****2018 Official ATV and SxS picture thread****

38 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Doing my best to stir up a shitshow on fb with some tightass ATV club jerkoffs right now actually :lol: 

I noticed that :lol: Reminds me of the old days on HCS :bc:

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

Looks like those rookies couldn't handle my onslaught of FS / TPB style bullshit and shut the whole thing down .   I'll take my cookie now , thank you .  :bc: 

Is there really anyone that can compete at this level? :lol:

Yeah , the deleted it . Probly for the best lol.   Kinda bummed though as that Krill guy seemed to want to have an honest discussion about it and I actually pulled my head out of my ass and typed up what I thought was a pretty clean and thought out ( Don't laugh)  long winded response but I when I hit send the thread was gone :bc:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Yeah , the deleted it . Probly for the best lol.   Kinda bummed though as that Krill guy seemed to want to have an honest discussion about it and I actually pulled my head out of my ass and typed up what I thought was a pretty clean and thought out ( Don't laugh)  long winded response but I when I hit send the thread was gone :bc:

I thought you were pretty tame on there considering what I've seen posted elsewhere :whistle: 

1 minute ago, xcr700 said:

Are they that anal aboot swearing and fuckin stale cunt shit fuck damn stuff like that on FB? :lol:

The admin of the page can do whatever they want. So, yes they are :lol:

• Like 1

We havent been able to make it very far down this trail since 2012....my friend Ostacruiser got the Russian Sherps to come give it a try....

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Dave said:

We havent been able to make it very far down this trail since 2012....my friend Ostacruiser got the Russian Sherps to come give it a try....

Cool video :thumb: