D list CUNT

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

He had a little visit from the secret service. I don't recall an apology, but he may have. :dunno: 

Quick search and it looks like he did apologize 

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

one more time...

what ted said and what Kathy did are similar in nature. god damn dude.

I agree.  Being elected to the highest office in the land is an incredible accomplishment.  The position and the person deserves our utmost public respect regardless of if we voted for them or not.  Obviously in a semi private forum like this we can disparage the individual but IMO talk of guns in the mouth or hanging by a noose is way out of bounds.

As far as I'm concerned Ted Nugent is a complete idiot and his words should be condemned by all.  What he said makes it easy for the opposition to say/do even more vile things about the president.  This thread is a perfect example of that.  Maybe what Kathy did was worse than what Nugent has said but it's not all that much worse.  Too bad Nugent isn't smart enough to realize his vile words towards a president he hates just opens the door for vile words against a president he likes.  

Edited by AKIQPilot

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I agree.  Being elected to the highest office in the land is an incredible accomplishment.  The position and the person deserves our utmost public respect regardless of if we voted for them or not.  Obviously in a semi private forum like this we can disparage the individual but IMO talk of guns in the mouth or hanging by a noose is way out of bounds.

As far as I'm concerned Ted Nugent is a complete idiot and his words should be condemned by all.  What he said makes it easy for the opposition to say/do even more vile things about the president.  This thread is a perfect example of that.  Maybe what Kathy did was worse than what Nugent has said but it's not all that much worse.  Too bad Nugent is smart enough to realize his vile words towards a president he hates just opens the door for vile words against a president he likes.  

Looks there is some agreement amongst us here on the subject.......the question is how long before the local shit stirring troll (Coach Slope) shits on the discussion.

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Quick search and it looks like he did apologize 

:lol: another incident, and a very poor apology, hence the reason you likely didn't post it :news:

Edited by Snoslinger

29 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

As far as I'm concerned Ted Nugent is a complete idiot and his words should be condemned by all.  What he said makes it easy for the opposition to say/do even more vile things about the president.  This thread is a perfect example of that.  Maybe what Kathy did was worse than what Nugent has said but it's not all that much worse.  Too bad Nugent isn't smart enough to realize his vile words towards a president he hates just opens the door for vile words against a president he likes.  

:bc:

51 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: another incident, and a very poor apology, hence the reason you likely didn't post it :news:

So go bitch at Nugent.....growing up I really liked his music but he is a loud mouthed buffoon.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You brought it up and i asked you to post ut up! :lol:  Jesus Slinger 

13 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You brought it up and i asked you to post ut up! :lol:  Jesus Slinger 

I'm talking about the "apology". he made a lame apology to the pres in another incident, not the machine gun we've been talking about. he called Obama a "subhuman mongrel" and this was his apology

"I do apologize – not necessarily to the President – but on behalf of much better men than myself,"

is this the apology you saw?

Edited by Snoslinger

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

:bc: 

1 hour ago, T1R9sledder said:

Looks there is some agreement amongst us here on the subject.......the question is how long before the local shit stirring troll (Coach Slope) shits on the discussion.

No need too - you already did :snack:

26 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I'm talking about the "apology". he made a lame apology to the pres in another incident, not the machine gun we've been talking about. he called Obama a "subhuman mongrel" and this was his apology

"I do apologize – not necessarily to the President – but on behalf of much better men than myself,"

is this the apology you saw?

Again I'm not a big Ted fan at all so I didn't even see what the apology was. What you posted does not seem like a proper apology

1 hour ago, T1R9sledder said:

:lol: you didn't seem to have much agreement until tom stepped in.....

58 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You know that high school girl.... knows everything about everyone, who is fucking who, who was pregnant, etc?

You are that person.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Snake said:

You know that high school girl.... knows everything about everyone, who is fucking who, who was pregnant, etc?

You are that person.

:lol: Union Delivery Boy MoeMoe - you're Dump's useful idiot :lmao: 

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Actually there was regarding the first amendment for free speech....she had right to do what she did as stupid as it was.  To bad you missed the point

classic trump - cries about this incident, bringing his son barron into the discussion. several months ago he invites ted nugent into the WH. evidently Obama's kid's thoughts on things nugent said about their dad meant nothing. this clown is the biggest POS to step foot in Washington.

Edited by Snoslinger

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

classic trump - cries about this incident, bringing his son barron into the discussion. several months ago he invites ted nugent into the WH. evidently Obama's kid's thoughts on things nugent said about their dad meant nothing. this clown is the biggest POS to step foot in Washington.

Well Palin had her kids "gone after" by the DNC so it balances out :lol: 

A good saturis keeps their finger on the pulse of their audience in order to make jokes that will appeal to them without crossing a line. To that end was Kathy Griffin wrong? I say a case could be made that nearly anything negative said or done in California and the left coast would not offend the audience. Sure Kathy has paid a price with corporate America who answers to the whole country but I feel she will get little if any chastising from her peers in tinsel town.