NHL semi-finals

Poncho

9 hours ago, Poncho said:

Game 7....Thursday!  Go Sens

9 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Ottawa better come out stronger  then they did tonight

I'm surprised Ottawa won, even though I am glad they did. I think tomorrow night is going to be a different story, but then again, anything can happen in a game 7. The Preds have surprised everyone, including me. No one (19 of us) took the Preds in our hockey pool at work, Everyone had them finished in the first round against the Hawks. Personally, it wasn't the team I was rooting for but now it's a different story as I'd like to see them go all the way now. I am happy for Subban and it will be fun to see Jame Neal play against his old team that traded him away. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Let it Snow! said:

Big one tonight, one more and it's a series again.

game 4 coming up, biggest game to play in the playoffs

Nashville for the win to make it as new series - the more hockey to watch the better

Nice Jacket Don

21 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

game 4 coming up, biggest game to play in the playoffs

Nashville for the win to make it as new series - the more hockey to watch the better

Nice Jacket Don

X2. Let's hope.

The greatest player in the world, Sid, shines again. What an awesome game the Pens played last night.

Looked like he was on a mission last night, right from the drop of the puck.

Nice to see him trying to pound the bad breath out of Subban, the attention whore, while slamming his head to the ice.

Conn Smythe for Sid again this year, even thou there are some other worthy candidates as well.

The only Predator I feel sorry for is Mike Fisher. I would have liked to see him win a cup during his career, which might be over after this season. He does have Carrie, and I would take that over winning a cup. LOL 

Edited by Frostynuts