Rats off a sinking ship!!!

I don't get it.  He was hired outside help at the best.  He occupied no position of power pertaining to exex orders. :dunno:

Who cares anyway...more smoke and mirrors stirring up the opposition party.  And Guilliani is a putz.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I don't get it.  He was hired outside help at the best.  He occupied no position of power pertaining to exex orders. :dunno:

Who cares anyway...more smoke and mirrors stirring up the opposition party.  And Guilliani is a putz.

He authored the fucking muslim ban :lol: it was common knowledge. How the fuck does he think he is gonna get away with distancing himself from this fucking shit show after he campaigned for it for 2 years???? The man is a piece of shit and needs to die slow

Just now, f7ben said:

He authored the fucking muslim ban :lol: it was common knowledge. How the fuck does he think he is gonna get away with distancing himself from this fucking shit show after he campaigned for it for 2 years???? The man is a piece of shit and needs to die slow

So what...he was a ghost writer.  That doesn't make anything he did criminal.  The rest I agree with.

And the Arab American Civil Rights League can go fuck themselves with a broken piss bottle.  Poor, Poor Muslims.  

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So what...he was a ghost writer.  That doesn't make anything he did criminal.  The rest I agree with.

And the Arab American Civil Rights League can go fuck themselves with a broken piss bottle.  Poor, Poor Muslims.  

Who said anything about criminal .......its like Wolfowitz getting airplay discussing foreign policy .....when you fail that bad in the public eye you dont get a redo 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Who said anything about criminal .......its like Wolfowitz getting airplay discussing foreign policy .....when you fail that bad in the public eye you dont get a redo 

Again...who cares about this?  This is side show crap.

Just now, SnowRider said:

Ben wants his shorts back MN Momo :lol: 

Dude.  Let it go.  Ballsack is your best hope for a friend here.  You're a hack coward.  Now, go get your family their ramen noodle dinner.  WINNER!!!!!!!!

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Dude.  Let it go.  Ballsack is your best hope for a friend here.  You're a hack coward.  Now, go get your family their ramen noodle dinner.  WINNER!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Dude - you're dumber than dirt and nowhere near as cool as you think :lol: The smart guys on the forum know you're a fucking meathead and the rest like Momo......all yours bro :bc: 

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

BTW the MN Muslims something or other has a opening for a communications manager/spokeswoman  less than 35hrs a week 180k a yr . a head hunter called my wife on this one.lol  

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

it is only a fail because they found a pile of shit judge in CA to block it . all we need to do is look to Europe last night to see why we do not need any more of theses people here.

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Dude - you're dumber than dirt and nowhere near as cool as you think :lol: The smart guys on the forum know you're a fucking meathead and the rest like Momo......all yours bro :bc: 

You have zero respect or credibility in any forum I've ever seen.

Go away little man...you are way out of your league...on EVERY level.

Bon appetit!  You're a "good" provider. :lol:

Related image

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

BTW the MN Muslims something or other has a opening for a communications manager/spokeswoman  less than 35hrs a week 180k a yr . a head hunter called my wife on this one.lol  

Fucking skinnies!  Where can I send my resume.  I'll do it for free.  And by "do it" I mean...

Lil bird choppin' skinnies.gif

lol we talked about it . can you imagine going in to a interview and going over your past work lol. like you could even get a interview after they google your name and start watching your online content .it would be the last job you will ever have   

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

it is only a fail because they found a pile of shit judge in CA to block it . all we need to do is look to Europe last night to see why we do not need any more of theses people here.

The ban could have been done without mentioning muslims .....as usual the clown show fucked it all up and made it about religion. Unfortunately we have this thing called the constitution which needs to be consulted in court rulings 

Just now, f7ben said:

The ban could have been done without mentioning muslims .....as usual the clown show fucked it all up and made it about religion. Unfortunately we have this thing called the constitution which needs to be consulted in court rulings 

What if that language was done on purpose?

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

no the court made it about religion . there was nothing in the ban related to religion . they put the ban in because they read in to past comments . so pretty much inadmissible if it was a actual trial . but what ever  

and why always in the 9th with bad decisions

Edited by Ez ryder

What if that language was done on purpose?

well that would be fucking retarded ....because it torpedoed their policy which was mostly right minded 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

no the court made it about religion . there was nothing in the ban related to religion . they put the ban in because they read in to past comments . so pretty much inadmissible if it was a actual trial . but what ever  

the author of the policy made comments about banning muslims ...that is intent and totally admissible 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

well that would be fucking retarded ....because it torpedoed their policy which was mostly right minded 

Think about it though.  What better way to protect an administration if a terrorist attack happens during the first few months.  Or even now.  I know...kinda out there with the Slinger conspiracy theories....but think about it.  Dems were fucking praying nothing happened after their "victory" of the court stay.

Think about it though.  What better way to protect an administration if a terrorist attack happens during the first few months.  Or even now.  I know...kinda out there with the Slinger conspiracy theories....but think about it.  Dems were fucking praying nothing happened after their "victory" of the court stay.

Well that is turning american lives into a political football .....which is disgusting and usually what washington does....so maybe