60-120 in 6 seconds ????

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Did that in my buddy's M5 years ago but only it was 120 to 160... :stoned:

I think the evo would have topped out somewhere in the 185-190 range with the gearing in it ....those speeds arent for me though. I took it to 140 many times

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I think the evo would have topped out somewhere in the 185-190 range with the gearing in it ....those speeds arent for me though. I took it to 140 many times

Yeah me neither. But i was pretty impressed with the snap that thing had at 120mph. I have ridden in old 60's and 70's muscle cars with that much horsepower but those cars werent geared to go those speeds. 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Going that fast in one of those little boxes would be akin to a death wish!

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: 

Full size 4dr ram 5.7, stand alone with tune, cam, header, 87mm throttle body, intake, 3" exhaust..305/50-20 topped out at 141mph..:hay:

WP_20150407_001.JPG

24 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

Going that fast in one of those little boxes would be akin to a death wish!

Ahh no .....it would be far safer than many cars that have gone that fast. Plenty of downforce , $1500 worth of z rated tires , lowered on swift springs and a lot of electronic nannies keeping the car straight :lol: 

23 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Full size 4dr ram 5.7, stand alone with tune, cam, header, 87mm throttle body, intake, 3" exhaust..305/50-20 topped out at 141mph..:hay:

thats pretty quick for a full size truck .....I sure as fuck wouldnt want to do 140 in one though ......you are one little upset away from being scattered into a billion pieces 

53 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I miss it

Yeah....I do too.  It's a really impressive feeling from the passenger seat though....if you could convince somebody to ride along. :lol:  

Most roads here are for shit though.  Not worthing dodging them all day to get to a nice stretch...Well shit!  You know.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yeah....I do too.  It's a really impressive feeling from the passenger seat though....if you could convince somebody to ride along. :lol:  

Most roads here are for shit though.  Not worthing dodging them all day to get to a nice stretch...Well shit!  You know.

Yah ....I loved giving people rides ....most had no idea :lol: roads for sure are shit up there so you have to learn to watch yourself 

1 minute ago, stealth bomber said:

I got to take a 2017 Z06 for a spin last Friday.  What a fuckin car.     

I'd love to drive one .....although there would be no way I would choose one over a gtr 

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Who the fuck is the hack that built/tuned that heap? Just about every dummy light on the dash is lit up. And then, :lol: the loose flywheel bolts. :lmao:

Every light was related to the yaw sensor and clock spring ....it got fucked up when the alignment was done prior to me owning the car. It took five minutes to fix at the mitsu dealer and had nothing to do with the tune

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'd love to drive one .....although there would be no way I would choose one over a gtr 

Never drove a GTR so I cant compare.  But I've drove lots of fast Corvettes and Mustangs over the years, the 650hp Z06 is pretty awesome.  I put it in track mode and turned it loose in front of the cop station just outside of town.  Good times.   

Just now, stealth bomber said:

Never drove a GTR so I cant compare.  But I've drove lots of fast Corvettes and Mustangs over the years, the 650hp Z06 is pretty awesome.  I put it in track mode and turned it loose in front of the cop station just outside of town.  Good times.   

:lol: awesome ......my uncle bought one and if I make it down to Florida any time soon I'll get to go for a spin in it. The numbers sure are impressive