NHL semi-finals

Poncho

1 hour ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Crosby is a whiny bitch.

talented he may be.

Yep.

2 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

I just watched his bullshit little head punching on the ice .

I hope someone smacks him good.

...and YEP!  I cannot deny his skating and puck handling talent, but he's a god damn faggot sissy...and that's all there is to it.  

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.

...and YEP!  I cannot deny his skating and puck handling talent, but he's a god damn faggot sissy...and that's all there is to it.  

Yep, don't like him much.

Unless he's playing for team Canada (aka the best) :rockernana:

5 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

The greatest player in the world, Sid, shines again. What an awesome game the Pens played last night.

Looked like he was on a mission last night, right from the drop of the puck.

Nice to see him trying to pound the bad breath out of Subban, the attention whore, while slamming his head to the ice.

Conn Smythe for Sid again this year, even thou there are some other worthy candidates as well.

The only Predator I feel sorry for is Mike Fisher. I would have liked to see him win a cup during his career, which might be over after this season. He does have Carrie, and I would take that over winning a cup. LOL 

Will be Malkins again this year.

Preds tonight, hopefully, then Penns at home for repeat winners. Not what I am hoping for, but the Penns can turn it on at any given moment and the Preds are blindsided and don't know how to deal with that. 

Almost, my wife was at the game, I could have gone but had clients in at work.  Tough loss for Nashville, but great run for Nashville regardless.  The refs fuck'n up big time, but there is always next year.    

23 hours ago, Blackstar said:

I can't see how you guys can watch hockey when its 30 F'ing degrees outside.

Easy. I played summer hockey until I was 50.... I Love hockey all year round....but between you and me I get it.  It should be more like the original six when the season ended in April.......with a Leaf win....lol

• Like 1