****2018 Official ATV and SxS picture thread****

On 2/9/2018 at 10:12 PM, dz246 said:

More great Polaris Quality... At least it didn't start on fire!!! :lol: 

poo gives our club a new SXS to use every yr for brushing and marking . even after we burnt one to the fucking ground like 4 yrs back lol . guy called Polaris as soon as he hung up from fire dept . he was real worried he was going to burn the fucking park down as it was in flames in tall dry grass and cat tails . on a very busy hwy at rush hr . Poo got there before fire dept with a flat bed to get it off the shoulder.   

12 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I traded one in yrs back it howled so fucking loud you had to yell so the guy next to you could here you . dealer fucked with it a bit same shit so it was gone .

my new wild cat trail my wife bought about 1/8 of the time when coming off the gas when it popes in to free wheel sounds like chains are slipping and gears grinding . ass clowns are telling me that is normal WTF . 

Commander? What yr?

On 01/02/2018 at 12:01 PM, awful knawful said:

Never seen a can am with a blown rear diff. Internet yes. In person no.

14000kms good so far. 11000 on my buds. Other guy only has 4000. All 2012s.

There are 2 aftermarket companies that make a ton selling diffs to replace all the bad diffs....ive gone through a few myself....currently running a mudnwheels xmr diff conversion.been good for 3 yrs

6 minutes ago, DAVE said:

There are 2 aftermarket companies that make a ton selling diffs to replace all the bad diffs....ive gone through a few myself....currently running a mudnwheels xmr diff conversion.been good for 3 yrs

What do you think about new yamaha wolverine ? I think it has 998 N/A motor in it 

46 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

What do you think about new yamaha wolverine ? I think it has 998 N/A motor in it 

All depends what your using it for....yamahas are very reliable.

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

I traded one in yrs back it howled so fucking loud you had to yell so the guy next to you could here you . dealer fucked with it a bit same shit so it was gone .

my new wild cat trail my wife bought about 1/8 of the time when coming off the gas when it popes in to free wheel sounds like chains are slipping and gears grinding . ass clowns are telling me that is normal WTF . 

Been a while since I rode my brothers wildcat trail, but I definitely don't remember it doing that.

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Mudnwheels seem to be the go to guys.

So far so good on mine. I was sure it would be fucked hitting 2 foot whoops at 60mph with the power on. But nope.

16 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Mudnwheels seem to be the go to guys.

So far so good on mine. I was sure it would be fucked hitting 2 foot whoops at 60mph with the power on. But nope.

It was shimmed right from the factory likely.

I ride with the owner of Mudnwheels on occasion...hes the guy in the center in front of my old renegade.

20180312_214038.png

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, dz246 said:

Been a while since I rode my brothers wildcat trail, but I definitely don't remember it doing that.

yeah deff not sounding great to me . I am heading up this weekend and dropping it at a small dealer before warranty runs out  . I have seen a few guys talk about it on some forums . deff fucked up deal if you keep clutch engaged it wont to it if it starts doing it and you brap it to get belt/ clutch to engage it stops . deff only when costing free wheel  

who makes the hardest compound tires ? I know I am getting tread at some point this summer I also know I spend some time on the tar like almost every time I come home from town at night and dont want to hit some shit in a ditch 

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

who makes the hardest compound tires ? I know I am getting tread at some point this summer I also know I spend some time on the tar like almost every time I come home from town at night and dont want to hit some shit in a ditch 

Roctanes are decent.

3 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

My other bud has same bike. 11000kms. Hes' more a mud bogger , I'm not at all. His still good too.

What size and kind of tires he running?

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

No stress? Or less stress?

82 hp buried in mud is stressed.  Wether 27 or 29.5s.

I cringe everytime he wails on it. I expect the rear and or axles to break. So far it' been pretty good.

If its stock..its 58-61 hp at the rear at the tires...alot less stress with 27s...27 what?

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

lol well that noise I talked about in my wife's wild cat  trail she bought for x mass . guess they are putting in a new tranny or trans axel or what ever cat is calling the pile of shit gear box 

Cat atvs are horrible....hard to pick between sleds or atvs which is worse.

12 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Cat atvs are horrible....hard to pick between sleds or atvs which is worse.

sleds are great there atv have always been junk . but then so was my commander. my wife picked it out because it looked good what ever It got the extended warranty. I am not a big SXS fan any way if I put 300 mi on it in 2 yrs I will be shocked . she will run it on a few trails to go out in the woods and take picks and bring her friends  for rides. I will run bikes till I cant any longer  

36 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

lol well that noise I talked about in my wife's wild cat  trail she bought for x mass . guess they are putting in a new tranny or trans axel or what ever cat is calling the pile of shit gear box 

Damn! Im not sure what they use for the tranny. I know its a Kymco engine.