Trump Feuds with London Mayor after attacks

• Platinum Contributing Member

So dumbfuck doesn't understand London Mayors comments following terror attacks and spouts off....this guy is a serious embarrassment.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/04/us/politics/britain-attack-trump-twitter-storm.html?_r=0

3 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Not taking sides here but it is the New York Times , so Imma wait till some facts come out first .   :bc: 

Maybe but it's Trump on twitter so chances are it's legit and either way why can't the blowhard just stfu for once.

Edited by Biggie Smails

That cocksucking terrorist mayor was spouting off during the US election. Fuck him. No wonder muslims have no go zones in London with a fucking mussi as mayor.

32 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Not taking sides here but it is the New York Times , so Imma wait till some facts come out first .   :bc: 

trump puts words out there and yet people still think the media is just making shit up SMH.  Trump needs to STFU at some point and stop insulting everyone,  it makes him look like an idiot

• Like 3

Well , I'm sorry , but I don't follow Twatter and Snatchchat like you old hens do :lol:   And I don't trust ANYTHING that gets printed or posted by the New York Slimes .   So while you clowns carry on like the Real Housewives of Freedomsledder , I'll reserve judgement for when I get around to reading BOTH versions of the story .  :bc:

21 minutes ago, Boered said:

That cocksucking terrorist mayor was spouting off during the US election. Fuck him. No wonder muslims have no go zones in London with a fucking mussi as mayor.

Well be that as it may Chief Fuckhead it doesn't change the fact that Trump spouted off because he misunderstood.

• Gold Member

I think in my life time I will see much of the EU fall and fail.  Wheels have been set in motion long before trump took office.  Not much trump can do about it and he should shut his trap on foreign matters such as this attack.... it their deal and not a US deal.  Let them ask for help if they need it

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Sadiq Khan is a week sympathizing pile of shit and sad to say London's chickens are coming home to roost . 

Again that is your opinion but how does any of that change the fact Trump is a petulant bonehead with a penchant for saying stupid shit?

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Again that is your opinion but how does any of that change the fact Trump is a petulant bonehead with a penchant for saying stupid shit?

not a opinion a fact , and trump should keep his pie hole shut but never has never will  .

Its the third time in 3 months he's called the Prime Minister to express his sympathies and support.  And the article indicates that the feud was started by Kahn over a year ago, so forgive me if I'm not going to feel too bad for the Muslim mayor.  

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I think in my life time I will see much of the EU fall and fail.  Wheels have been set in motion long before trump took office.  Not much trump can do about it and he should shut his trap on foreign matters such as this attack.... it their deal and not a US deal.  Let them ask for help if they need it

they don't need help just set up more no go zones for them to fester in it will all work out Islam is peace after all   

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Its the third time in 3 months he's called the Prime Minister to express his sympathies and support.  And the article indicates that the feud was started by Kahn over a year ago, so forgive me if I'm not going to feel too bad for the Muslim mayor.  

Good god you guys are thick....he misunderstood The Mayors statement and immediately made a stupid fucking tweet. This about Trump being a moron not the Mayor...wtf.

Good god you guys are thick....he misunderstood The Mayors statement and immediately made a stupid fucking tweet. This about Trump being a moron not the Mayor...wtf.

It will always be about the mayor because he's Muslim and never about Trump because these morons lick the sweat beads off Trump's scrotum

If it comes down to which policies our country needs, I'll take the ones promoted by Trump instead of that asshole any day of the week.

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

It will always be about the mayor because he's Muslim and never about Trump because these morons lick the sweat beads off Trump's scrotum

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

If it comes down to which policies our country needs, I'll take the ones promoted by Trump instead of that asshole any day of the week.

Holy fuck it's pointless....this is isn't about policies for fucks sake but rather Trump being a buffoon.

Edited by Biggie Smails

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What exactly makes him an asshole?

Trumps more concerned with a terrorist attack in the UK than both the Prime Minister and the Mayor of the biggest city :guzzle: talk about fucked up 

Edited by Momorider

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Trump shouldn't be calling or even acknowledging these things.  Really only 7 dead in a world of billions is really not much of a concern or something even worth acknowledging like he has by our president.  "We stand with you London, Manchester or where ever" is truely just an auto response from Americans that doesn't mean shit.  

How he can acknowledge it would be best to try and prevent it happening here with greater vigor.  Those attacks over there is those countries things...  not ours.

His tweet should have been "good luck London". That's it.

Edited by BOHICA