not changing their opinions based on who says what.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

we disagree on things and have no problems saying so, Hillary being one of them. we also don't base our opinions on what others think, like many of you do. do I really care? no. but I will call it out. there's very few people whom I consider honest in here. some i'll likely never agree with, but I give them credit for not changing their opinions based on who says what.

In bold that is what you truly expect me believe that? You better try harder. If it is what you truly believe down to your core then you are that closed minded. That's is what makes you a biased hack and part of the problem.  Very sad...... Carry on.....I'm outta here heading home to enjoy our first decent sunny day in a week.

• Platinum Contributing Member

But Trump's previous house cleaner had a cousin, twice removed, that visited Russia once! Another coincidence!!!! Connect the dots people. :slapping:

14 hours ago, T1R9sledder said:

In bold that is what you truly expect me believe that? You better try harder. If it is what you truly believe down to your core then you are that closed minded. That's is what makes you a biased hack and part of the problem.  Very sad...... Carry on.....I'm outta here heading home to enjoy our first decent sunny day in a week.

Yes...he and Slope are the only honest ones here and everybody is else is lying because they are afraid to be ridiculed by their "team" whatever the fuck that means. :lol:

:lol: I seen bussman post this next door and laughed and laughed! :thumb: 

You wacky Libruls should just use this tool to calm the fuck down when you get your panties in a knot.....usually before 9am. 

Hit the horn and relax a little!!!! :lol: 

http://trumpdonald.org/ 

22 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Yes, it's a shame I have great respect for what he went through but it's time for him to retire.

Yup,. No different than a parent who is too old  to drive.  No disrespect, but some one needs to yank the keys before he does anymore damage.

12 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Yup,. No different than a parent who is too old  to drive.  No disrespect, but some one needs to yank the keys before he does anymore damage.

Watched it happen to my MIL and FIL then my Mom, at first you just think they misspoke then you realize their brains are failing it's sad but you need to protect them from themselves.

On 2017-6-8 at 3:53 PM, Angry ginger said:

yes international businessmen and lawyers having Russian dealings is just so unusual,  tell me more mr knneecap

It is in fact pretty unusual.   Not many multinationals in Russia.  They have a tiny economy and are notoriously corrupt, violently so.   It's mostly the Chinese and north Koreans looking for opportunity there.  Not many us or euro companies have an appetite for Russia.

3 minutes ago, Catman said:

It is in fact pretty unusual.   Not many multinationals in Russia.  They have a tiny economy and are notoriously corrupt, violently so.   It's mostly the Chinese and north Koreans looking for opportunity there.  Not many us or euro companies have an appetite for Russia.

What is more unusual .....that a billionaire businessman would have some russian dealings ....or that a politician with a questionable past has 30 or 40 people die mysteriously around her????

Just now, f7ben said:

What is more unusual .....that a billionaire businessman would have some russian dealings ....or that a politician with a questionable past has 30 or 40 people die mysteriously around her????

Be my guest and continue trying to bite your own tail.  Not my game dummy

5 minutes ago, Catman said:

Be my guest and continue trying to bite your own tail.  Not my game dummy

I'm not chasing my tail .....I'll just go ahead and assume where there is decades of smoke choking us to death there must be plenty of fire