Fuck Trump

New applications for unemployment benefits rose a minimal 1,000 to 234,000 in the third week of May, the Department of Labor reported Thursday, driving the average for the past four weeks down to the lowest it has been in 44 years.

www.washingtonexaminer.com/jobless-claims-are-running-at-the-lowest-level-in-4

That is all.

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

New applications for unemployment benefits rose a minimal 1,000 to 234,000 in the third week of May, the Department of Labor reported Thursday, driving the average for the past four weeks down to the lowest it has been in 44 years.

www.washingtonexaminer.com/jobless-claims-are-running-at-the-lowest-level-in-4

That is all.

After years of claiming that Obama's numbers meant nothing .....now you're here to claim this as some kind of win for Trump???

This is a new low for even you

Everything bad that happened when Obama was pres is Bush's fault. Everything good happening with Trump in charge is because of Obama. Seems legit.

• Like 1

Just now, Edmo said:

Everything bad that happened when Obama was pres is Bush's fault. Everything good happening with Trump in charge is because of Obama. Seems legit.

It really cannot get any funnier.  That started when the stock market went though the roof on Nov 9 and kept climbing....."THANKS OBAMA!" :lol:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It really cannot get any funnier.  That started when the stock market went though the roof on Nov 9 and kept climbing....."THANKS OBAMA!" :lol:

"The market likes stability"

Seems the market thinks his presidency is good for business and now pretty much just ignores all the partisan BS. 

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Seems the market thinks his presidency is good for business and now pretty much just ignores all the partisan BS. 

Oh...he's a boon for business.  BIGLY...the biglyist boon!  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh...he's a boon for business.  BIGLY...the biglyist boon!  

No , the anticipation of his policies are a boon for business and if he fails (like I think he will) everything is gonna crash hard

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No , the anticipation of his policies are a boon for business and if he fails (like I think he will) everything is gonna crash hard

No...he's already pulled back enough of the choke hold.  We're gonna fly baby!!!!!!!!!  And like the old saying goes, "everything is funny with a pocket full of money."  

Self hating obstructionists will be just that and ignored and willed to the brink of extinction as the side show spankery they are. That means the Libertarian party or other will take over the Dems in the #2 (last) spot. :lol:Trump will punish the far right for being quiet obstructionists and move their seats toward the middle.  FINALLY...a two party system with some brains!  Ahhh....but a dream.........

:lmao:

15 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Vix is at a 25 year low.

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

and every time it climbed before that it was fake to you simpletons

btw "nice find"

Just now, Snoslinger said:

and every time it climbed before that it was fake to you simpletons

btw "nice find"

You mean because of the fed rates and companies becoming cash rich....GDP remaining stagnant etc...etc...etc...

I'd like to go on....but I don't want to.  I've already lost you anyway. :lol:

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Is that fake news?

I don't know....did it come from a "former and/or current US official"?  That's apparently the benchmark.  I ordered some lunch from BK from a current BK official.  When they asked for my money....I grabbed the bag.....hit the gas and yelled out the window:  "Russia!"    A special counsel has now been assigned to investigate.

Ughhh...I wish this were true today....It happened weeks ago though.  I'm hungry! :lol: