Global Warming is a scam!!!

23 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

Damn here I thought it was just a big rock.

I thought so too for a while but then realized it's just like a big flat cheese pizza on it's edge. You do realize the moon is flat too.

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

I thought so too for a while but then realized it's just like a big flat cheese pizza on it's edge. You do realize the moon is flat too.

I didn't know that. Does that mean Mars really has canals on it and it's real name is Barsoom.

Again I don't think this focus is being allocated properly. Instead of focusing on "global warming or climate change", the real focus should be on treating the planet like a giant trash pile. A famous old saying from some old Cherokee asshole "before the white man came you could drink out of every stream"... Our water, soil and air are very polluted. The oceans have too much garbage, toxins and heavy metals and giant swaths of trash in it. We are fishing them dry and filling them with our garbage. If we can change that this whole climate change shit would get fixed as a side bonus. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Anler said:

Again I don't think this focus is being allocated properly. Instead of focusing on "global warming or climate change", the real focus should be on treating the planet like a giant trash pile. A famous old saying from some old Cherokee asshole "before the white man came you could drink out of every stream"... Our water, soil and air are very polluted. The oceans have too much garbage, toxins and heavy metals and giant swaths of trash in it. We are fishing them dry and filling them with our garbage. If we can change that this whole climate change shit would get fixed as a side bonus. 

Yep 👍  

And name one thing Dump and the R's give a fuck about when it comes to the environment... :snack:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Yep 👍  

And name one thing Dump and the R's give a fuck about when it comes to the environment... :snack:

As long as they can still breath I don't believe they think there is a problem...

1 minute ago, Anler said:

As long as they can still breath I don't believe they think there is a problem...

Yeah - because the typical mentality of a conservative is to resist change and look back instead of ahead.  So f the sun rises and water - no matter what it takes to make it drinkable - is still available, and one can still breathe - regardless of how many inhalers and scripts are needed to do so - life is good and there's no reason to change.  Conservatives suck :bc: 

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Anler said:

This is a good post.  You are spot on, we need to stop treating the planet like a garbage dump. That and conservation (responsible use of) of natural resources are the biggest environmental problem we are facing.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

You can't breath in Bejing on a hot day :flush: 

No shit you stupid fucker.  Same with LA in the 70's before the evil EPA and Clean water and air act were passed.  Your boy Dump is taking us back.  Menwhile China is making strides.  Now get back in your cage and STFU. 

Edited by SnowRider
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Anler said:

Good post.:bc:

Clean CO2 isn't the cause of any of that.

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

No shit you stupid fucker.  Same with LA in the 70's before the evil EPA and Clean water and air act were passed.  Your boy Dump is taking us back.  Menwhile China is making strides.  Now get back in your cage and STFU. 

Yeah, but it's all worthwhile. According to the head of the EPA, Trump created 50,000 coal jobs.