****2018 Official ATV and SxS picture thread****

• 2 weeks later...

was about 40 mi from the cabin yesterday on a snowmobile trail .got a 5 inch long cotterpin in the back tire . must me somthing from the drag thing is huge yeah that sucked.  worst part I was on the rez knocked on a few doors to ask to pay some one to haul me and atv back to cabin .1st house had no less than 20 busted down cars and trailers a fuck load of cats and chickens .and a total Meath head and his tweeker girlfriend.  move on next shit hole I drive by I pull in guy is passed out cold on his deck and smelled like piss. move on drove 7mph for about a hr to first bar and paid a cement guy with his trailer to yank me home. no cell service most any place around here

guess a new tire and a spair with a rack to hold it are on my shopping list this week .

think I am going to tube old tire and get a rim for it for my spair 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 6:15 AM, Momorider said:

I wanna smell the seat on that skinny tire euro junk dirt bike :snack: 

are you sure ?? she likely spent all of 1 minute on it and some sweaty ass motocrosser sat on it a few hours

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Dave unpinned this topic
  • 4 weeks later...

Well, not the season we planned for. But, he is not hurt. He got hurt during the season but nothing major and never missed a race because he was hurt. He missed a bunch because of quad issues. But, first year on the 450 so hopefully we have this hybird all figured out for 2019 season. He finished his last National at Loretta Lynns and wow what a way to finish! He pulled both hole shots with starting in first gear instead of second as it hurt him a lot when it went into a false second and left him at the gate in the past. and first heat he had over an 18 second lead on second place! Second heat quad got stuck in netural around a corner and got passed by his good friend that won the champiionship and almost caught him, lost by .43 seconds! But, that might have helped him as now he can race same class next year instead of getting bummed up.

And now some local races left, one at Redbud and one at Sunset MX. And looking for sponsors for 2019 season, so if anyone's company can help let me know. I'll send his resume!

Thanks!

39161508_2093951317283177_2834225004252495872_o.jpg

39155855_2093953080616334_932084929175486464_o.jpg

39135963_2093950867283222_3337044994623012864_o.jpg

2019 Nick Vallone Resume SMALL.pdf

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hey anybody take a carb Polaris Sportsman up to 10k ish elevation with the factory 0-3k jets in it?

Im using my dads atv to go elk hunting because I can just put it in the truck vs hauling my rzr ii a trailer. But its a 2005 or something 600 twin carb. And Im too lazy to change jets.

26 minutes ago, Legend said:

Hey anybody take a carb Polaris Sportsman up to 10k ish elevation with the factory 0-3k jets in it?

Im using my dads atv to go elk hunting because I can just put it in the truck vs hauling my rzr ii a trailer. But its a 2005 or something 600 twin carb. And Im too lazy to change jets.

no but were you going elk hunting ? 

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

the Sarasota comunity hot springs are pretty cool to check out .

been ridding out there a few times when it is fresh it is great but that fucking relentless wind sets,shit up in a hurry 

Yeah Ive ridden the Snowies before. Never stayed on the west side for sledding. Always stay on the mtn.

Ive hunted the madre's before too, but it was in the wilderness and used horses. Horses are a PIA. Thats why Im hunting just outside the wilderness with an ATV.  Though my father in law is already there and says they got 6" on the ground at camp. I'll probably wish I got a fucking horse if they get much more snow.