****2018 Official ATV and SxS picture thread****

6 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I tried them in deep snow 3 days ago, worked better than the stock tires, I use both XP 1000's for plowing snow plowing.

I use roctanes when not in the mud...

• Like 1

On 4/24/2018 at 7:32 AM, XCR1250 said:

No tax, free shipping.

On 4/24/2018 at 7:38 AM, DAVE said:

I use roctanes when not in the mud...

Outlaws on this Poo.

https://www.fuelpowersports.com/default.asp?page=xNewInventoryDetail&id=3126354&p=4&s=Price&d=A&vt=utility vehicle&fr=xNewInventory

• 2 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

My buddy that owns the local poo dealer is trying to get me to buy this.  Only thing stopping me is the bus like turn radius

13854136.jpg

Ya no thx. Too long.

• 2 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, DAVE said:

You got a problem?

Hey I noticed Yamaha and Honda does not really like to give out "deals" but I noticed you can get Sportsman 1000 for only $900 more than Grizzly 700 LE ,  should be a no brainer to go with SP1000 for only $900 more  ?  but  SP1000 is just base model while the grizzly is fully loaded with winch installed so which would you prefer ? a fully loaded grizzly 700 or $900 more go with base SP1000 ?

5 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Hey I noticed Yamaha and Honda does not really like to give out "deals" but I noticed you can get Sportsman 1000 for only $900 more than Grizzly 700 LE ,  should be a no brainer to go with SP1000 for only $900 more  ?  but  SP1000 is just base model while the grizzly is fully loaded with winch installed so which would you prefer ? a fully loaded grizzly 700 or $900 more go with base SP1000 ?

For reliability...the grizzly. The poo has alot more power though. But id still go with the grizz.

the wildcat trail my wife bought drama rolls on .

quick 'recap 20 mi was in for flashing light for a week sensor 

next trip out grinding in free wheel called they say oh that is secondary chatter .um no

I record noise next time out call them they say stop driving bring in. i do in end of March 2 weeks left of 90 day warranty 

just under 100mi 

then 40 days later after 2 calls they try to tell me vat will pay for part if I pay labor I laughed in his face and said not even a option fix the fucking thing .

now 8 calls latter I am on my way in to pick up for long weekend because I was promised I would have it Thursday they t3ll me part is on back order unroll fucking July. I say hell.no not even close to acceptable. tell cat to ship down a whole trans call team and tell them to mill out a shaft or give me my fucking money back . he is like I don't think cat will send us a whole trans .then I said then get me my money .or a new unit .

this is total bull shit at this point the fucking pile of shit has spent more time in dealers shop than in my posesion 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

next trip out grinding in free wheel called they say oh that is secondary chatter .um no

I record noise next time out call them they say stop driving bring in. i do in end of March 2 weeks left of 90 day warranty 

just under 100mi 

then 40 days later after 2 calls they try to tell me vat will pay for part if I pay labor I laughed in his face and said not even a option fix the fucking thing .

now 8 calls latter I am on my way in to pick up for long weekend because I was promised I would have it Thursday they t3ll me part is on back order unroll fucking July. I say hell.no not even close to acceptable. tell cat to ship down a whole trans call team and tell them to mill out a shaft or give me my fucking money back . he is like I don't think cat will send us a whole trans .then I said then get me my money .or a new unit .

this is total bull shit at this point the fucking pile of shit has spent more time in dealers shop than in my posesion 

That sucks man. A good dealer would give you a demo and make it right.

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

That sucks man. A good dealer would give you a demo and make it right.

yeah I see the owner almost every morning in his lambo getting coffee  it is going to start getting real uncomfortable for him if things are not made good by next week .I have a atv to use right now but I really do not want to ride 2 up with the wife that is why she got it . bunch of neighbors heading out sat morning for a run 

Edited by Ez ryder

On 5/25/2018 at 8:32 AM, Ez ryder said:

just under 100mi 

and this shit is why our local cat dealer is going tits up and is closing down.