****2018 Official ATV and SxS picture thread****

well the wild cat survived the whole weekend . not a huge fan of the excessive heat coming up through the shifter hole aria.  the passenger oh shit Handel gets crazy hot also if you grab below the Handel.  mostly sand up by our place and the dust seams to come up through the floor in the belly pan joints like a,shit load . deff need some rtv  black in there .

saw 64 on a relatively flat dirt road 2 guys prob 360lbs 

Edited by Ez ryder

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Different tires and you would have chewed through np. :lol:

:bc:

That was on the trail. Theres a designated mudding area in the park that aint shit compared to this hole... :lol: 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, DAVE said:

Ive been staying away from those ag style tires...I still like my 31 outlaws.

How about motoboss ? Looks real good. If I had SxS this would be the one. Sludgehammer is another one that looks good. 

Edited by Beavis and Butt-Head

12 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

How about motoboss ? Looks real good. If I had SxS this would be the one. Sludgehammer is another one that looks good. 

I dont know much about those tires...im guessing they are heavy though...i remember when 29.5 outlaw 2s came out...i stayed with my original 29.5 outlaws...guys were snapping axles left and right...and busting rear diffs...halfway thru the yr everyone in our group was back to originals.

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

I dont know much about those tires...im guessing they are heavy though...i remember when 29.5 outlaw 2s came out...i stayed with my original 29.5 outlaws...guys were snapping axles left and right...and busting rear diffs...halfway thru the yr everyone in our group was back to originals.

Had  interesting chat with a guy who had Honda 500 and yamaha 550’s now has a sp1000 when I asked him if it’s noticeable when comparing to 500’s he says hell yeah the tires churns thru the mud so much better and headshakes non exists on twins, says once you go with v-twin motor you will never want to go back to singles

12 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Had  interesting chat with a guy who had Honda 500 and yamaha 550’s now has a sp1000 when I asked him if it’s noticeable when comparing to 500’s he says hell yeah the tires churns thru the mud so much better and headshakes non exists on twins, says once you go with v-twin motor you will never want to go back to singles

Whats an sp 1000?

44 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Sportsman , 1st year too it’s kinda of amazing he has no problem with it. I wouldn’t own 1st year new engine 

Its not a v twin

i took my general in for the new drive line update. i went down a paved road for 4 miles. all the noise is gone. the new shaft has cv joints. they also put the new improved doors on. they use the outside panel the frame and inside is new. seems much improved 

• Like 1

A bud bought a X3 Turbo Maverick 4 seater last week. I rode with him Saturday. Holy fuck that thing is quick. Longer than shit, but Can Am has that setup pretty damn good. Basically zero lag.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Legend said:

A bud bought a X3 Turbo Maverick 4 seater last week. I rode with him Saturday. Holy fuck that thing is quick. Longer than shit, but Can Am has that setup pretty damn good. Basically zero lag.

Dumping my outlander and commander to get an x3 here eventually....outlander should sell today.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Triple black ?  Looks sweet in that color! 

Going to be used likely so whatever I get the best deal on but yeah the triple black is sweet

On 6/19/2018 at 3:35 PM, DAVE said:

Going to be used likely so whatever I get the best deal on but yeah the triple black is sweet

Are you sure you wouldn't rather buy the wife a nice Birken Bag instead?   

6 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Are you sure you wouldn't rather buy the wife a nice Birken Bag instead?   

Wut? :lol:

Shes got 3 or 4 of those michael kors purses....i nearly shit when i saw the price of those...fak me.

10 hours ago, DAVE said:

Wut? :lol:

Shes got 3 or 4 of those michael kors purses....i nearly shit when i saw the price of those...fak me.

I paid for the wifes prada for mothers day, 3 fuckin k.  She shows me the birkins some are over 100k.  Lol. Its a purse.