What ya watching?

• Platinum Contributing Member
51 minutes ago, ckf said:

We've been watching The Ranch on Netflix. I think we have a few episodes left in the season.

Same here.

1 more episode for Ray Donovan this season. They ended last night episode with 3 dead bodies there were going to try to hide.....lol

• Like 1

Mad Men on Netflix. It's kinda like a more conservative wolf of wallstreet portraying the life of the 60s business men. Ripping unfiltered lucky strikes, main vaining top shelf hooch, and sexually assaulting the secretaries. Ahhh, the good ole days!

"In 1960s New York, alpha male Don Draper struggles to stay on top of the heap in the high-pressure world of Madison Avenue advertising firms. Aside from being one of the top ad men in the business, Don is also a family man, the father of young children."

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Mad Men on Netflix. It's kinda like a more conservative wolf of wallstreet portraying the life of the 60s business men. Ripping unfiltered lucky strikes, main vaining top shelf hooch, and sexually assaulting the secretaries. Ahhh, the good ole days!

"In 1960s New York, alpha male Don Draper struggles to stay on top of the heap in the high-pressure world of Madison Avenue advertising firms. Aside from being one of the top ad men in the business, Don is also a family man, the father of young children."

Sounds like something worth checking out :dunno:

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

Sounds like something worth checking out :dunno:

It's pretty good so far. Kinda slow. Has a bunch of actors/actresses you would probably recognize. Not over the top, in your face exciting; but interesting. I often have TV on in the background while I'm working. It made 7 seasons (I'm on the first few episodes)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

It's pretty good so far. Kinda slow. Has a bunch of actors/actresses you would probably recognize. Not over the top, in your face exciting; but interesting. I often have TV on in the background while I'm working. It made 7 seasons (I'm on the first few episodes)

That's what I do too. I'm either editing photos or working on something on the laptop whenever I'm watching TV. 

• Like 1

The cable guy, featuring Jim Carey. Thought about slitting my wrists earlier to end it all, watching this piece of shit cheered me up. Life isn't all that bad.

Lol, I'm totally kidding, I've never considered offing myself! But yeah, the movie is downright wretched...

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Watched Polar last night on Netflix, pretty damn good for a B class movie. Has a bit of Quentin Tarantino feel to it.

The world's top assassin, Duncan Vizla, aka The Black Kaiser, is settling into retirement when his former employer marks him as a liability to the firm. Against his will, he finds himself back in the game going head-to-head with an army of younger, faster, ruthless killers who will stop at nothing to have him silenced.

Initial release: January 25, 2019

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I watched Cowboys and Aliens for the first time yesterday morning...it was really good.

You know, for a completely over the top premise for a movie.  It was decent.  Craig is awesome.

But really, how fucking hot is she? Yeah...you know who i’m talkin’ ‘bout!

:wackit:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

You know, for a completely over the top premise for a movie.  It was decent.  Craig is awesome.

But really, how fucking hot is she? Yeah...you know who i’m talkin’ ‘bout!

:wackit:

Haha...I was googling pictures of her the whole time I was watching the movie.....just hoping for  a leaked sex tape! 😂

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Been watching “Ozark”.  3-4 episodes a night.  Pretty fucking good.  I like Jason Bateman.  He cracks me up.

X2

Definitely an under rated actor.   

FYRE FRAUD   2 different documentary’s ; one on Netflix, the other on Hulu. 

Both are good.  The music festival that never was. Excellent example of how people are manipulated by social media.  No longer do you have to have a great product, or be a  exceptional person ,  it is all about the hype.   FOMO!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

watched the netflix one yesterday,  amazing how stupid everyone involved was

I don’t think you  could make it up.  Too unbelievable.......could never happen. 

• 1 month later...
29 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

What's good out there?

I watched the Ray Ramano comedy special last night. It was pretty good.

I noticed this a couple days ago as I was asking my wife what's next or coming up.  https://torontosun.com/entertainment/television/whats-new-on-netflix-canada-crave-and-amazon-prime-video-in-march 

I don't watch a lot of T.V. but I did just finish watching the latest True Detective series with her. After that experience of not being able to tell what Ali's son was saying, I am not in a real hurry to watch another series. Holy marble mouth! Of course in this scene you can make him out pretty good but trust me when I say, that is a rarity.

Edited by irv

3 hours ago, irv said:

I noticed this a couple days ago as I was asking my wife what's next or coming up.  https://torontosun.com/entertainment/television/whats-new-on-netflix-canada-crave-and-amazon-prime-video-in-march 

I don't watch a lot of T.V. but I did just finish watching the latest True Detective series with her. After that experience of not being able to tell what Ali's son was saying, I am not in a real hurry to watch another series. Holy marble mouth! Of course in this scene you can make him out pretty good but trust me when I say, that is a rarity.

That's funny. I stopped watching after the second episode cause I couldnt understand what he was saying half the time.

The first season was ok though I didn't like the ending. The rest have sucked.

12 hours ago, Blackstar said:

That's funny. I stopped watching after the second episode cause I couldnt understand what he was saying half the time.

The first season was ok though I didn't like the ending. The rest have sucked.

Yeah, it was painful for sure!

I just noticed this one, Formula1, drive to survive that is starting this Friday. Maybe it's already been talked about in the F1 thread but it's the first time I noticed it. Looks like a worthwhile watch. Here's the link to some others as well.  https://torontosun.com/entertainment/television/american-idol-tops-this-weeks-tv-must-sees 

Formula 1: Drive to Survive
Season 1
Racing fans will be given a backstage pass to watch their favourite drivers prepare to begin the Formula 1 season in Melbourne, Australia, in this new 10-part docuseries.
When: Friday on Netflix

Edited by irv
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I know most are tired of super hero shows but check out Titans. It's a dark, r rated show on netflix right now and it is very good. Now it has an offshoot called Doom Patrol that has more of a comedic edge to it but still great.

On 3/3/2019 at 6:24 PM, Blackstar said:

What's good out there?

I watched the Ray Ramano comedy special last night. It was pretty good.

Pumisher

Narcos

Narcos Mexico

Of course Breaking Bad

Better call Saul

And we are watching Bloodline now.  Its fawking awesome. 

All on Netflix.  :bc: