The truth will come out and its going to be ugly

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

http://www.wnd.com/2017/05/gop-lobbyist-cops-hid-evidence-halted-seth-rich-probe/

Yah , I know ...WND.....but you cant count on seeing anything to do with the Rich case that isnt DNC propaganda in the mainstream media

I really wish it would but it won't.   God only know's how deep in govt it would get.   Don't hold your breath even if the conspiracy is true.

Just now, Highmark said:

I really wish it would but it won't.   God only know's how deep in govt it would get.   Don't hold your breath even if the conspiracy is true.

Hackers are the key

Just now, f7ben said:

Hackers are the key

Mark my word, some low level thief is gonna end up dead and magically his DNA will all of a sudden be found in the Rich murder evidence.  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Mark my word, some low level thief is gonna end up dead and magically his DNA will all of a sudden be found in the Rich murder evidence.  

No doubt.  And one who will be easily believed when he just says he got scared and panicked after shooting him and just ran off without stealing anything.  Nothing more to see or hear.  It's over.

Image result for jfk killer assassinated

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I wonder why Faux Noise retracted the story and his family has spoken out against the conspiracy you guys are pedaling :news:

Because fox is a corp owned propaganda machine and his family are grieving and being influenced by the DNC and have been since day one 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Because fox is a corp owned propaganda machine and his family are grieving and being influenced by the DNC and have been since day one 

Oh is that it.....OK :news:

:lol: 

32 minutes ago, f7ben said:

http://www.wnd.com/2017/05/gop-lobbyist-cops-hid-evidence-halted-seth-rich-probe/

Yah , I know ...WND.....but you cant count on seeing anything to do with the Rich case that isnt DNC propaganda in the mainstream media

16 minutes ago, Highmark said:

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No doubt.  And one who will be easily believed when he just says he got scared and panicked after shooting him and just ran off without stealing anything.  Nothing more to see or hear.  It's over.

Image result for jfk killer assassinated

Hahaha

Keep em coming boys!

IMG_7237.GIF

Won't what the libtards would be saying if General Flynn suddenly was murdered in a robbery that nothing was taken. :lol:  

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Won't what the libtards would be saying if General Flynn suddenly was murdered in a robbery that nothing was taken. :lol:  

General Flynn?

If you want an accurate analogy, it would be some random unknown 20 something RNC staffer.

Nice try though!

*snicker*

27 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

General Flynn?

If you want an accurate analogy, it would be some random unknown 20 something RNC staffer.

Nice try though!

*snicker*

way to marginalize the kid ....real nice 

34 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

General Flynn?

Nice try though!

*snicker*

K.   The person who leaked Flynn to the WaPo.  

Ben its over. He was killed in a robbery.

I would be more concerned with all the Russians connected to Putin and Trump that have been killed.

Edited by Mainecat

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Ben its over. He was killed in a robbery.

Considering your track record recently, I'd venture that is not what happened. 

Can you name what they took in said "robbery"?

28 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

The kid had access to emails that sunk the candidacy of a very powerful exsenator and SoS ....that made him as important and powerful as Flynn

Edited by f7ben

4 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Seth helped save the USA from the evils of Hillary Clinton. He is a martyr 

You might just be right on that.  Hopefully we find out the truth in one way or another.   

41 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

And rescue those poor Comet Ping Pong kids!

Someone should have rescued the kids from the lollita express and pedo island before they endured years of abuse at the hands of who knows how many sicko elites