What ya watching?

9 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

On history channel right ? Last week it was John Gotti and Pablo Escobar , I am sure they will rerun this one at midnight. 

Yup!

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Altered Carbon

Ready Player One

Anyone seen Santa Clarita Diet?  Had a friend say it's not too bad.

Blue Planet II

Harry Potter with my boy.

Neal

Diets are a money grab....why do you think theres different ones every few yrs....cause they dont work and people lose interest....just eat healthy...done.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, DAVE said:

Diets are a money grab....why do you think theres different ones every few yrs....cause they dont work and people lose interest....just eat healthy...done.

Simple math. take in less calories then you burn. you will lose weight.

50 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Started watching The Ranch last night with the family. Not too bad so far and I heard it get's better and better. 

That looks good...I'll have to check it out..can't beat Sam Elliot. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That looks good...I'll have to check it out..can't beat Sam Elliot. :thumbsup:

My sister told me about the show yesterday and said how his character reminds her of our dad :lol: I started watching the show and thought... I need to watch Roadhouse again

Just now, Skidooski said:

My sister told me about the show yesterday and said how his character reminds her of our dad :lol: I started watching the show and thought... I need to watch Roadhouse again

Roadhouse is a classic.:thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Started watching The Ranch last night with the family. Not too bad so far and I heard it get's better and better. 

I watched the intro but it didn't really hook me. maybe I will give it another look. I do like Elliot.  

11 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wicked Tuna right now but have been watching Narcos and Flint Town on Netflix.

What did you think?  I actually got a lot out of this. Think it should be required watching. It is pretty easy to group in a community of people or  all cops until you meet the people personally. Lot of good citizens and police caught up in that mess.  The political system and media works to separate people for votes and ratings. The problems in Flint didn't start or end with the water crisis. Flints problems could happen anywhere you have an  entire community  reliant on a single industry. The jobs move out, crime moves in, good people are stuck with nowhere to go.

13 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I watched the intro but it didn't really hook me. maybe I will give it another look. I do like Elliot.  

What did you think?  I actually got a lot out of this. Think it should be required watching. It is pretty easy to group in a community of people or  all cops until you meet the people personally. Lot of good citizens and police caught up in that mess.  The political system and media works to separate people for votes and ratings. The problems in Flint didn't start or end with the water crisis. Flints problems could happen anywhere you have an  entire community  reliant on a single industry. The jobs move out, crime moves in, good people are stuck with nowhere to go.

you just desacribed 1/2 the old milltowns in America.

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

you just desacribed 1/2 the old milltowns in America.

It is so much worse when the cities become over run with crime.  Makes it impossible to get business owners to make an investment. Flint is one the violent cities in America.

26 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Only two episodes in but it has been very enlightening so far....the loss of GM and economic downturn is stunning as is trying to police that city with I think 80 officers.....unreal.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Only two episodes in but it has been very enlightening so far....the loss of GM and economic downturn is stunning as is trying to police that city with I think 80 officers.....unreal.

Gets better hang in there.

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

i like it-  i've always had a thing for elisha cuthbert.  

not sure theres another season after danny masterson got caught up in the witch hunt.  

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

not sure theres another season after danny masterson got caught up in the witch hunt.  

I read somewhere that they wrote him out of the show.

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I knew she looked familiar but had only watched the first two episodes late last night and didn't realize who she was yet. :thumb: 

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

I read somewhere that they wrote him out of the show.

I hope so! Even though they drop the F bomb in the show, the girls and I were laughing quite a bit watching the show

20 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I hope so! Even though they drop the F bomb in the show, the girls and I were laughing quite a bit watching the show

That's my only issue with the show. Not that I mind someone dropping the f bomb, it just seems like they do it just because they can. It doesn't always seem natural, if you know what I mean?