What ya watching?

19 minutes ago, HSR said:

I know most are tired of super hero shows but check out Titans. It's a dark, r rated show on netflix right now and it is very good. Now it has an offshoot called Doom Patrol that has more of a comedic edge to it but still great.

Sounds good.  We watched Aquaman the other night.  Started out pretty decent but got pretty cheesy.  I’ve got a big crush on Amber Heard so, that made the difference for me.

:thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Sounds good.  We watched Aquaman the other night.  Started out pretty decent but got pretty cheesy.  I’ve got a big crush on Amber Heard so, that made the difference for me.

:thumbsup:

Yeah I watched a couple episodes and sent out the nerd alert to a couple of my buds. 1 texted me at  2am saying thanks a lot now I won't be gettin much sleep before work asshole lol. He binged 5 episodes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Platinum Contributing Member

Just finished the 4 part series called Action. Covers all the aspects of sports betting. Amateur betting, pro betting, bookies, consultants, commentators, fantasy, etc.

Culminates with all sides of betting over the Super Bowl. An estimated $6 billion dollars was wagered.

3 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Ozark.  Not too bad.

Neal

We really liked it.  It's a really unique story and we're both Bateman fans.  Even though he plays it serious here, I still laugh.  Can't wait for the next season...assuming there is one.

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 6:39 AM, Zambroski said:

We really liked it.  It's a really unique story and we're both Bateman fans.  Even though he plays it serious here, I still laugh.  Can't wait for the next season...assuming there is one.

Yeah,  is that coming back?  didn't it end on a cliff hanger? 

25 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Yeah,  is that coming back?  didn't it end on a cliff hanger? 

It supposed to be.  Yeah...it ended with some weird about to go down.  That, "Yellowstone" and "Animal Kingdom" are supposed to start soon.  

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

It supposed to be.  Yeah...it ended with some weird about to go down.  That, "Yellowstone" and "Animal Kingdom" are supposed to start soon.  

animal kingdoms the end of the month I really like that show

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

animal kingdoms the end of the month I really like that show

Ellen Barkin still gives me wood....damn. :wackit:

• 2 weeks later...

We just finished Dead to Me on Netflix. Kelly Bundy still does it for me :quaqmire:

We've also been watching an episode or two of Corner Gas on Amazon Prime whenever we want to laugh.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Chernobyl mini series :thumbsup:

Just finished watching the 3rd episode tonight. Pretty good so far and I'm eagerly awaiting the next 2. 

• Thanks 1