What ya watching?

Stay Close on Netflix. Another Harlan Coben story like Fool Me Once. This time I watched for all the clues and hints,  thought I had a reasonable explanation,  then episode 8 made my head spin again.

Good show.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, HSR said:

Stay Close on Netflix. Another Harlan Coben story like Fool Me Once. This time I watched for all the clues and hints,  thought I had a reasonable explanation,  then episode 8 made my head spin again.

Good show.

We watched it a while ago. Agreed on it being a good show :bc:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

We watched it a while ago. Agreed on it being a good show :bc:

I saw on the news that "The Bear" won a bunch of Emmy awards ,one for Best Comedy. While I loved the show I didn't find it in any way to be a comedy :dunno:

12 minutes ago, HSR said:

I saw on the news that "The Bear" won a bunch of Emmy awards ,one for Best Comedy. While I loved the show I didn't find it in any way to be a comedy :dunno:

We have watched The Bears well. Good show with a little comedy, but I won't consider it a true comedy either.

• Like 1

On 1/12/2024 at 5:47 PM, ckf said:

Tonight will be season 2 episode 7 of Reacher on Amazon.

no where near as good as last season IMO but i'll watch the rest.  

started Season 1 of Fargo at sled camp.  some weird shit in that show but its something besides sled videos 

13 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

no where near as good as last season IMO but i'll watch the rest.  

started Season 1 of Fargo at sled camp.  some weird shit in that show but its something besides sled videos 

Yes, Fargo has some strange stuff going on but worth watching. The newest season is pretty good. Only one more episode to drop. 

If nothing else it's probably better than watching Dazed and Confused 50 times The Beagle's Nest :lol:

:bc:

5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Think it came out on Tuesday. 

We've had company all week and haven't watched much TV. I'm looking forward to seeing it :bc:

• Gold Member
On 10/20/2023 at 7:41 PM, ckf said:

I still haven't watched SOA. Nicole has already watched it so it's something I will get around to at some point.

I like the banter between Boyd and Raylan. 

There is also Justified City Primeval that recently came out. Good show! We actually watched it first and then circled back to the original Justified. Raylan's ex if fucking hot!!!

Natalie Zea and yeah she's a total smokeshow!!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ckf said:

Yes, Fargo has some strange stuff going on but worth watching. The newest season is pretty good. Only one more episode to drop. 

If nothing else it's probably better than watching Dazed and Confused 50 times The Beagle's Nest :lol:

:bc:

was telling Amy last weekend I hadn't seen dazed and confused in a bit.   still one of the best movies out there.  

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Turning Point: The Bomb and the Cold War

Multi series show on Netflix. Extremely fascinating, covers the rise of communism/WW2, development of the bomb on our side and Soviets, and everything in between then and now.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, akvanden said:

Turning Point: The Bomb and the Cold War

Multi series show on Netflix. Extremely fascinating, covers the rise of communism/WW2, development of the bomb on our side and Soviets, and everything in between then and now.

I watched it last week.  I found it interesting too.

7 minutes ago, smokin george said:

That was a hilarious scene with the chicken suit

Agreed. Well, it was funny up until it wasn't :lol: