Sign in to follow this  
f7ben

Cut the cord

Recommended Posts

We are a little over $200 a month for Comcast TV, Internet and home phone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ckf said:

We are a little over $200 a month for Comcast TV, Internet and home phone.

the home phone is worth nothing ....the internet should be about $50 per month for unlimited high speed. You're getting raped like most everyone else I know with comcast 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, f7ben said:

the home phone is worth nothing ....the internet should be about $50 per month for unlimited high speed. You're getting raped like most everyone else I know with comcast 

Agreed.  Home phone is a way to "bundle and save" but worthless unless you don't have a cell.  And hell...every ghetto creature has a smart phone!

They told me our internet, which is now $59/mop will jump to $89 if I cancel cable.  I'm about to enlist some kind muslims to visit these muthers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought this thread was about Sewer Sludge moving out of the in-laws basement :snack:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Agreed.  Home phone is a way to "bundle and save" but worthless unless you don't have a cell.  And hell...every ghetto creature has a smart phone!

They told me our internet, which is now $59/mop will jump to $89 if I cancel cable.  I'm about to enlist some kind muslims to visit these muthers.

Cell service sucks up here. AT&T works here, but doesn't work for shit in NH. We both had Verizon smartphones when we moved here that were worthless unless we drove to one particular spot in town that had two bars of service. So we canned the cell phones, got the home phone package and picked up a cheap TracFone for when we were in the car. Now our cell phone bill is $20 every three months. .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just hire Momo and wire into his tin foil hat.he gets all the fake news.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ckf said:

 

Cell service sucks up here. AT&T works here, but doesn't work for shit in NH. We both had Verizon smartphones when we moved here that were worthless unless we drove to one particular spot in town that had two bars of service. So we canned the cell phones, got the home phone package and picked up a cheap TracFone for when we were in the car. Now our cell phone bill is $20 every three months. .

There are some people here that get a cell phone booster.  It's like an antennae that boost the signal.  Shit works damn well.  I was surprised.  I can go through a dead area and maybe have one bar and pull up to a buddies cabin and have a full load.  IT's actually quite impressive.  I guess it depends on how far you are away from an tower.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

There are some people here that get a cell phone booster.  It's like an antennae that boost the signal.  Shit works damn well.  I was surprised.  I can go through a dead area and maybe have one bar and pull up to a buddies cabin and have a full load.  IT's actually quite impressive.  I guess it depends on how far you are away from an tower.

We don't miss it at all. The tracfone does what we need it to do for less than $7/mo. What we save on cell service pays for our TV, internet and home phone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ckf said:

We don't miss it at all. The tracfone does what we need it to do for less than $7/mo. What we save on cell service pays for our TV, internet and home phone.

If I didn't have my phone...my post count here would suffer.  And no...you cannot have my phone!

:lol:

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

If I didn't have my phone...my post count here would suffer.  And no...you cannot have my phone!

:lol:

 

You type those long ass posts on your phone !!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!11!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ckf said:

You type those long ass posts on your phone !!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!11!!!

Not all.  You can usually tell which ones are though...there are type-o's.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have AT&T over priced shitty service. They are one of my customers,so I fuck them back several times a year. :ashamed:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i hate them too, but stuck because of nfl ticket. i wish other companies would pick up all football games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Try this site if you can get decent coverage for you location go OTA, mint digital picture and free. :) Faggots 

http://www.tvfool.com/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HfHHTWLIChg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I ditched broadcast tv a few years ago and just stream off prime wire. So much better. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

I thought this thread was about Sewer Sludge moving out of the in-laws basement :snack:

And into your wife's unused vagina oooooohhhh!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

i hate them too, but stuck because of nfl ticket. i wish other companies would pick up all football games. 

Same here. Can't lose red zone and the rest of it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

And into your wife's unused vagina oooooohhhh!

Should I cry like Momo for dragging family into it? :news:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, f7ben said:

I'm gonna get verizon unlimited and use that with a firestick or something

I could buy another receiver and have my dad get an access card for it. I may do that 

Bills are out of control for sure.  110 North and 160 South.....I do get 100$ from the company per month so that pretty much pays north...

I also have chrome cast which we hardly use now with smart sets. But it did a kick ass job when we used it.   :bc: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

welcome to the club. i ditched all satellite and cable going on 7 years. people talk about tv shows and i get to stare at em with a blank expression. it's pretty cool. i get everything i need off youtube and various podcasts. you also get a bird's eye view as to how programmed people are by cable news. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, ckf said:

We are a little over $200 a month for Comcast TV, Internet and home phone.

Fuck that. I beat them down to the 90 double play they give new customers and gave up a handful of channels when it went back over 200 again but I don't need the home phone like you do in the sticks. Although with all these phones having WiFi calling you could probably just have cells. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

internet $39/mo

netflix $12/mo

i think that's too fucking much!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

There are some people here that get a cell phone booster.  It's like an antennae that boost the signal.  Shit works damn well.  I was surprised.  I can go through a dead area and maybe have one bar and pull up to a buddies cabin and have a full load.  IT's actually quite impressive.  I guess it depends on how far you are away from an tower.

I had a weak cell signal in my home, but most other places it was good (Verizon).  I route cell calls via my cable modem now--wifi calling (while in the house) so no more dropped calls etc....and without the need to buy a booster.  Simple tweak of the cell phone's settings was all it took. :bc: 

 

Edited by Im4snow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.