What ya watching?

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

I have always had a thing for Ellen Barkin.

Ya she was hot in sea of love.....Elizabeth Shue was hot in Leaving Las Vegas

• Like 1

I didn't go through all of the posts but a few thing stuck out...

narcos is good, halfway into season 2

I'm dying up here is ok

the first few seasons of house of cards was great, the last few are still good. I havn't seen #5

I like the walking dead

I'm up at 6 am and VEEP is on with the chick from seinfield. it has some funny stuff, very arrested development stuff.

I was also into MASH as a kid. it is so funny that 25 years later i still remember "the wind broke his leg" col flagg. someone got the casting and writing correct for that guest appearance and it made that episode fantastic.

I liked banshee

I liked sparticus from a few years ago

I think 2 men and a half men and big bang theroy are very robotic in their line delivery. almost looking for a laugh. entertaining to watch

i wonder how some of my child hood favs would hold up today(magnum, simon & simon)

hogans heros and rat patrol.johnny quest cartoons, 70's spiderman cartoon kicked ass, flintsones

LOL some of stuff was wacky...HR puff and stuff, the one with the 3 dogs in a car

and who could forget scooby doo!

i'm bored at work, watching

get smart

school house rock

the munsters

a few night ago i yelled out squad 51, rampart, we have an emergency...and my kids looked at me funny

where are all the balls in todays tv shows...

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Taillight said:

i'm bored at work, watching

get smart

school house rock

the munsters

a few night ago i yelled out squad 51, rampart, we have an emergency...and my kids looked at me funny

where are all the balls in todays tv shows...

I loved Emergency. :bc:

Edited by Biggie Smails

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

I like that show, too. You can tell that Tom and Marty are the real deal :bc:

I saw an episode where they did the backstory on those two and Eustace and all of them are the real deal.:true:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The Defiant Ones starts tonight on HBO.

Jimmy Iovine was on Howard a couple weeks ago. Very interesting guy who had his hands in on so many artists.

Hope its good.

Been fuck all on tv lately.

• Like 1

Watched Blue Thunder last night 

Awesome shit from 83. Then stayed up till 4am ,killed a 40 of crown and had a nice outdoor Bon fire with the old lady .... other than that ,we are usually watching Supernatural, Expedition Unknown, Dead Set On Life,Yukon Men,Railroad Alaska, and for shits and giggles Alaskan Bush People

6 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Watched Blue Thunder last night 

Awesome shit from 83. Then stayed up till 4am ,killed a 40 of crown and had a nice outdoor Bon fire with the old lady .... other than that ,we are usually watching Supernatural, Expedition Unknown, Dead Set On Life,Yukon Men,Railroad Alaska, and for shits and giggles Alaskan Bush People

That Matty Matheson dude is pretty cool.....I watched a lot of the first season not much lately. 

15 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

That Matty Matheson dude is pretty cool.....I watched a lot of the first season not much lately. 

Yup. He's especially awesome when he's paired up with his Vietnamese buddy Rang. . Holy shit,those are the ones to watch 

3 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Yup. He's especially awesome when he's paired up with his Vietnamese buddy Rang. . Holy shit,those are the ones to watch 

Yes....that's his name...I couldn't think of it. :bc:

6 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

I like martys other show too...Homestead rescue. .I think that's what's it's called lol. I loved that survival show on Alaska he was on too. 

Different Marty.

IMG_3223.thumb.JPG.76f5a69c2d6075cf76852105d265f5ef.JPGIMG_3224.JPG.d9104871646bcbf9d5d8569357e3c113.JPG