Truth aboit climate change and the EPA

5 hours ago, Anler said:

The Paris Climate Agreement is just like all other agreements. It isnt going to do a fucking thing except embezzle more money from American taxpayers to international aristocrats. Same thing with foreign aid. Its a fucking scam. 

Spot on.  Like him or not Trump called it.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, T1R9sledder said:

Al Gore says fish are swimming in the streets of Miami. It must true. I've got to call my BIL and ask him. He lives in the south Florida.

Flooding happens often :flush: 

7 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Honestly I dont know the shape. I know this we dont live on a spinning ball. It could be a ball but the size isn't correct. If it was you couldnt see the things we see at distance such as Chicago from the Michigan shore line from 75 plus miles away. You wouldn't be able to see one Hawaiian island from another at over 150 miles apart. If its s ball the calculations are off. 

Have you ever been at a significant altitude in an airplane? :dunno: like seriously curvature is visible at relatively low altitudes 25k or so :) 

19 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Honestly I dont know the shape. I know this we dont live on a spinning ball. It could be a ball but the size isn't correct. If it was you couldnt see the things we see at distance such as Chicago from the Michigan shore line from 75 plus miles away. You wouldn't be able to see one Hawaiian island from another at over 150 miles apart. If its s ball the calculations are off. 

I've spent alot of time on the western coast of Michigan and I can't recall ever seeing Chicago or Wisconsin from there. Even from Indiana dunes it has to be a really clear day to see the Sears tower and I can see that from my back patio. 

12 hours ago, Momorider said:

Have you ever been at a significant altitude in an airplane? :dunno: like seriously curvature is visible at relatively low altitudes 25k or so :) 

Not true

Edited by jtssrx

45 minutes ago, Anler said:

I've spent alot of time on the western coast of Michigan and I can't recall ever seeing Chicago or Wisconsin from there. Even from Indiana dunes it has to be a really clear day to see the Sears tower and I can see that from my back patio. 

14 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Just like you think you can control climate change.  You are giving SR a run for his money.

Your post makes no sense.

you give Momorider a real run for his money, no doubt

21 hours ago, jtssrx said:

One more thing i dont care what people like extra llettus and Snowrider think about me. You people have zero impact on my life. So flame away and call me what ever you want. 

So why doesn't someone just sail or fly to the 'edge' of the earth and take a picture???

30 minutes ago, Snake said:

So why doesn't someone just sail or fly to the 'edge' of the earth and take a picture???

I didn't say it was flat. I said I don't know the shape. That I can see things that shouldn't be able to be seen based on the curvature calculation. 

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I didn't say it was flat. I said I don't know the shape. That I can see things that shouldn't be able to be seen based on the curvature calculation. 

a981503c809091f57cb6e55f8c00151d.gif

4 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Meh... Like I said, i have never been able to see the city from the Michigan side. Even from Michigan City. I have driven a boat from Hammond to Chicago and thats kinda what the skyline looks like when they got to the half way point. Ive never thought about dubunking a flat earth theory before but next time I am over there I will definitely take some pics... 

22 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Its way beyond your control and simpleton understanding.

You trying to correlate complete horseshit (your post) with fact (Paris agreement and the global climate fund) has nothing to do with my comprehension and entirely to do with how dumb and ignorant you are.   These are irrefutable facts. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Catman said:

You trying to correlate complete horseshit (your post) with fact (Paris agreement and the global climate fund) has nothing to do with my comprehension and entirely to do with how dumb and ignorant you are.   These are irrefutable facts. 

You need to grow a brain.  Congrats you got a like from the site moron.

• Platinum Contributing Member

The earth is flat and you're discussing climate change :lol::lmao: 

Gotta love the science deniers when you have a flat earther in your corner :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider