Other drivers

I hate other drivers for a variety of reasons.  Doing 20 on the highway in winter,passing another car while going 1mph faster than the one you're passing, people who come out of nowhere then tailgate you but don't pass .  But highbeams are my favorite.  Regards who leave them on even when you flash them..seriously wtf. I always turn mine off,how fuckin hard is it yo do?

The best is when you go to pass someone and they speed up....you were gaining fast on them doing 110....but you have to go 140 to get by them....ive slammed on the brakes a few times once im in front of them....this must be a western thing....ive never come across this in the east.

2 minutes ago, Dave said:

The best is when you go to pass someone and they speed up....you were gaining fast on them doing 110....but you have to go 140 to get by them....ive slammed on the brakes a few times once im in front of them....this must be a western thing....ive never come across this in the east.

Yeah wtf? That's happened to me a lot too.  Catch someone like they're in park ,then you need the afterburner to pass?:guzzle:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Assholes camped out in the left lane when there's 3 sometime 4 lanes and they are doing the exact speed limit as the two or three next to them. Sometimes they motion me to pass them on the right. Half the time they are texting and  driving with their knee  LOL. 

People driving around with their high beams on all the time like XCR mentioned or even worse are these faggots with the fucking LED light bars blinding everyone.

Shitheads rolling coal like they're driving a garbage truck going up a steep slope

Then my favorite lately are the ones waiting on a side street to pull out...they see they can stuff their car right in front of mine as I'm already on the road they are trying to pull on to. Then they get pissed when I end up on their bumper and start break checking me. :wtf: you pulled out in front of me! Had one asshole do this to me pulling a loaded trailer and I almost got out of the truck and choked him out

Edited by Skidooski
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, xcr700 said:

I hate other drivers for a variety of reasons.  Doing 20 on the highway in winter,passing another car while going 1mph faster than the one you're passing, people who come out of nowhere then tailgate you but don't pass .  But highbeams are my favorite.  Regards who leave them on even when you flash them..seriously wtf. I always turn mine off,how fuckin hard is it yo do?

Try driving in Toronto. Every brown guy and his brother thinks 90kph is good enough when the speed limit is 100kph on the 401/409/427. These fucks hold up traffic and create accidents because people get fed up and try to go around the moving road blocks. I do 200km every day to work and back, I will be glad when I can retire. I won't miss driving in T.O.

And when it snows, well a whole world of pain with these assholes on the road.

Thank God I only drive 20 mi a week. I don't know how people commute for hours every day.

No one knows how to merge anymore. If there is a merge or a lane ending, you are coming to a complete stop and waiting for a 1/2 hour.

Too many drivers on the roads today, with no common courtesy.  

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, 2strokemerc said:

Try driving in Toronto. Every brown guy and his brother thinks 90kph is good enough when the speed limit is 100kph on the 401/409/427. These fucks hold up traffic and create accidents because people get fed up and try to go around the moving road blocks. I do 200km every day to work and back, I will be glad when I can retire. I won't miss driving in T.O.

How they stay in the left lane until their exit and go over 3 lanes or more. People who use the merge lane to get 4 cars ahead of you. And then there's the 410...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Assholes camped out in the left lane when there's 3 sometime 4 lanes and they are doing the exact speed limit as the two or three next to them. Sometimes they motion me to pass them on the right. Half the time they are texting and  driving with their knee  LOL. 

People driving around with their high beams on all the time like XCR mentioned or even worse are these faggots with the fucking LED light bars blinding everyone.

Shitheads rolling coal like they're driving a garbage truck going up a steep slope

Then my favorite lately are the ones waiting on a side street to pull out...they see they can stuff their car right in front of mine as I'm already on the road they are trying to pull on to. Then they get pissed when I end up on their bumper and start break checking me. :wtf: you pulled out in front of me! Had one asshole do this to me pulling a loaded trailer and I almost got out of the truck and choked him out

Everything here seems to have happened to me in the last month,aside from the rolling coal idiots 

55 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Bicycles that block a lane are my favorite, and I ride bikes myself but ALWAYS get out of the way of motorized traffic.

I'm thankful I live in the sticks and work in a small town where there's no bikes anywhere . Tractors and atvs everywhere, but no bikes 

44 minutes ago, 2strokemerc said:

I did the 401 a few times eons ago. It's like 7 lanes going one way,and if you need the other side,it'll take 10 miles to do it. Never again 

3 hours ago, Dave said:

I hate pretty much everyone else on the road, but these people and the ones that pace themselves off you on a 4 lane are some of the worst.

I had one person pacing themselves off me so I kept creeping my speed up and up and up.  I think once they realized how fast we were going, they slowed down really fucking quick.  

And people who do well under the speed limit in the left lane.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Everything here seems to have happened to me in the last month,aside from the rolling coal idiots 

I'm thankful I live in the sticks and work in a small town where there's no bikes anywhere . Tractors and atvs everywhere, but no bikes 

I did the 401 a few times eons ago. It's like 7 lanes going one way,and if you need the other side,it'll take 10 miles to do it. Never again 

Its alot more then 7 lanes now....funny thing is id much prefer driving the 401 then around Canora or Yorkton....

I drive 1000-1300mi a week, I cant even comprehend on how bad drivers are.. people are fucking clueless out on the road.. And who the fuck taught you canadians how to drive?? :wind: I see a Quebec plate and I get away from that vehicle as fast as possible..lol..:thumb:

12 minutes ago, Dave said:

Its alot more then 7 lanes now....funny thing is id much prefer driving the 401 then around Canora or Yorkton....

More than 7? Fawk :flush:

11 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I drive 1000-1300mi a week, I cant even comprehend on how bad drivers are.. people are fucking clueless out on the road.. And who the fuck taught you canadians how to drive?? :wind: I see a Quebec plate and I get away from that vehicle as fast as possible..lol..:thumb:

Take off eh. You don't know what yer talkin aboot

Dickbag school bus drivers that hold up 25 cars behind them instead of pulling over to the side and letting them pass.

Fuckwads that pass you and then 15 seconds later make you stop behind them while they wait to cross traffic to make a left hand turn.  Or the ones that pass you and within a mile they are going slower than you were. 

Traffic camera of the 401 hwy in Toronto. Traffic is light right now. Starting around 3:00 PM it will be bumper to bumper. Widest point I believe is a total of 16 lanes, 8 in each direction.

Capture1.JPG.b66af15e71ec1765db7a264c2e90dd23.JPG

Edited by 02sled

It really seems like some of you need to be more tolerant and less vengeful.  Like me.

:lol:

Oh yeah...I had to slam on breaks a couple of weeks ago after a car full of kids drifted into my lane when we were both turning left from a stop light.  I looked down and they were on their phones...they kept on going and never even saw me.  SMH

8 minutes ago, stealth bomber said:

Dickbag school bus drivers that hold up 25 cars behind them instead of pulling over to the side and letting them pass.

Fuckwads that pass you and then 15 seconds later make you stop behind them while they wait to cross traffic to make a left hand turn.  Or the ones that pass you and within a mile they are going slower than you were. 

Around here much of that is the parents carrying on long winded conversation with the bus drivers. Then they get in their SUV and drive 3 houses to their drive way :wall: Let the fucking kid walk FFS

12 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Traffic camera of the 401 hwy in Toronto. Traffic is light right now. Starting around 3:00 PM it will be bumper to bumper. Widest point I believe is a total of 16 lanes, 8 in each direction.

Capture1.JPG.b66af15e71ec1765db7a264c2e90dd23.JPG

Its 12 a side in a couple areas. Counting the collectors of course.

1 minute ago, Dave said:

Its 12 a side in a couple areas. Counting the collectors of course.

12 lanes per side??? Holy hell...no thanks

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

12 lanes per side??? Holy hell...no thanks

Thats what google says...and its not the widest either.....26 is...google says...katy freeway on Interstate 10 in Texas.

4 minutes ago, Dave said:

Thats what google says...and its not the widest either.....26 is...google says...katy freeway on Interstate 10 in Texas.

Nope, nuh uh...not happening. Fuck that shit I'd end up getting into a "confrontation" or worse!

download.jpg.80f641ebbd12e02bf1c9878e74fe16ce.jpg

Edited by Skidooski

17 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Around here much of that is the parents carrying on long winded conversation with the bus drivers. Then they get in their SUV and drive 3 houses to their drive way :wall: Let the fucking kid walk FFS

Oh yeah.  We have a couple little pricks that sit in their parents car until the bus is stopped with its door open, then they take their sweet ass time getting out, getting their bag and walking to the bus.  Then the parent gets to pull out of the driveway ahead of the bus while the lineup of cars goes insane. 

Or the kids that are constantly late for the bus, making the diver wait while they bail out of the house and sprint down the driveway.  When I was a kid if you pulled that shit two days in a row you would be seeing the buses tail lights, lol.    

54 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Lately every time I've seen a Quebec license plate it's on some assholes car doddling in the left lane.