What ya watching?

Just now, FAT DAVE said:

Oh really?

By english guys no doubt. :news:

One English guy.

Award-winning film and TV actor William Fichtner (Black Hawk Down, The Dark Knight, Armageddon, Lone Ranger, Prison Break) is a car nut and competitive racer. Antron Brown is a three-time NHRA Top Fuel Division world champion. Tom “Wookie” Ford was the Road Test Editor of CAR Magazine and previously appeared in BBCA’s Mud, Sweat and Gears. He is currently the Associate Editor of Top Gear Magazine, and contributes to both TopGear.com and The Sunday Times.

I watch every Alaska, Yukon, Mountain, Arctic Refuge show there is. Mostly I watch Alaska Bush People to monitor Rainy's development. I sometimes wonder if one of the brothers will try to pork her in the woods some day. My guess would be Bam Bam. He looks like the most criminal one. I mean really, ya' got 5 goofs jerkin' off in the woods up there, don'tcha think ONE of them might try to bang her????  When she starts to get some nice juggs, and her ass is lookin' good, one of them might try to jam her. What do you guys think????

1 hour ago, polaris550 said:

I watch every Alaska, Yukon, Mountain, Arctic Refuge show there is. Mostly I watch Alaska Bush People to monitor Rainy's development. I sometimes wonder if one of the brothers will try to pork her in the woods some day. My guess would be Bam Bam. He looks like the most criminal one. I mean really, ya' got 5 goofs jerkin' off in the woods up there, don'tcha think ONE of them might try to bang her????  When she starts to get some nice juggs, and her ass is lookin' good, one of them might try to jam her. What do you guys think????

You can't be serious 

16 hours ago, xcr700 said:

You can't be serious 

17 hours ago, polaris550 said:

Yes the old sick fuck is serious!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I've been digging on these MASH marathons.  I've officially decided, I like Potter over Blake. It's was a tough call though.

Seriously....Henry is fucking awesome! 

6 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Seriously....Henry is fucking awesome! 

He is...but something about Potter cracks me up.  Fuck.  It's still one of the best shows on TV.

6 minutes ago, Rev Molester said:

No one cares

Smails is right...you are mad.  Hateful little shit tonight, aintcha?

• Gold Member
31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Stop fucking up this thread you hoser!!!!!!!!!!  Go whine and be bitter in anyone of the others.

Don't worry, he'll go on a bender soon enough and you'll have plenty to laugh at. :bc:

I just restarted Lost. I gotta say I'm a big fan of Kate Austin, she's hot af!!!