Love me sum Military bennies

1 minute ago, Snake said:

...write this down. Penthouse forum is waiting!

Are you and shortsale sharing that box of wine, sitting in your financed used German  shitboxes giving each other reacharounds?

1 minute ago, Boered said:

Are you and shortsale sharing that box of wine, sitting in your financed used German  shitboxes giving each other reacharounds?

I could buy everything in the picture you posted without getting too deep into my walking around money.

5 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

53 in a 30. not even a warning. i have a great smile and the cops like me. "sorry officer, the little beast got away on me" 

Hahaha.  That's a good one. :bc:  

2 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Cocksuckers trew the book at me onna counta my outta state plates , smh .  

No doubt he saw your hooknosed Jew fuck face and did what all cops should do to you money grubbing Jesus killing fucks :finger3: 

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

No doubt he saw your hooknosed Jew fuck face and did what all cops should do to you money grubbing Jesus killing fucks :finger3: 

:lol:

knock on wood I haven't gotten a ticket in about 5 years,  all 3 in the past 30 years i have gotten were for 20+ over but i'd bet i have 50 verbal warnings if not more over the years  Local cops here where I work are pissed the chief there is trying to make them write more tickets,  in 6000+ stops last year I think they wrote 350 tickets if i recall the article right.  In reality that should be the way all departments are it's not about revenue and speed as long as it's not reckless is a ridiculous ticket.  

Edited by Angry ginger

12 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

knock on wood I haven't gotten a ticket in about 5 years,  all 3 in the past 30 years i have gotten were for 20+ over but i'd bet i have 50 verbal warnings if not more over the years  Local cops here where I work are pissed the chief there is trying to make them write more tickets,  in 6000+ stops last year I think they wrote 350 tickets if i recall the article right.  In reality that should be the way all departments are it's not about revenue and speed as long as it's not reckless is a ridiculous ticket.  

I'm amazed we haven't gotten more tickets on the way to and from J town.  Seemed to be an increased presence up 201 this year.

5 hours ago, Momorider said:

Sargent Snake you should change your screen name :bc:

Hey moron, if you want to blow someone you should at least Google the right the spelling of sergeant before you get take the position to suck and swallow.

3 hours ago, Snake said:

bmw.thumb.jpg.626fd8c97d50eb311cfc03c062ac7bbc.jpg

Someone unloading their downtime to you? Pretty descriptive.... :lol:

Trump ain't liking that pic :lol: 

But at least you always have Momo.......

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Been driving since 1963, never got a ticket for anything, had a couple warnings when I was a Teenager.

7 hours ago, Snake said:

Stopped yesterday by the Popo.

74 in a 55. Not on the highway.

After coming back to the car, he tells me he is writing me up for an expired inspection sticker.

Tell him my sticker is fine.

"Is it as fine as a ticket for 74 in a 55?"

"No, sir, it is not."

"Have a nice day and slow down.... Sarge."

had a similar instance years ago 75 in a 55, was nice to cop told him my speedo was off wrote me a fix it ticket to recalibrate speedo lol

Edited by highmarketrider

I had a good run on tickets years ago back in 80-81. A ticket a day ($18) for two weeks. He waited for me every day and pulled me over. I guess he got even for what happened prior to that which you wouldn't believe lol

41 minutes ago, smokin george said:

I had a good run on tickets years ago back in 80-81. A ticket a day ($18) for two weeks. He waited for me every day and pulled me over. I guess he got even for what happened prior to that which you wouldn't believe lol

Spill it old man :dunno: 

9 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Spill it old man :dunno: 

We were on strike at the quarry and I went to get some coffees at a nearby restaurant. Cop was doing radar at a church and on the way back I thought I'd step on the gas going by. He come after me and turned on the flashing lights and siren so I cranked up the stereo and flipped the day/night mirror. The chase was on lol .He gets out of his car and asked for the particulars and I said you have the wrong guy just ask the 150 guys here  they will tell you I've been here all day.. how he never thru me in the car is beyond me and I thought I got away with it. I paid for it as I found out. 

• Like 2

On 6/3/2017 at 2:56 PM, Biggie Smails said:

Should be mandatory minimums for reckless drivers like you. Guessing you licked your lips after you said "No sir"

Especially for someone with a commercial drivers license. What if he hit a mini van full of kids and killed them all? 40 years I'd say...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Especially for someone with a commercial drivers license. What if he hit a mini van full of kids and killed them all? 40 years I'd say...

Insert Trump Wrong jpg here.

3 hours ago, Anler said:

The law is the law, if you break it you should go to jail. 

Exactly why I was pulled over before he got turned around.

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

leaving their mark. 

Ugh huh.