.7 Moto

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Fair enough - so my description of him as a forgettable wallflower is fairly accurate?:snack:

:lol: 

Unlike you, I'm not trying to be king of the shit pile here. Have at it! :lol:

10 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

This.        What seems to be lost on some of the Hillary supporters is the content of the emails and the fact that nobody seems to be disputing their authenticity.  I have no room for corrupt politicians from either party and I find Hillary to be one of the worst offenders in the peddling influence game that has swallowed Washington whole.  Hillary did commit a crime with her handling of Classified information a crime other people have gone to jail for.  If we want better politicians we should start by holding the ones who are corrupt accountable.  

Good post and spot on

51 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Hypothetical - If the investigation finds Russia released the information to Assange which he's denied - will you admit he's a partisan lying scumbag or make excuses for him? 

you are a hack he was once a darling of the left . how soon you total hack cum guzzling  libs forget your friends

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

you are a hack he was once a darling of the left . how soon you total hack cum guzzling  libs forget your friends

You should answer his question and then proceed to insult his position ......it would lend a little credence to your posts 

47 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Let's hear your answer to the question...:snack:

he gave it you dumb fuck . how can a partisan hack have been a darling of the left and now hated by you because he is not saying what you want to here . because you are a partisan hack 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Throw them under the bus when they are not useful anymore  lol

Just now, f7ben said:

You should answer his question and then proceed to insult his position ......it would lend a little credence to your posts 

the question is answered with the response pretty clear

So what if the Russians released Hillary's emails? She had a private server, if the Russians hacked a US govt server we could be talking about something. 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

the question is answered with the response pretty clear

The question was ripe with partisan hackery to begin with so why even addrees it head on. If he would had kept it more neutral and not been such a dipshit then maybe he would get more straight forward answers. This has been told to him nunerous times

1 minute ago, Anler said:

So what if the Russians released Hillary's emails? She had a private server, if the Russians hacked a US govt server we could be talking about something. 

The FBI warned both party head quarters of possible cyber attacks in the summer before the election and the DNC did squat to protect themselves. Add to that the fact That Podesta basically did himself in by answering junk mail and I have little or no sympathy.  The Russians would be some of the least offensive people to get a hold of the info on Hillary's private server compared to some of the swindlers who could use the contents for blackmail among other things.

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

The question was ripe with partisan hackery to begin with so why even addrees it head on. If he would had kept it more neutral and not been such a dipshit then maybe he would get more straight forward answers. This has been told to him nunerous times

like I said I think my 1st response was pretty direct . I guess f7 just did not like reality or something ? how can you be a partisan hack if not long before you were a hero to the left? I really need a explanation of that from our resident cock rider of sorry snow rider

Just now, Ez ryder said:

like I said I think my 1st response was pretty direct . I guess f7 just did not like reality or something ? how can you be a partisan hack if not long before you were a hero to the left? I really need a explanation of that from our resident cock rider of sorry snow rider

@SnowRider is ignoring that fact! :lol:

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The FBI warned both party head quarters of possible cyber attacks in the summer before the election and the DNC did squat to protect themselves. Add to that the fact That Podesta basically did himself in by answering junk mail and I have little or no sympathy.  The Russians would be some of the least offensive people to get a hold of the info on Hillary's private server compared to some of the swindlers who could use the contents for blackmail among other things.

why would they do anything . they rely on CNN for there news and according to CNN Hillary's servers could no be hacked so it only lead them to believe there servers were also as secure

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Hillary used an unsecured private server as secretary of state. The only reason for a govt official to do this is to avoid FOIA requests. That right there screams of ethics violation. Just another example of the political class having a different set of rules. 

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I apologize if I missed your first response 

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

Hillary used an unsecured private server as secretary of state. The only reason for a govt official to do this is to avoid FOIA requests. That right there screams of ethics violation. Just another example of the political class having a different set of rules. 

Exactly.  There is no other explanation that is plausible.

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I never liked the guy, but he's not a partisan hack. He's still just another dumbass egomaniac hiding behind a shaky set of so called principles. Left, right... he couldn't give a shit as long as he's in the news.

Just now, Wildboer said:

I never liked the guy, but he's not a partisan hack. He's still just another dumbass egomaniac hiding behind a shaky set of so called principles. Left, right... he couldn't give a shit as long as he's in the news.

Nope ....I think you need to look a little deeper at his history 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Nope ....I think you need to look a little deeper at his history 

I've looked plenty deep to know he's an asshole. I've liked some things he's done, I haven't like others, but I've always known he's an arrogant cunt.