What's the grossest thing you ate

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, xcr700 said:

Maybe post 33 has something to do with it.  Ya sick, twisted, demented fuck 

Yep thats what i was getting at. :puke:

13 hours ago, xcr700 said:

Fuckin yuck :lol:

We were on a hike in Belize and the guide wanted to show us that you don't have to starve if stuck in the jungle, after the this chick doctor tried the ants it was pretty hard for me to say I didn't want to try them :lol: 

57 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

We were on a hike in Belize and the guide wanted to show us that you don't have to starve if stuck in the jungle, after the this chick doctor tried the ants it was pretty hard for me to say I didn't want to try them :lol: 

Yeah.. can't get shown up by a chick Dr. ..but I'm postive I'd fake it somehow or starve :lol:which would take a while before I was in any danger :lol:

8 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Yeah.. can't get shown up by a chick Dr. ..but I'm postive I'd fake it somehow or starve :lol:which would take a while before I was in any danger :lol:

If I'm ever lost in the jungle and gotta resort to ant eating to fend off starvation, I should just lay down.  She can eat all the ants she wants.  Hell, I'll even give her a "high five".  I ain't eating that shit...or any other bug in the jungle.  I bet the guides to some of these tours laugh their asses off at the gringos they talk into weird shit....but it adds to the experience I guess.:lol:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

If I'm ever lost in the jungle and gotta resort to ant eating to fend off starvation, I should just lay down.  She can eat all the ants she wants.  Hell, I'll even give her a "high five".  I ain't eating that shit...or any other bug in the jungle.  I bet the guides to some of these tours laugh their asses off at the gringos they talk into weird shit....but it adds to the experience I guess.:lol:

Oh, I totally agree :lol:.  And yeah,I always wondered aboot tour guide shit..like,is this shit for real? Then the guides hit up taco bell back at camp:lol:

Just now, xcr700 said:

Oh, I totally agree :lol:.  And yeah,I always wondered aboot tour guide shit..like,is this shit for real? Then the guides hit up taco bell back at camp:lol:

I've never taken a guided tour so not sure....but knowing how some of those "natives" feel about gringos on their turf..despite the money, I wouldn't put anything past them.  If you are surviving on bugs...IN A FUCKING JUNGLE....help better be coming soon.  One...not much nutrients, two...a lot of those little fuckers can put you on your back as fast as a moving rope.  

But it does kinda add to the story of "while I was on vacation in........................................."

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I've never taken a guided tour so not sure....but knowing how some of those "natives" feel about gringos on their turf..despite the money, I wouldn't put anything past them.  If you are surviving on bugs...IN A FUCKING JUNGLE....help better be coming soon.  One...not much nutrients, two...a lot of those little fuckers can put you on your back as fast as a moving rope.  

But it does kinda add to the story of "while I was on vacation in........................................."

Bugs are bugs. Just plain yuck. Show me a rabbit or squirrel we can kill. I'd survive well then 

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

dude you ate a monkey....I got nothin on you :lol:  :bc: 

Actually, it was monkey jerky.  And truth is, it was delicious!  Very very lean meat..  It would have been better if I didn't know it was monkey though.  I'd actually even hardly say it was anything special at all.  Just weird.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, smokin george said:

I once ate a pussy with some whipped cream on it and when I was lapping it up some of the whipped cream and pussy juice went up my nose. That was gross lol

IMG_2984.GIF.623c63f3727e0f7c5882b47e54667524.GIF

12 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Fresh chilled oysters, some lemon juice, a little Tito's and hot sauce sprinkled on them.....DELISH!  

3 dozen raw oysters and some fresh lemon color me in heaven :bc: 

4 hours ago, Snake said:

The generic seafood odor makes me nauseous.

You live in Maine and seafood odor makes you nauseous?

• Like 1

After thinking about this for a few minutes, I really think the worst thing I can think I have ate, at least in the last few years, was some kind of Burger King chicken sammich.

Seriously, it wasn't even like a chicken breast, I don't know what parts of the chicken that stuff came from.  

That was definitely a weak moment in my judgement.